What do you think about hooligans Sup Forums? Are there hooligans in your country...

What do you think about hooligans Sup Forums? Are there hooligans in your country? They are like a paramilitary group in some countries

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GixDXD44_yA
youtube.com/watch?v=CSn07j3SfSY
youtu.be/7NvxNW_JV2E
youtube.com/watch?v=7tnvxVE5hJQ&t=55s
youtube.com/watch?v=XbRjsCiWyws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Techno Viking was the fascist of dance.

Ultra here, In Russian countries they are like organized paramilitary groups, Here they are more like Medieval levy

Why are they all shirtless? Looks homo to me.

totally not a bunch of ungry faggots

Nobody cares about some stupid burger who got shot by niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=GixDXD44_yA

Is that chadsquad?

In Poland we have a lot of them. Nice guys and patriots.

Thread theme...

youtube.com/watch?v=CSn07j3SfSY

Someone tell me:
> How am I just learning about this
> How has this not caught on

This shit is amazing

as soon as one guys from the team is out the team loses so its not so good idea

Yeah, they should put their shirts on. It's already a sausage party. It could get mistaken for a gay pride parade.

They're an embarrassment and seem to be in a race against each other towards niggerdom. The sooner they release mustard gas in their own public tantrums the better.

They prooved to be useful when they beat antifa in poland

Think of the potential though mate, if they could be guided they could be as effective as the SA brownshirts. They need direction

we used to, but it's different now. you used to be able to go have a scrap on a saturday afternoon, the only people involved were people who came to have scrap. If you weren't nicked on the day you could go home to the mrs and everything was fine.

now, you have a fight with someone who wants a fight and you're getting caught on cctv and a copper is knocking on your two days later.

He was no fascist

That I agree with. If you can do it, please do.

They all look like machines. You're not getting away from these guys if they come after you, unlike antifa.

I think that photo was taken in summer, France, hot af. Also liters of beer in body so hot too. Yeah, look at the fights in last Eurocup, most of groups united against the others with mayors leading them. It was amazing

They should have back-up

Yeah, I've heard all about he British hooligans. How tough they are, how scary they are.

They live in a country that confiscates butter knives as dangerous weapons. They watch their daughters and sisters get raped by Muslims and do nothing about it. How tough is that?

We don't call them "hooligans" over here.
They are Sup Forumss Proud Boys

>representing Sweden

Unlike american "patriots" these guys will actually demolish antifa and other scum when they start shit in their towns

Well they're not doing it against Islamic and African invasions, so why would we ever expect them to do that?

>one d-day i swear

youtu.be/7NvxNW_JV2E

I miss 90s on the stadiums

Here we have something worse - niggers

yup. I like the idea, polish hooligans are the only who are worthy of fighting russian ones. I'm kinda proud of them.

How would you know? Do you know him personally or something?

They usually: have nig iq, are very agressive without any real reason, stupid, always drunk... Their chants, behaviour and even looks mostly resemble orcs.

youtube.com/watch?v=7tnvxVE5hJQ&t=55s

youtube.com/watch?v=XbRjsCiWyws

Russians are great at it