>N Hama May7
i.imgur.com/7IffA69.jpg
>Palmyra May6
i.imgur.com/T78b7ko.jpg
>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments May 15
>Eastern Sweida countryside offensive has begun
>SAA & allies captures Hibrat w & e (Humriyah front)
>DeZ:SAA reinforcements arrive
>2 IS warlords defect to FSA ahead of looming defeat in DeZ
>Palmyra:SAA capture Talilah crossroads
>Qaboun under gov control
>Hezbollah hands over Syrian border posts to Lebanese Army
>SDF-Tabqa region free of IS
>Jirah Airbase fully liberated, IS counter attack faild
>IS hospital full on injured children following US airstrikes on Raqqa
>Al-Qaeda shock troops graduate in Idlib following Chechen training
>Rebel forces in Daraa go all in to crush IS branch on the border with Israel
>SAA advances in E Homs
>Iraqi forces launch important operation near Syrian border
>Thousands of Yemenis attend anti-American rally in Sana’a ahead of Trump’s visit to Saudi Arabia

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-XtdsYtgtC8
youtube.com/watch?v=a9NyL78kDUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wgy9GY1Ob-I
mediafire.com/convkey/da26/ddaumu3fphvyw4rzg.jpg
youtu.be/cTIMy19vbd8
youtube.com/watch?v=TBkNZ-hmKg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=-XtdsYtgtC8

GOOD MORNING! TODAY WILL BE A GREAT DAY!

Damn they're sliding the seth rich stuff pretty hard right now

whhaaaa no, your telling me Israel is using ISIS as a proxy against Assad. I dont believe it, thats not like ((them)).

SAA will march on.
Also why is it that no one is commenting on the fact that Mosul is almost entirely liberated. Seems like a pretty big deal to me

Oi we already saw her, at least post a new one every thread

> Welcome to chinatow... Idlib!
youtube.com/watch?v=a9NyL78kDUQ

6th for Assad.

what? Syria general are daily threads.

bump for assad

>Seeing a lot of irrational and emotional rage regarding the USA once again
no its not irrational we actually engaged and i personally know there dirty ways especially in the Balkans where they have sponsored Islamic terrorism for years as a tool for to force us to do what we are told if we dont they all ways fire up there terrorists from kosovo to start shit. i have actual proof not some document that a burger operative have written for the public that goes from dead agents and operatives actual solders id's to burger central inelegance abductions on our land. the man in the picture is a nato solder that got captured in macedonia executing a terrorist op in kumanovo back in 2015 the us embassy and osce wanted to pull this fagots out so they wont be captured that never happened cos the tiger forces hire dis owed the orders of the command for surrender and cleared the whole cell capturing 5 instructors western weapons and communication equipment .
>This is about the Sednaya Prison, feel free to deconstruct these arguments
we have no shit on it just a picture and some bullshit rumors that that burger inelegance spreads around.How meny times do they need to be discredited before people stop taking them at face value its not the first time we have seen the us stage some bullshit president to invade a country going back from the early 1900s to late as 2003s
> but it is irrelevant to the discussion at hand.
no its not to be honest is more relevant than ever i for one understand way they are doing the shit they do its more to keep there global hegemony after the soviet union collapsed. But that does not mean its good there interventions never had eny humanitarian reason it was always geopolitical .
you are pushing the bs muh human deaths muh if you care about regimes go fix the saudis Qatar UAE Ukraine or south korea(it was a dictator ship for more than 30 years killing all most half a million people in camps like you discribe hire) thy are you allies

I know m8, i'm just commenting on external pol goings on

No wonder the EU supports them so much, look how multicultural they are

What gripes you have with the USA, and in turn your own issues about what went on in the Balkans is 100% irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

I'll give you a (you) since you clearly want something to whine about so I'll lend you a shoulder.

>Seems like a pretty big deal to me
I post when there's gains. But Mosul falling has been a reality and matter of time for a long time now. Kinda redundant to speak about it instead of the future moves of the Iraqi army. For instance, the PMU will most probably be heading into Syria once SAA captures al-Tanaf border crossing (pic related).

>is 100% irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

Read his posts, he is blubbering about the most random, un-related shit lol.

He originally thought I was an American and proudly proclaimed he didn't read a word I posted.

He is just virtue signaling about something he is passionate about, which is clearly anti-west/American. That is fine, but it is irrelevant to what we were discussing.

I'm giving him a (you) so he feels good :)

Thanks
What about you lad
Where and what d you do

R houthis gud or bad?

As if Sup Forums wasn't dying since plebdittors came in. Oh how I miss the joint boards fun. Seemed like a solution to all of Sup Forums's problems.

It's not the same person, but as long as it fits your narrative.

Vesti News - What Special Forces Officers Say About Battles in Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=wgy9GY1Ob-I

English subtitles, vodkaspeech

Houthis are based.

>murrican disinfo campaigns and methodology are irrelevant to the discussion about alleged murrican disinfo
?

Actually, seeing as it's americans pulling bullshit again in Syria, it's highly relevant.
American interventionalism is a cancer on this world wherever it spreads.

Pic reminds me of Sup Forums art from times long past

Oh for fucks sake dude, you're still doing those?

He keeps our traditions alive

It is the same person though, read the response chain.

Wrong, it was never about the USA and he immediately tried to spin it into the USA for obvious reasons. If you guys want to discuss the United States role in the civil war then that is a discussion for another time.

Him blubbering about m-muh Balkans has nothing to do with the intelligence branches within Syria.

It's not new. Get off my back you doubleautismo.

>17 years old and running his very own prison.
What are you NEETs doing with your life?

no need to be rude lad.
Just everytime I get in here after a break a new one is circulating and the ones I've seen so far were all wrong.

McCain needs a shot to the back of the head tbqh

>construct argumentation around Syrian intelligence and secret police practices from decades before the war proving US meme crematorium is real deal
>dismiss argumentation based on past US disinfo campaigns as irrelevant
Nice work. But we're not on WaPo forums.

@A7_Mirza 14th of May

#Raqqah Military Map
Cotton Center captured by #SDF #Kurds
al Ansar & Atshanah captured too
HD: mediafire.com/convkey/da26/ddaumu3fphvyw4rzg.jpg

Much better than saudis

It really was
Trump threads were decent at best and dead at worse
The mlp's polar ideologies actually gave us something to argue against
10/10 would do again

>previous burger lies, subversion and disinfo has nothing to do with current burger lies, subversion and disinfo
Really ping pongs my bza'a man.
The ones i did in Hama on Helfaya/Tayyibat al-Imam was 100% accurate though. :^)

You didn't even read my posts thoroughly if you think I was saying that people were being cremated at Sednaya Prison. Which is ironic since I was arguing that they probably weren't doing that.

You are so hellbent on calling anything remotely negative towards the regime "rebel propaganda" despite this being a major, major military asset to the regime in the intelligence services. If some of you genuinely believe the SAA isn't using these branches to suppress and help with the war effort, so be it, but I bet you to not be this dismissive of something that may challenge your view on the conflict.

Where is North Korea? Here are guesses from 1,746 American adults

lel I never get enough of shit like this

Yes, because me highlighting the brutal effectiveness and strength of Syria's intelligence services is somehow related to the United States?

You guys are so fast to call anyone a shill you don't even realize I am arguing in favor of the regimes ability to fight Islamists. I think you're just trying to argue for the sake of arguing at this point lol.

Like, you really think the intelligence services are inactive and that the SAA takes POWs? They bury as many of those goat fuckers as they can.

We are still out there :^). Search and you shall find.

It's not that the government are pretty flowers I don't think anyone thins, it's that for most of us don't care about poor widdwe terrorists getting killed, and second the countries that complain about such "gruesome" killings are perpetrators of the very same things.

>4 people thought we was norks
What da fuck
How much lead is in thier water

wow that deflection

the fact is the US is pushing its narrative to achieve its goals and is ready to use every dirty trick in the book to achieve it that. the Balkan thing was just a snippet of what they are ready to do there legitimacy is basically ass paper at this point.
>I'll give you a (you) since you clearly want something to whine about
spoken like true child are you 12 can you at least disprove what i m saying ?
i dont ask from you shit cos i see all you do is shill and deflect the discussion

>virtue signaling
is it a virtue signal when it effects me directly this militants in syria if successful will come to my home land and start the same shit hire muh bleas save oppression and shiet bomb burger save us.Fact is i dont care what Assad does as long he is gassing Islamist militants and stopping syria from becoming a incubator for roach infestation

Without getting into your discussion regarding Syria, Ive read that the Jordanian intelligence services are very (in)famous for their efficiency and power

Is that true

You're trying to convince us the crematorium/Caesar meme is real. Which it isn't.
Sure, they execute traitors. But they also keep hostages to exchange for their own hostages. Nothing is wrong with what they're doing in this civil war.
Next thing you're gonna argue is that sieges and barrel bombs are super brutal i take it? or maybe how Assad TOTALLY gassed his own people...

Man, just leave it. You've earned your shekels already. (and you're not even that good)

Would the Kurds allow an offensive to be carried out into DeZ from their occupied territory?

If so this could be big. It's something I've thought about before, as a possibility, but thought there were probably many obstacles n the way.

You're bringing up third party countries once again, I never brought up the US or even Russia in my posts.

Trying to steer this into an overall debate on foreign involvement in Syria was never my argument, and as a result is irrelevant.

I am not discussing the US or their involvement in Syria, I am only discussing the intelligence assets the regime wields, which includes Sednaya Prison.

Wrong, I never once argued that the crematorium was real. You are jumping the gun assuming I was despite me literally writing it probably doesn't even exist.

Like I said earlier, some of you are too eager (and probably younger posters) to assume and try and turn the argument into something else. Thats fine, but it is irrelevant.

Oh btw MK user.

We just go memed on today by the Russians.
youtu.be/cTIMy19vbd8

Have you perhaps thought that it's all connected and is actually relevant, this entire discussion started because of US journalists saying that, and Russian and the US aren't third party countries when it comes to Syria.

Everyone knows Syria has a functional and efficient secret police. And everyone knows they dispose of certain elements.
However nobody can 100% prove it as only "reports" are nice narration with circumstantial evidence and lots of rebel butthurt.
Which either proves they're not as demonic as everyone thinks or that they're absolutely amazing professionals. Whichever suits you.
But please stop presenting conjecture as proof. I don't actually give a fuck if Assad drinks blood or not, it's just that your methods are painfully transparent and quite honestly rather awkward. We've had most of this shit covered in orientation, and seriously you actually CAN make it less obvious.

>I never once argued that the crematorium was real
You're indirectly doing just that though. The crematoriums were brought up and you start going on about how brutal mukhabarat are, as if they're uninvolved.
Besides, what the hell are you doing up at this time? They upped the pay for EU-time shilling?

>some of you are too eager
Some people have a kneejerk reaction to things they perceive as propaganda pushing

This is because of all the propaganda weve seen being pushed surrounding this conflict. As soon as someone brings up executions and ruthless intelligence services, some of us immediately connect it to western/gulf regime change narrative/propaganda

I dont blame those people tbqh, I see where theyre coming from

I remember well John Kerry's speech in 2011 about "Assad bombing schools with scud missiles and napalming children"

What's this? Is it a cryptic message that he won't abandon you?

>napalming children
Oh the irony

Meanwhile, at Karabakh. Azeri destroyed Armenian OSA.
youtube.com/watch?v=TBkNZ-hmKg0

He will not divide us.

>Him blubbering about m-muh Balkans has nothing to do with the intelligence branches within Syria.
it does not effect syria directly but its proof that western inelegance agencies are two faced snakes who cant be trusted for shit. the same narrative you are pushing was used to bomb Serbia and ever threatened to bomb us muh oppressive genocidal labeling just like the sjws from leddit
but is see you are good goy spreding the propaganda for them hire is you 50 cents for the YOUs

>Nothing is wrong with what they're doing in this civil war.
That's exactly what he's saying.
They're doing their job, which includes killing people.

>King isn't very well received in religious, conservative circles
>""Arab spring"" magically doesn't spill over to Jordania

You do the math.

>build wall
this time around idlib governante

If ISIS loses Raqqa it's literally over for them

I don't think it's a message to us, it's more of a message to the rest of the world i'd say.

I don't think it will too good for us either way.

I am not denying they aren't connected, but they are indeed irrelevant to what I was arguing which was the effectiveness of the the GID and AFID in their suppression of Islamists.

If you want to talk about third party players and their role in the civil war, feel free.

Wrong, you're putting words in my mouth when I explicitly wrote that the crematorium doesn't exist. You're jumping the gun trying to hound some other argument about rebels and shills when in reality this is extremely pro regime by highlighting their effectiveness in keeping the themselves in the game.

>Everyone knows Syria has a functional and efficient secret police.

Indeed, that was my argument all along, but some people got all huffy and puffy because they instantly assumed I was saying something mean about Assad (which is ironic since I've been blowing his intelligence branches for hours).

Indeed, I agree with a lot of what you said. I pop in these threads every few weeks when I'm researching something so I am not a regular. But yeah, some people are definitely quick to scramble and label something as "propaganda", even if it is in favor of the horse they are backing.

More blubbering about the West, keep going buddy you'll get it out of your system soon lol.

>if

Source?

>Over

It won't be over. They'll just
>switch tactics
To their older ways, and that of a more traditional terrorist organisation.

My question is..

How do you get away from these studies and think tanks.. with a (to some degree, or at least in face of the alternatives) positive view on Assad?

Which further makes me wonder how many Americans in these circles see Assad as pretty bad but still the best option - but they cannot say it as the American betting horse became the Kurds.

Also the whole Islamic State idea will just move to Africa and other shitholes, like Pakistan and Afghanistan

>this is extremely pro regime by highlighting their effectiveness in keeping the themselves in the game
Wrong, it makes the "regime" look like barbaric thugs that needs democracy.
We all know they're there and is needed to put the savages in their place. So stop talking about it.

When can we expect numbers on casualties after the battle for Mosul is finished and will they be reliable numbers or do the Iraqis make up numbers that seem better to the public?

>just move to Africa
I thought they are already quit active there and some of the groups even pledged their support to ISIS.

>I am only discussing the intelligence assets the regime wields
the inelegance assets do the re job like every country out there in time of war syria is full of extremists and they do all they can to keep the can of worms under the cap. There work is no different to the cia bnd or eny other agency in times of war executions and imprisonment and torture is common thing in this organisations if you think eny other agency is more humane you are wrong what you are saying is basically a non issue

Iraqi always reduce thier losses and add to enemies

They won't leave Syria and Iraq as they are an integral part of the sunni population and has been for a long time.

What are you going to do when your shitty general will end?

I have no real horse that I personally back in the race, but I do believe in preserving the government infrastructure that is still in place in Syria. The alternative is essentially an anarchic state that we saw in Afghanistan in the 90s and what we see right now in Libya.

In 2015 when I was working at WINEP the overall view was pessimistic. They realized deposing Assad was not the move and things had essentially gotten out of control. There was a time when the west could have intervened in Syria and arguably could have preserved some government structure, but it was long gone.

>wonder how many Americans in these circles see Assad as pretty bad but still the best option

A very high amount. But for obvious reasons, railing against Assad in public, especially the UN, is the American's way of saying "Fuck you!" to Russia and the Iranians. Keeping pressure on the Assad regime while not doing anything drastic is their way of saying they are doing their part while not actually "doing anything" if you know what I mean.

Your opinion, but I believe brutal and effective intelligence services in the midst of a Civil War are massive assets to a regime fighting people who will literally blow themselves up just to kill you.

You once again are trying to spin this into something that fits your "rebel propaganda" narrative despite not even reading my posts as you proudly proclaimed I said the crematorium was real. Thats all fine and dandy, but go somewhere else if you have a gripe about something not related to the discussion at hand.

Does anyone know why the KDP aren't allowing the PMU to approach ISIS occupied Yazidi villages?

Nobody's gonna buy the "democracy" angle after Iraq. Using that as an excuse is a sure way to fuck over your popular support.

>will they be reliable numbers or do the Iraqis make up numbers that seem better to the public
I dont think they will release "real" numbers, because the the amount of killed soldiers would not make them look good and gain a lot of support from the public.

> norks are in Darwin
Really gets the noggin joggin

Once again, nothing in my posts is about the US or even other intelligence services. You keep bringing up third party countries trying to think I'm slandering Assad despite me literally sucking his intelligence service's cocks.

Maybe it is a language barrier thing along with you literally admitting to not reading any my posts thoroughly.

>Wake up
>go to class
>come back
>no gainz
fugg

lol
i think there will be a lot of libs that are going to be triggered by this

that cheeky use of fuck you in the title

One hill was gained, that's about it.

I hope this means something is in preparation for now.

yeah they are, but the whole IS gig needs land in order to work properly. It'll be a piece of cake to get that in those countries in the long run.
Sure they'll stay in these countries, but another caliphate won't happen there in the near future. In Africa and other shitholes, where they still got a lot of supporters, just waiting to be recruited, their chances are way higher. The idea will spill over, it already did and it's just a matter of time until we see how far they can get this time.

>as you proudly proclaimed I said the crematorium was real
I never said that. Now you're trying to put words in my mouth. I said that your timing and choice of subject is suspicious seeing as the burgers start sperging about crematoriums and Assad being literally Hitler.

War is on hold due to Geneva talks. As usual.
After it's done they will escalate and again de-escalate via Astana talks just prior to Geneva.
It's another front of the war, you know. Gotta make some political gains before assfucking moderate moderates harder.

>I never said that.

Lol.

>You're trying to convince us the crematorium/Caesar meme is real.

Move along, you goofed already. You're raging about something I'm not, so have fun.

>A KIKE FROM EVERY LAMPPOST IN TEL AVIV

LITERALLY HITLER

>his facial expression
kek

OH SHIT
Trump's meeting Erdomeme today....After calling Abdullah the Jordanian manlet and Saudi kike puppet

>DURR MUKHABARAT ARE SUPER BRUTAL BUT DONT TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY, THEY TOTALLY DIDNT KILL 6 GORILLION INNOCENTS
This is what you sound like.