Canadian forced to pay 12K$ for not giving good prayer conditions to mudslimes

therebel.media/tribunal_dings_landlord_12k_for_failure_to_accommodate_sharia_tenants_from_hell

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/2017/04/26/human-rights-tribunal-rules-brampton-landlord-must-pay-muslim-couple-12000
youtu.be/x2TtwW0zGPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

any sources on that?

torontosun.com/2017/04/26/human-rights-tribunal-rules-brampton-landlord-must-pay-muslim-couple-12000

Canada continues to fight with Sweden for "Most Cucked Nation" status.

Why are there Moslems in Canada anyway? It should be basically just a nicer version of Scotland, as New Zealand was too.

t. Paki grooming gangs lair

Explain yourselves leafs

Always two there are; no more, no less. A master and an apprentice.

Quebec French are actively sourcing out Algerians and other muslims so they don't have to speak English in their province

youtu.be/x2TtwW0zGPw

(((...(((...((( therebel )))...)))...)))

What if he just refuses to pay the fine because it's absurd?

If most hijabi women looked that hot, I'd make my entire house a fucking prayer center.

This user gets it

Just for the women though. We don't want Mehmet, Abdul and Mohamed shitting up the place.

Yeah exactly. They have to pray separately in mosque anyway.

It must really grind their gears that women don't have their own Mosques to pray in. They just divide it into two and each gender prays in their area.

Just imagine a woman being an Imam. KEK

under my regime they will have to pray whilst getting fucked by a BWC

Oh they do, it's just a separate area in the mosque. I've been inside of one like one time and that's it. There's a lot of cute Jordanian girls and Muslim chicks around here.

Canada, YES!

Well, they're bending over so

Deus Vult them with your sword of life
Lol

Get me out of this country

Hahaha watch us outcuck them in a race of whos the biggest cuck

Come to germany if you are person of colour you are very welcome

these kangaroo courts are terrible and need to be abolished, it's a make-work program for lawyers who should be busy eliminating the bottleneck in actual criminal cases (for example lately some accused murderers have been let free because they have been waiting 4 years in jail for a trial that never came, which is too long according to Canada's legal code)

some facts about the "human rights tribunals"

-NO JUDGES preside over these "tribunals", just some lawyers who come to a decision, and you know you can trust a bunch of bloodsucking lawyers to treat you fairly

-NO ASSUMPTION OF INNOCENCE UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, and proving you are innocent of committing a "hate crime" or crime "against human rights" is completely subjective and based on whether the lawyers like you, which they don't

-NO PRISON SENTENCES for the guilty, because they don't have the judicial power to do so, instead they PUNISH ONLY WITH FINANCIAL PENALTIES of tens of thousands of dollars targeting regular, law-abiding, productive citizens