Is it okay to racemix with an indian?

is it okay to racemix with an indian?

They're caucasian and the child ends up looking white but better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFtB2Vg3SQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"They're caucasian"

"better"

absolute bollocks, fuck you gupta

Would bang with the racemix results, but not the pure bred curry muncher

>dem titties

How do you turn such a lovely South Asian woman into a doughy, chavette looking thing like that? Asking for a friend.

Indians definitely have the most potential to be hot out of all the shitskins. They just need to be the Northern Indians that have mixed with europeans over the years. Not the black stinking forward hairline kind.

yes because indoeuropeans

if they're caucasian then it aint mixing friend

bong genes

>being fooled by 2 bags of fat

go masturbate

i'd do that poo

So you want a white kid with hair in her ass? disgusting

She's desirable, because while she's not the hottest chick around the place, she's fairly hot... but she's also "gettable".

No pajeet its not OK. In fact its not ok to even have indians in your country.

No.

She's already race mixed.

She's fucking sloppy and dirty too.

No one is going to blame you if you do though.

Charli gets me diamonds.

I'm of the opinion that race mixing with caucasoids (europeans, arabs, iranians, indians, pakis, afghans, berbers) is A ok if you're a white male.

it is a good thing to conquer the most beautifu women nadbesides caucasoids are like one family anyway

This, a halfblood with a northern Indian parent can look surprisingly pleasant, a thoroughbred southern streetshitter not so much.

If you mix with a light skinned Indian you'll get a white kid with black hair.

>(europeans, arabs, iranians, indians, pakis, afghans, berbers)
what about somalis

Well she's a sweaty mess.

>the child ends up looking white but better.
That's not how it works Patel

>Monaco

Nah, mate - Poland capsized.

>is it okay to racemix
No. Literally never is it okay to produce mixed race offspring if you consider yourself any kind of Nationalist or whatever the popular word now is

I believe the word you're looking for is shitlord. Shitlord.

only if she has little dravidian admixture

No, Somalis are 70% negroid

Somalians and other east africans were incuded in the original 19th century idea of caucasoid based purely on looking at facial characteristics.

However I am not using that anachronistic, 200 year old definition of caucasoid but a modern one based on genetic clusters.

genetics has shown that the horn of africa has only 20-30% admixture from eurasia and the rest is subsaharan african. making them overwhelmingly more negroid than caucasoid.

and this can be seen by how the east afrcan populations sampled are much furtheraway from teh rest of the caucasoid cluster than the north african populations sampled.

A typical south indian tamil is far more closely related to a european , far more caucasoid than a somalian negro with only 20% west asian admixture

HO!

youtube.com/watch?v=hFtB2Vg3SQU