Jared Taylor killed this CNN interview

Anyone else see this?

Even liberals can't deny the majority of what he says.. If we keep this up we'll have the 4th reich in no time. In the last 6 months WN's have made huge progress

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z90KJWk3dPY
youtube.com/watch?v=jSo5v5t4OQM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_mathematics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architecture_of_Mesopotamia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_metallurgy_in_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Aksum
theneuroethicsblog.com/2013/09/intelligence-testing-accurate-or.html
apa.org/monitor/feb03/intelligence.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THICC

Yeah he nailed it holy shit that black woman was just constantly baiting him and throwing in muh white power muh kkk muh white supremacist muh hate crime that bitch went start to finish trying to nail him with smears and to frame him and he defeated her point for point without ever raising his voice and at the end was perfect when they finished the interview he laughed and said thank you,
totally intellectually dominated her haha what a cunt

oh in the comments sections all the shills are ranting about he doesn't address the jewish problem and framing it as a problem and shouting muh kikes
yeah so unless your shouting about muh kikes and Hitler did nothing wrong and associating white identity with violence and hate against all people, plus utilizing imagery from a german political party from 70 years ago its a jewish plot
herp derp shill logic

You know, that could actually be a useful dual strategy. Have articulate guys like Taylor make their case, don't ackknowledge but also do not denounce the radicals, with the implication that if people don't want to accomodate whites at some point the crazies WILL take over and they're not much for talking.

That's sort of what the anti-white faction has been doing for the past century.

This is actually a good idea. As long as people dont think that they belong to the same group.

I cannot believe I watched the entire video.

but he just raped that women intellectually from start to finish so savagely I couldn't stop myself.

Jesus fucking christ this guy is a demigod.

This is why I believe the alt-right/new right (of which he is the godfather) is going to prevail over the alt-light - the alt-light has no real intellectual foundation to compare to this.

Can someone link the segment that CNN aired?

This is what I'm here for

bumping for this

He has an amazing ability to dodge bait. Interview before this great too.

Black user here.
While I disagree on some very minor points and don't agree with his broad casted generalizations, this guy's stance on most of the talking points are dam near impenetrable.

I come here for this kind of Bread.
OP delivered.

What I do feel is wrong about his commentary is, people are increasingly not forming identities based on skin color namely due to technology and individual choice.

I don't agree with these bogus white guilt and persecution movements. If ethnic group X has the right to pridefully champion an identity so does every other. Anything otherwise is the basis of discrimination. It was wrong when it was wholesale perpetuated against blacks. It is when it is applied to whites.

For the most part, PURE FUCKN BREAD THIS GUY. He's talking straight and truthful.

I Love how this cunt kept trying to bait him w/ loaded terms 'white supremacy/white power'... I love how he quickly, intelligently, and truthfully knocked that bullshit out the box.

And FFS how he called out the b.s WOKE Bullshit w.r.t to forming an identity based on fuckn nonsense.

FUCK NIGGA EXPLORE YOUR ROOTS IF YOU WANT TO BE WOKE.

>treyvon'
> woke
GTFO with that ignorant shit.

> Game
> Rigged
> Getting played and divided

> Even called out the elite white liberal hypocrites

HOLY CHIT ... EVEN managed to BTFO Slavery
EVERYONE GTF IN HERE .. REEEEEEEEE

remember when television journalists were attractive? look at this rhino

Didn't catch the 2nd segment...

Hmmm, went off the deep end w.r.t to sub-species bullshit, science, and intelligence.

> He is correct that, on average, white people (per a culturally biased measure) are more intelligent.

He is wrong in not highlighting why this average exists w.r.t institutional racism, a history of unequal access to education, and all the other environmental factors (not genetic) that make it so. On this point, he's being intellectually dishonest. Science nor biology supports this as demonstrated by the 'exceptions' to the norm. If it was genetics and hard-coded, there would be no exceptions. It isn't. It's largely environmental and nurture... and then he goes on the rails about good culture not dropping from the sky/etc while I guess playing ignorant to history/colonization/etc.

Good culture and 'superior' cultures don't have to raid others for their jewels. I really wish I could debate him on air. I think a higher understanding and truth would come from it. He has some nonsense to his beliefs and commentary that can easily and intellectually be BTFO by science, logic, and historical facts.

Lastly, I'll say its these controversial and incorrect points that have been historically institutionalized in America that has resulted in the predicaments and setbacks not only minorities have faced but the nation as a whole. Slavery did hurt this nation as well as African Americans. The presence of the option was due in part to the idiotic beliefs of a sub-species/etc. I guess he misses this glaring contradiction in his exposition.

yeah, he was great as usual

surprisingly the interviewer halfnig wasn't as disrespectful and rude as they usually are. still plenty of questions trying to link trump though

do you think she bothered to watch any of his other interviews or speeches?

Yeah I mean Africa was a paradise before evil whitey came, look at how well SA is doing after the end of apartheid.

blaming the jews isn't relevant to his position, and he can't be attacked that way

blaming thejews is our job though

>Interview before this great too.
which one?

>black user

you have no power here

If whitey had a paradise in their indigenous land, there would have been no reason for them to colonize, plunder, and wholesale co-opt it from others.

Cute comment. Easily BTFO.

The truth has power. I'm just a messenger nigger.

sorry, I couldn't understand past ooga booga

Ahh.. Hwat

>He is wrong in not highlighting why this average exists w.r.t institutional racism, a history of unequal access to education, and all the other environmental factors (not genetic) that make it so.
so why are east asians so smart?

why are some breeds of dog smart, and others aggressive?

The problem with white nationalism is that everyone wants it but no one has it in them to actually fight a race war. Not even south African Boers. Wealthy whites will retreat to all white gated communities like they do in Brazil and working class whites will just race mix.

Europe on the other hand...wew.

Europeans made use of the massive mineral and agricultural ressources and built infrastructure and brought civilization. Still didn't disprove anything about what's going on in SA, or hey, can you explain to me why Rhodesia when it was run by whites was exporting large amounts of food but is now begging for aid with the white farmers driven out?

>based black man

The interview was actually hard for me to watch, because he conducted it so powerfully. I had to watch it in parts.

>Black user here

I stopped reading at that point. Can anyone give me a rundown on this niggers post?

Fuck you, you're not any better than what you are trying to fight now. Getting black people on 'our' side is a blessing for combatting the anti-white movements.

All of the, though specifically it was probably this one
youtube.com/watch?v=z90KJWk3dPY

his accent is like a mix of British and Hank Hill.

You're right some did it for wealth, some for a better future, some to try and better the world, some to try and civilize other peoples.
Thinking everyone did it for wealth is one of the dumbest things people do.

goes for you too.

Yeah, Raven's progressive matrices are totally culturally biased, and the fact that Asians score better (they are on average "whiter" than whites) than Europeans just proves that the fucking IQ tests are culturally biased and need to be scrapped. I suggest we develop a new psychometric policy that includes questions regarding Lil Boosie and crack cocaine to culturally remedify the results.

Denmark, Denmark, Denmark...

::sigh::

...they will never be on our side. It's only a front. Get rid of that idiotic mentality. You're probably a roach or something anyone. Fuck off.

Part of the discrepancy between the IQ's is purely genetic and there have been plenty of research to eliminate the environmental factors as much as humanly possible though the discrepancies are still noticeably different. This is why other's have come to the conclusion that IQ is something inherent in our evolution.

We are all products of our environment from our skin to our physique, why can't it be assumed also that our brains inherit different attributes given our environmental requirements?

>black user here

FUCKING BASED!!!!! MAGA!!!!!

USA USA USA.
Why would he lie about it? To gain what?
Your hate has gotten the better of you. Take a look at mr. Jared and see how he carries and expresses himself. Your rotten attitude will only defile whites and our cause further.
Straighten your back, son, and stop this nonsense.

>you're not any better than what you are trying to fight now
are you new?

ah, I thought you meant earlier on cnn or someting. yes it was good, this bitch was a lot ruder and kept trying to stop him answering

notice how they try and always pick shitskins to interview him? kek

This is one of the best things I've ever seen posted on Sup Forums.

Should be required viewing for all white people.

lol what a racist pos. No wonder drumpfkins support this bigot

>why can't it be assumed also that our brains inherit different attributes given our environmental requirements?
you know why

I got one of my smarter slaves to attempt a translation, and apparantly it was something about "oh yeah? well persecutin Whitey do be shit too, but race be no longer impotent, sheeit. but do I still get da gibs?"

Smart by what and whose measure?
Smart in what ways?

Smart under what sampling? Smart under what conditions? Smart under what historical context? Smart and flourishing under what current level of outside meddling and destruction? Smart across what span of time? Flourishing vs. crumbling civilization across what time span and cycle?

No grouping that destroys their natural habitat for idiotic short term trinkets or luxuries is smart btw.
China is taking an open shit on their environment and is literally killing itself. You call that smart because you have silly ass technology that the majority of people waste their time doing dumb things on? You think its smart to have air pollution as thick as cotton? You think destroying lakes with manufacturing runoff is smart? You think creating a false economic structure that enslaves and makes people unhappy is intelligent?

So, what do you mean by 'smart'?

kek

Love me some JTay.

>a history of unequal access to education, and all the other environmental factors (not genetic) that make it so
Blacks in Africa that live in nations completely untouched by imperialism score lower on IQ tests than whites. Adopted blacks raised in rich white families do poorer than whites raised in poor families. See the Minnesota transracial adoption study.
>If it was genetics and hard-coded, there would be no exceptions.
IQ is a bell curve, there are always going to be a few on the left and right ends of the curve. There would be exceptions.
>and then he goes on the rails about good culture not dropping from the sky/etc while I guess playing ignorant to history/colonization/etc.
You are here living in the good culture. It is because of this good culture that you are able to even make this post and haven't been randomly murdered or killed in a pointless tribal war. If you think your African culture is so superior, I beg of you, go back to Africa.
>It isn't. It's largely environmental and nurture
IQ is mostly a heritable trait, with upwards of 80% heritability. Provide sources backing your claims.
>Good culture and 'superior' cultures don't have to raid others for their jewels
They had resources we wanted, so we took them. We didn't "need" the resources, we wanted them. This is how things are,
>I really wish I could debate him on air
You would get completely destroyed if you can't even manage to respond to comments made by average Sup Forums posters. Jared Taylor is an incredibly educated, knowledgeable and smart.
> and commentary that can easily and intellectually be BTFO by science, logic, and historical facts.
Do it then, provide your sources. It's easy right?

That glory feel when hhwhite

The problem with ignorance is ignorance.
Intelligently people don't want to fight with the ignorant jackasses that represent BLM/Antifa/KKK/White supremacy/etc.

An intelligent and successful black person at the top of their focus area who doesn't buy into racial collectives probably has more in common with a similar minded white person than the ignorant faggots running around clinging to their skin-color identity as if they'd die without it.

When you become educated and grow to understand a world beyond yourself, you let go of things such as skin color based denominations. Your skin color doesn't identify you anymore.

Mainly low IQ plebs hang on to such nonsense constructs. Mainly low IQ plebs defend it. Why? Because it's all they have. They have no higher construct/purpose/value beyond the bullshit they claim they have been born into.

> Brazil and working class whites will just race mix.

Brazil's a shit hole because of it you dumb fuck.

holy fuck her ass goes to the middle of her back. She 25% ass.

THICC
H
I
C
C

China is undergoing technological advancement much like we did during the industrial revolution. Give it some time.

You ask by what measurement. Look at ivy league universities and universities across the world, including here. Asians are excelling in all fields and no, it's not due primarily to cultural pressures. Our culture reflects our environmental pressures.

>So, what do you mean by 'smart'?
in terms of solving problems, seeing patterns, remembering things(and manipulating them), thinking ahead, learning. not sure if you would include reaction times in "smart", but East Asians have faster reaction time than Whites, and Whites than Blacks

are you seriously doubting that "smartness" exists and can be measured?

you didn't answer about intelligence and aggressiveness in dogs. do you agree that some breeds are smarter(alsations and border collies e.g), and some are more aggressive, e.g. pitbulls

Fuck off kike.

> If it was genetics and hard-coded, there would be no exceptions
What is a distribution. Read The Bell Curve.

In case anyone doesn't know, this user has become a minor fixture on pol. Nobody knows if he's black or just b8. He's pretty coherent and oldfaggy on the surface, but he uses a lot of presuppositions that he doesn't defend or he'll say "just watch this PBS documentary". He's very good at responding to 20 people one after the other. If you actually try to get down to fundamentals he'll deflect.

t.Nigger

is this the post modernist thing peterson is always mumbling about?

Who do you think we should task with cleaning up the environment? Who would do a better job out of these comparisons?

Japan, or Nigeria?
USA, or Zimbabwe?
China, or Haiti?
South Korea, or Gambia?

Smart in THAT way... in case you're missing the point... again.

>If whitey had a paradise in their indigenous land, there would have been no reason for them to colonize, plunder, and wholesale co-opt it from others.

whitey was bored and could do it. So why not? Basically every great civilization wanted to get bigger and bigger when they reached their limit back home. It's not limited and wasn't invented by whites. It's basic human greed and self preservation is easier when it's far away from home.

Good stuff.

For all the people trying to dismiss IQ or play "but what is intelligence reaaaaaaly man *rips bong*" games, please watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=jSo5v5t4OQM

made her look like a monkey with a cue card

I wonder why CNN threw this retard out there to get slaughtered like that, if they were trying to make JT look bad.
She threw every predictable, white guilt argument out there.

Europeans were in the dark ages compared to civilizations in SA/Africa/Asian/Middle-east for thousands of years.

Today's numerical system is indo-asian :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_mathematics

Europe's architectural jewels are from :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architecture_of_Mesopotamia

A person well studied on History can go on and on about the thousands of years of civilization that existed while Europe was a swamp. An ignorant person claims Europe after thousands of years of civilizations before them invented civilization.

> Rhodesia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_metallurgy_in_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Aksum

Rhodesia.. Be more ignorant.

Kek you have no idea what you're talking about, but I guess not all of you can be Thomas Sowell. Jared Taylor is a god.

based Jared Taylor

Get over yourself.

WE

The majority did it for wealth and to better (((their))) Future. Few did it or do it to (((try))) to better the world.

> some to try and civilize other peoples.
And what makes one ethnic group's idea of civilized the gold standard? What's civilized about an economic system that enslaves the hardest working individuals? What's civilized with killing millions of people around the world to preserve a false empire? What's civilized with a culture of degeneracy? What's civilized with manipulating and lying to people as a national norm? What's civilized with not preserving your natural habitat? What's civilized about developing advanced technology but not even being able to find clean water or healthy food? What's civilized with trying to fight and destroy nature in order to build unnatural things that wont last the test of time? What's civilized about mental disease and broad based unhappiness? What's civilized about a culture that doesn't pay respect or reflect on the magnitude of creation?

> Thinking everyone did it for wealth is one of the dumbest things people do.
Look around faggot .. that's what this whole empire is based on.

and the only people that will see the full version is us.

But this blackie is already talking about structural racism which just sets the ground for further gibs down the road.

>Be more ignorant.

actually you are the one ignorant. Most of Europe is built on the Roman civilization, from everything from arhitecture to law. What europeans took from arabs/middle east in the middle ages, the arabs took themselves from the greeks and built upon it.

Yeah, Yeah, you were KANGZ. Why is SA rapidly turning from a first world into a third world country with the end of apartheid? Why is Rhodesia turning from a net exporter of food into begging for aid with whites driven out?

Thanks for posting this. He really killed it.

Punctuation please.

> Develops tests based on one's inescapable culturally biased disposition
Claims its not culturally biased.

But lets see here :
theneuroethicsblog.com/2013/09/intelligence-testing-accurate-or.html

apa.org/monitor/feb03/intelligence.aspx

>Raven's Progressive Matrices, for example, is one of several nonverbal intelligence tests that were originally advertised as "culture free," but are now recognized as culturally loaded.

So, of the many points I highlighted, you picked one and tried to make a counter point. Your counter point is BTFO.

You are the ignorant nigger and your lack of intelligence and maybe even will is exampled by your inability to see the basic cause/effect relationship that should be obvious to you. One that I highlighted in the post you're replying to that you seem to have either not understand (because of your low intelligence) or willfully chose not to understand (because you'd rather maintain racist and ignorant dogma).

Maybe if I gave you an example of :
1+1 = _
as a policy for communicating with you, it would culturally remedy the results. Maybe that might not even work as such numerics were the invention of Indian Mathematics.

shiiiiet mufugga.
lahk, bix nood n' shiet.
dis mup da doo nigga be woke.

how the fuck do you rationalize a test of logic based on sequences of pictures being culturally biased? Are you saying that niggers are culturally incapable of pattern recognition?

There were tests regarding that, they had problems seeing themselves in the mirror iirc.

>well spoken
>well versed
get this man Jared Taylor to the front of political discourse NOW

It doesn't matter whether they took it from greeks or invented themselves. If you compare the progress all the shitskin civilization combined in their "golden ages" made and compare it to the west just since enlightenment and to this moment - it would be like a speck of sand on the beach.
Its one thing to figure out basic algebra on a stone tablet and another to develop a spaceship.

> Part of the discrepancy between the IQ's is purely genetic

Wrong. The most significant factor is education.
As it is unknown to the idiots of the world how the mind works, there is no understanding of one's natural born capacity for intellect. IQ tests are post measures. Of genetic dispositions, if there were genetic locks, there wouldn't be outliers or exceptions. As a highly educated African American, I wouldn't have an IQ higher than 80% of pol. You can't explain this or defend it by genetics, so stop while you're ahead. If you make a gene based argument, there should be zero exceptions whereas there are tons. Use your brain, the logic is clear.

> and there have been plenty of research to eliminate the environmental factors as much as humanly possible though the discrepancies are still noticeably different. This is why other's have come to the conclusion that IQ is something inherent in our evolution.

No actually there haven't. Believing this makes you an uneducated brainlet with a sophomore understanding of studies, control variables, and isolation if at all that.

> We are all products of our environment from our skin to our physique

They aren't brainlet. See exception to the rule. See nurture. See low IQ white specimens on /pol.
BUT MUHHH GENES

> why can't it be assumed also that our brains inherit different attributes given our environmental requirements?

The results speak for themselves especially on /pol. Some of the lowest IQ specimens of the white ethnic group arguing about intellectual superiority. Too dumb to see your fucking selves.

I like this
Especially when the CNN interviewer try to paint is as whire vs. black, and Jared drags in the gooks being superior to whites in intelligence and work ethic.
She is so fucking fixed on the "demonize whites" meme

> Jared when asked if this is about white supremacy

There's no way out but through the Jews. All the narratives and misrepresentations and alleged values you referenced are Jewish constructs and a part of their racial warfare against people.

>The most significant factor is education.
Actually, it's 75-80% genetic. But please, provide me your proofs. I'm pretty sure you don't know what you're talking about, my African friend.

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

get out

>if there were genetic locks, there wouldn't be outliers or exceptions
do you believe women are smaller than man?

What's your IQ? Have you ever had it measured?
I'm black btw. I'd love to share mine with you.
I'd love to hear your shit tier brainlet explanation for it.

> MUH GENES
> MUH PEOPLE'S GENETIC BASED IQ
> BTFO BY SCIENCE

Is a low IQ brainlet whose IQ is lower than a large number of inferior blacks...

Truth. J Tay will never name the Jew because it would just expose a flank for (((them))) to come at him from. Instead he talks about how Israel is an ethnostate and no one calls them hatemongers for that.

Leave (((them))) to us J Tay, you keep on doing what you are doing.

Yeah man why didn't he act like a nigger and blame it on another race pulling the strings?

We don't need to blame the Jews if we can control our own destiny. It will end the same, anyway.

>I'm black btw. I'd love to share mine with you.
>I'd love to hear your shit tier brainlet explanation for it.

You already got one, and you seem unable to understand it, thus giving an hint about your real IQ:

>IQ is a bell curve, there are always going to be a few on the left and right ends of the curve. There would be exceptions.

You can't out-think genetics just because you're insecure.

>tfw Taylor managed to redpill my Hispanic roommates

>w.r.t
who the fuck does this?

Yeah, I know. Niggers can't recognize themselves until about 6 years old. Afaik whites can recognize themselves after about 3 years.

Holy shit, this guy is fantastic. I've heard the name before but never looked into him.

Havent watched all of it yet, but I think he missed an opportunity to mention almost all of the interracial crime in the US is black on white when they were talking about hate crimes. Not just dismiss them all as hoaxes.

And here you undermine your entire argument by proving everything you're saying is derived from insecurity and an inferiority complex. Go away.

>I wonder why CNN threw this retard out there to get slaughtered like that, if they were trying to make JT look bad.
>She threw every predictable, white guilt argument out there.
because it is there best, and only, strategy move

we all know that the left has no arguments, just insults and other shaming tactics. that's why thy have to get people shut down and censored

why they bothered to do the interview at all is a mystery though. perhaps they thought they could get him to slip up and reveal his inner klansman. perhaps the boon organized it herself thinking she would get a nice easy win, because "sho nuff ain't nobaddy done axe him da qwestuns like I axe da qwestion be fo, mhmmm, das rii"