IT'S OVER

The orange cheeto-devil did it, good night Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/1980/09/07/stealth/4215f1dd-7b21-430f-8423-98a99187bf45/?utm_term=.d50cca2e0f36
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literal treason. b-but muh emails

Pertaining to what?

>...to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism.

this is going to trigger the leftists who threw a fit when their daddies told them "no" so much

he's still stewing what to put... give it a few hours

Probably the dumbest possible tweet trump could have put out there.

I hate to admit it since I've been supporting trump form the start, but he's definitely guilty.

I M P E A C H
M
P
E
A
C
H

can't let him get nuclear codes etc etc
dissenting opinions are not allowed here
this is a pro-trump board
fuck off, shill

time to impeach this man

if you still support him youre on the wrong side of history

>acting like he can put everything on one tweet despite the limit on characters.

so what does this mean? can s1 translate this pls?

He just threw McMaster under the bus. Just like he did with his press team last week.

It was Jewish subversion, Russia knows Israel is behind it all. And Putin only got one scoop

this!

I litetally voted for him for his tax plan.

He's being fucking retarded. If the Dems gain Congress he's 100% impeached.

>if you still support him youre on the wrong side of history
>implying implications

Violation of the Oath of Office.

((((you))))

>wrong side of history

If you're going to shill for the left at least try not to make it obvious

What is the big deal about this? A day after the Russian hacking narrative dies and this is the best they could come up with?

If two ice cream scoops didn't stop this monster working with Russia against terrorists cells in the middle east will surly bring about his end!

>Autistic screeching increasingly intensifies since November

He's the President of the United States, the man is allowed to declassify and then share information.

So McMaster has to resign now that Trump has contradicted him explicitly via twitter to the thing McMaster said never happened? How many scalps taken at the White House does that make now?

Trump confirms story that aides and top cabinet officials denied last night. The gift that keeps on giving.

alex jones and roger stone are billy quizboy and the albino

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes

You're right, Sup Forums is an echo chamber and anybody from the outside not hypnotized by the autism of this place can see it, it's painfully obvious to normal people.

He's just shitposting. 99% of "shills" are just shitposters.

Basically. They're holding on to the Trump Russia scandal with an iron grip despite having nothing to show for it. Instead of just letting it die they keep doubling down on retardation.

Good. Mc"I

Leftist crap on and on about being on the wrong side Whislt literally sympathising with communist nations which literally killed over 30 million of its own citizenry a piece and those numbers are generously low.

But he did not contradict him at all.

>hacking narrative dies

Where have you been? It hasn't died, it's added to the list.

You're right based centipedes!!!!

donald trump is best no questioning is allowed shills!!!

MAGA with based niggers and mr.nosebergs!!!!!!!!!!!1

upboat xD

Hello Mr strawman.

>All right wingers are Nazis.

Does that sound familiar to you?

Critical theory.

Feminism attacks western culture from the perspective of its oppression against women, and that oppression must be unique to western culture, no mention or focus will be made of what the ancient Chinese, the Aztecs, the Persians or anyone else had treated or treat women, only the oppression of women in the west is on the table.

Trump can't expect loyalty if he keeps up like this.

Hillary wasn't president, Trump is. As president, you can declassify just about anything without much penalty, but as any other lower sector and you will likely be fucked over. It's not really a good idea, but he's president, he can fuck it up all he wants

McMaster and Dina Powell yesterday said that the story was blatantly false. Now story truth confirmed by Trump. How many others are going to be fucked and have to resign over their blatant lies?

Just an hour ago, he never discussed anything and WaPo was fake news

aids skrillex is becoming an icon for the left awesome

I'd like to see the full video of the oval office meeting - well at least the moment leading up to him..going off script. Seeing all the faces as Trump is showboating that he is special and given all this wonderful intelligence.
>Kislyak probably got a hard-on from it.

Don't spoil his narrative

shhhh this is how we identify redditors

Intensified even

>Where have you been?

Paying attention to the news, negroid. Seth Rich was the DNC leaker. The Russians had nothing to do with it, meaning that not only was the leaker blatantly murdered, an entire "Russian hacking" story was fabricated by some extremely embedded power players in the intel community.

Trump doesn't have a clue does he?

Oh, you said commie and I assumed you were talking about Islam.

Well it works the same way no matter how you slice it. Just criticize the west, period, and make sure the criticisms never provide an alternative, what might have been better, what might have worked in its place, what alternative have been tried successfully in the past, nothing. Just criticize, aggravate and implicate.

>sweden

aaaaand down the hidden threads you go

OK -- media keeps on pounding that whatever THEY define as anti-Russian, suddenly becomes US policy. I have no idea what the policy is -- as it seems to include anything and everything, for as long as we like Zombies declare how much we hate Russians. I sense a problem here. For one, Russia has wiggled out of the anaconda embrace of internattional financial cartel. And another big sin -- Russia is GMO free, with prohibition on using or importing GMO material. Somebody thinks these are some bad examples.for Americans. Somebody is afraid that we may discover that we have much more in common with Russian pioneer society then we think. Somebody is dead set that any attempt at learning more about common interests with Russia is met in some circles with hysterical fits. Why not ask them what exactly is sending them into fthese fits of rage. Other then thinking that somehow Russia posseses this magic weapon capable of delivering rlections, I just do not think that all this outrage is due to Crimea or Donbas.

>Alt Right

Literally a thing made by Hillary Clinton and Jewish nobodies that are now cashing in on autistic neckbeard pepe cancer civic nationalist centipede faggots from the_donald

Fuck off to Reddit if you call yourself """""""Alt-Lite""""""

You believe a fox news contributor about a laptop he has never seen

Much like how you guys killed the word racist. You guys will destroy the meaning of treason and impeach. Hence giving Trump ammo to use your help against everyone that critiques him.

And he did what exactly? Discuss possible ISIS threats with countries that were previously attacked? As McMasters said, no methods or personnel were disclosed. This info that ISIS is trying to use laptops as explosives was already public.

I'm sorry to say it boys. We got jew'd. IMPEACH.

We have to let him know that we put him there, and we thought he would not lie and Jew, but now that he has, we can take him down again

Fellow pedes, it's clear that we've been had.
This merchant of hatred needs to be dealt with.
I suggest we all schedule a suicide pact to show our displeasure with the Drumpf administration.
Who's with me?

The President can do this any time he wants. He is the one who sets national security policy and priorities.
The Secretary of State cannot.

The problem is now European nations are less likely to share intelligence with you. As they've warned in the past they would.
To put in metaphor terms.

Pierre tells Jack a secret.
Jack tells Ivan and Omar.
Pierre says if Jack keeps sharing his secrets then he'll stop telling Jack.
Jack then proceeds to tell Ivan Pierres new secret.

What will happen next? That's where we're at now.

Just go outside Sven

The autism really spouts out when you guys realize he's not going to be president for long, huh?

see

i honestly dont give a fuck if trump said some shit to russian officials (im a faggot leaf anyways and my opinion worthless)

but why the fuck would McMaster and Powell deny this? do the even speak with Trump? is trump trying to get rid of them by making them liars?

no hero in an hero. Better we just meme him to impeachment. DESU another election would be Maximum chaos and we must return to our ways of chaos

Even though it's legal, and disregarding it's still a little fucked up and disregards our allies... Why have his administration lie about it immediately?
>The story that came out tonight as reported is false

POTUS is commander-in-chief, top of the intel chain and has within his power the authority to classify and declassify any information at his whim and share it with other governments especially when sharing such information benefits national and global security by allowing coordination against a terrorist state like ISIS. Only supporters of ISISrael have a problem with this.

I don't see the problem. Allies share intel all the time.

>I'm sorry to say it boys. We got jew'd. IMPEACH.
Kek, no.
Read the Wapo article, I'll share the pertinent information for you:
>The information the president relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.
>The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State.

Trump just jewed Israel. No other ally warrants that kind of tight secrecy even within the US Government. No other ally has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State.

WAPO just confirmed Mossad control of ISIS.

It's like sharing intel with a government that have simmilar interests in terms of kebab removal is like an impeachable offence

What is the problem with two countries co-operating to combat terrorism?

BRUMPLF BTFO!

Nixon did nothing wrong

>So McMaster has to resign now
Let's hope so.

The idiocy really spouts out when you guys realize he's not going to be impeached at all, huh?

No, I really just think he might be retarded

McMaster is a neocon shill that needs to be discredited and fired.

GOD HE'S SO FUCKING STUPID

>mfw right now

People are never gunna stop with this bullshit, are they? There is so much bullshit distraction he should ignore all of it and focus on his job.

What part of bombs on airplanes that are departing from the same continent as said european countries will make countries stop sharing intelligence?

What's the problem here?

>Implying the autism hasn't been shooting out of your collective multicultural asses like a Muslim at a French concert since November becuase you can't get over the fact that he is.

>Russia is US enemy
>in 2017
wake up retards the cold war ended a lot of years ago

A President sharing intel he has authority to declassify on an ISIS plot with another sovereign nation at war with ISIS and a Secretary of State keeping classified information on an unsecured network which she has no authority to do are incomparable situations.

washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/1980/09/07/stealth/4215f1dd-7b21-430f-8423-98a99187bf45/?utm_term=.d50cca2e0f36
Jimmy Carter revealed the existence of the Stealth Fighter while it was still top secret. Because Presidents can do that.

((((you))))

So the classified info was about how to tackle ISIS more effectively. And apparently letting Russia (who is bombing ISIS) know this is a bad thing?

>Haha all Trump did was fuck over an ally , and compromise trust in american intelligence to the benefit of a global rival.

BTFO lefties!

Guys please, enough. If he wanted to remove Kebab he would fucking deal with the Saudis.

You talk of Mossad like Trump isn't their biggest supporter.

Please do not go blue pilled on me now.

The info leak is fair enough yes probably useful for combating terrorism. But if you have a president who can't follow basic opsec and handle himself in public then you have fucking nothing.

Even if you trust Putin ostensibly, in this game you can trust fucking nobody, don't forget hes ex KGB and has nuclear poisoned a whole bunch of people.

Please keep it in your pants with Putin

The story is false. The idea that Trump compromised intelligence sources with the "Russians" is ridiculous.

And you think Trump doesn't know that?

>the news

>Russia isn't fighting a proxy war with us in Syria
>Russia isn't a competitor for petroleum resources
>Russia doesn't have the 2nd largest nuclear arsenal
>Russia has anything we need
How are they our friends ?

Maybe Mossad shouldn't have bombed the world trade center towers.

Billy Clinton gave missile specs to China and Israel too.

>we

Seth Rich Murdered by Hillary Clinton......
Game over ....
Game over...
you lose

>The problem is now European nations are less likely to share intelligence with you.
That's cool, there are NSA backdoors in the computer systems all those nations use, so we can have any intel from them we want, so now we'll still get the intel and don't have to pretend to be friends and give your Euro nations a damn thing.

And look how well his administration turned out.

>he fucked over an ally
>better tell the whole fucking world about this
>shit they told us so much they're even telling us not to publish specifics on what they told us