Read Seth Rich threads
Bump Seth Rich Threads
Reply to Seth Rich threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
p2016.org/parties/dnc16.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/
forward.com/news/national/347859/grieving-dad-says-seth-rich-scored-dream-job-with-clinton-campaign-days-bef/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Plan:
>find as many DNC staffers who worked with rich at the time he would have likely have contacted assange
>determine where they went from there, contact them if possible
>ask about seth, why they left if they did, etc
Side note: all DNC staffers were recently purged after the chair was vacated, see
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/326201-dnc-asking-entire-staff-to-resign-report

Starting point:
p2016.org/parties/dnc16.html

inspiration:
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c

do it for Seth.

lets bring out bills accusers out while were at it, start a bonfire and dance around it naked.

Bump

Does someone have the conversation where Brock was saying he had access to NSA/CIA tools? This would be very useful right now.

ya think ya hot shit don't cha?

Bumpity bump bump bump

Never forget

Bump

Bumping all Seth Rich Threads.

It is time for justice and torture.

It's just a (((coincidence)))... Anyone else tired? I sure am...

BJMP

shills no

Quite alot of coincidences. Bump

his name was Seth Rich

CNN will never cover this

Holy...

If the police report image says that he was alive when found, and they had body cams, how can that footage be released or examined?

Board is full of bait shit, they really spending their subversion shekels today.

Also, his name was Seth Rich.

#DoItForSeth

it always goes like this..
>shit hits their fan
>LOOK SHINY KEYS! *jiggle* "DRUMFH did this and this" in panic mode.

So should I bump this thread?

Bump

Yes. Do it for Seth.

bump

Bamp for justice...
four walls

at least SbariaBlue must be purchasing Sup Forums Pass memberships and a VPN

couldnt imagine all these posts through Capcha

The people trying to bury this story are pretty much the worst fucking people ever.

I'm a little bit iffy on going along with it just cause his name fits in the redacted area.

However, I wouldn't doubt they killed him and this is true. It's just saying its true cause his name fits is a bit of a stretch. Hopefully you guys can pick up more on it.

So many fuckin slide threads it's annoying. We need to ban stupid shit like "hinger dinger donger is it okay to race mix with _____?" With a fat tit slut pic.

I got more, see... His name was Seth Rich, a BernieBro. He laid down his life for us. He has my eternal respect.

FOX NEWS CHANNEL JUST COVERED SETH RICH MURDER REVELATIONS IN DETAIL!!

FOX AND FRIENDS MORNING SHOW
--EXCITED HOST READING TWEETS AND UPDATES OFF HIS PHONE ON THE AIR
--CALLING OUT THE WAPO FOR NOT FOLLOWING THIS STORY AT ALL, AND FOR ONE LONE INVESTIGATOR TO HAVE DONE THE WORK REPORTERS SHOULD HAVE DONE
--LAURA INGRAHAM HAS OBVIOUSLY KNOWN THIS FOR MONTHS, DESCRIBED MURDER OF SETH IN DETAIL

HAPPENINGHAPPENINGHAPPENINGHAPPENINGHAPPENINGHAPPENINGHAPPENINGHAPPENING

Heh. Cool.

"He had multiple gunshot wounds in his back. About an hour and 40 minutes later, he died at a local hospital. Police have declined to say whether he was able to describe his assailants."

newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084

Julian Assange: Whistleblowers go to significant efforts to get us material and often very significant risks. As a 27 year-old, works for the DNC, was shot in the back, murdered just a few weeks ago for unknown reasons as he was walking down the street in Washington.

Reporter: That was just a robbery, I believe. Wasn’t it?

Julian Assange: No. There’s no finding. So… I’m suggesting that our sources take risks.

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/wow-breaking-video-julian-assange-suggests-seth-rich-wikileaks-dnc-source-shot-dead-dc/

“He would get into a conversation with guys who were sitting about sports, and even about politics, things like that,” the part-time manager of Lou’s City Bar said. “He was a friendly guy — a Midwestern kind of guy.”

That night, however, Rich appeared “sadder than usual.”

forward.com/news/national/347859/grieving-dad-says-seth-rich-scored-dream-job-with-clinton-campaign-days-bef/

Getting very sleepy

Bump for justice.

then leave faggot.

>Obama admin ferments syrian proxy war
>Helps russia push in syria
>DNC wants to continue this agenda
>DNC leaks info to benefit russia
>DNC kills seth rich
>DNC points hacking fingers at trump and russia to divert from DNC collusion (gaining public sympathy allowing continuation of agenda)

what is (((their))) endgame?

Did they deleted that tweet? Can't find it anywhere.

>'The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,' said Wheeler in a report to be aired on Fox News today.

>He goes on: 'They haven't been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both.'

>Mr Wheeler claimed sources have given him 'confirmed' evidence that Mr Rich was in contact with Wikileaks while a DC police insider has told him they were 'told to stand down on this case'.

So he doesn't have any evidence but an anonymous "source"? Yeah, sounds like bullshit.

B

U

M

P

President Trump has done an amazing job so far.