Is there anyone left that supports Trump?

Is there anyone left that supports Trump?

Centipede here
Sup Forums is a board of pedes

>leaf
don't know if serious or slide thread

/r/the_donald and Putin

blocks your path

who is this cute dragon loli maid

>>gives away intel to the fucking RUSSIANS
how can this not be the last straw for drumpkins?

Is there anyone left that supports the FBI? Or Hillary? or Podesta? Or shareblue? Or OP?

Shareblue is trying really hard to slide proper threads tonight.

ravioli ravioli don't lewd the dragon Loli

the only people hurt by the leak are ISIS
we should share all our intel about ISIS with anybody willing to drop a bomb on them including Russia

I agree with trump with having at least 2 scoops of ice cream myself.

Stand strong, brothers. We shall overcome this raid. We've been through worse.

The shills are absolutely terrified of the Seth Rich story. The guilt of being associated with murder is clearly weighing heavily on their conscience.

We have not seen shilling like this since Comey and the FBI reopened the Clinton email case. They are all in full panic mode.

The terrified, panicked reaction of the shills is the ultimate proof of guilt. The most obvious smoking gun we have ever seen.

And please know, whether Hillary faces the courts over this one, or whether she faces the wrath of God, she will face justice either way. And anyone who supported her or tried to dismiss this story will also join her in the lake of fire.

Guaranteed

>the mental gymnastics needed to think leaking information to russia is a good thing
keep going, drumpflet, i know deep down you know the president is a joke...

As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism.

trumps latest tweets

tell me again how it's bad for russia to have more intel about ISIS when we want ISIS defeated

such weak damage control

not an argument.jpg

That story broke during the election

Trump is trying to move some of the heat off his back.
Try to make you remember why you voted for him in the first place.
Becuase the alternative was a prideful cunt that was in to some eavy shit .

Trumps probably been in some heavy shit. But mafiosos are more knowledgble about how to properly conduct buisness than cultists.

This is all outlined in your standard issue copy of steve jackson's illuminati game.