How do we get white people to naje babies agaib? What the fuck is wrobg wirh you...

How do we get white people to naje babies agaib? What the fuck is wrobg wirh you? Our shit birthrates are literally THE ONE AND ONLY REASON your government is importing Africans.

Change he cuculturet about it

Learn to type animeboy

Japan has a shitty birthrate and its not importing anyone

>He doesnt know the ebic maymay

>THE ONE AND ONLY REASON your government is importing Africans.
Most of them live of welfare so is not the reason since they're dead weight

You post manages to be almost completely incorrect in every way.

It is impressive how wrong you are.

They absolutely will. Watch, in 5-10 years they will, and when they do I want you to remember this post.

>You're wrong
Ok, how?

rawr im a scary munstor & im here to say you're fucking gay

>being retarded is a meme
Answering the question, almost everyone now is just seeking for their own commodity
Between how having kids is shown as bad by TV shows and the hedonism of social networks, I say the internet should be banned
:^)

Pay me to have kids. I'm not joking. Give me money, give me tens of millions of dollars per child and I will have a kid. But I won't marry the woman.

It's called an investment retard. This is why they pair it with race mixing. After they have half white kids, those kids get an iq JUST high enough to work but not too high to question anything.

Stop phoneposting please

If white men are going to bitch and moan about having to lift a finger and do fix their problems then maybe we should die.

Women are hard wired to want kids. Wanna know why coal burning is happening more? White men refuse to put kids in them. They look elsewhere.

You sound like a woman with her baby clock ticking down. If you want a nigger baby so bad you don't need to hunt for excuses, go do it. Whore.

>I believe in Hitler and survival of the fittest, the strong should prosper! Our ancestors were Vikings and Crusaders! Let's honor and emulate them!
>B-but I don't wanna reproduce, that would be hard and take too much time away from watching anime. And who cares if I'm a genetic dead end and my forefather's lagacy ends with me?

See
I don't understand. You say you have a problem, here's the solution. Why are you resisting it?

Hey guys, where is my money? At least 50 million per child. Then I will repopulate the planet with the white race's genetics. I will be a baby making machine. But I need my money first.

NOSTRILS INTENSIFY

>Solve one problem
>Get 80 bajllion new ones
sounds fair

How it works:
1. You should stop making so many kids, it's the reason you're poor (partial lie)
2. OMG there is not enough new goys (who would have thought?)
3. Let's import brown subhumans who on top of that take more than they contribute while pretending the opposite, and call everyone pointing that out a racist. (And i got loans at very interesting rates on money i dont even have to have goy, trust me, i'm your best ally and your politicians are not corrupt pedos we have shit on, hehehe)

Yep. How many kids are you planning on having user?

So you're just bitching that raising kids is hard? You do realize that by the laws of nature this means whites deserve erasure?

Bump

I'm having 3

Bump