Apparently Trump wants to take us to Mars ASAP. Why? Do you think colonization will last?

Apparently Trump wants to take us to Mars ASAP. Why? Do you think colonization will last?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eileen_Collins
nasa.gov/mission_pages/cassini/media/cassini-20080213.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Apparently Trump wants to take us to Mars ASAP.
according to whom?

Trump wants to prepare us for the future that is alien contact that will unite the world under one government, and in order to travel the stars we need more resources which is where Mars comes into play.

Trump wants to make Mars a white only colony.

This is just an attempt at distraction from his flailing administration and countless scandals.
Everyone knows that there already are human and extra-terrestrial settlements on mars and they have been there for many decades.

Mars will be devoid of niggers and mudslimes

The Chinks will probably colonize Mars also

Can confirm, visited Bogdangrad last week.

They'll surpass us in every way since we're just weak, apathetic faggots.

Probably not. You need sound engineering to colonize other planets, they have none of that.

Underrated

I would rather send all feminists, libs, nigs, shitkskins and fags there. They could create their own dream society without cis white male oppression.

a thousand years

>Apparently Trump wants to take us to Mars ASAP. Why?
Trump is showboating. He wants to be the first president to put men on mars.

>Do you think colonization will last?
It doesn't matter if they all die as long as Trump gets his fame, glory and headlines.

>implying they wont device some suicidal one way only pod that is launched directly at mars and will crash land outside our colony and demand entrance for the 10% who live

>implying the white people who go to Mars would open the door instead of letting them starve to death

Mars is not for weak cuckolds like the swedes.

you and i hope so, but you know the mars colony will have diversity quotas just like the ISS

>Showboating
If ANY extinction level event happens on Earth we have nothing, no back up

>It doesnt matter GBLORGFMPH wants his 2 scoops
Maybe having humans on two seperate planets will increase our chances for survival?

>inb4 misdirecting info about Russia
Who is Seth Rich?

No, musk wants to take us to mars and everyone else is a glory hunting faggot.
Mars colonization will last...
I'll probably go there my self desu

You sound defeatist as fuck. I wonder who could you be?

B-but DRUMPF and his christian WHITE men cut Nasa funding!

>Apparently Trump wants to take us to Mars ASAP.
it makes sense now
>remove climate regulations
>the living conditions on earth gets worse due to climate change
>suddenly everyone wants to colonize mars
34D-chess

is that why there is a women taking selfies on the ISS right now you dumbfuck?

new advanced tactic?
>shill trying to pretend your a pol users who calls everyone a shill

Is the ISS Mars?

Which organization do you think will run the mars colony? Which organization runs the employment on the ISS? Are they they same? Hmmmmm?

(((You've))) been named, kike. Go increase swedens diversity or something.

By the time we're able to have a Mars colony, white people will realize who the backstabbers and subversive are and will have non of it.

you actually think im jewish? i can tell you are just trolling or stupid. if you refuse to communicate to me as a regular human and not this gay persona you are using then im done responding to you specifically. goodbye kid

Take a hike, kike.

Shoo shoo, jew

Don't be a fool. The world government started in 1910

I would love to see it, but then again it wont be my tax money getting sendt up there.

Waste of tax money U.S?

he 1st

"diversity" is only a bad thing when it's forced. female astronauts are always very skilled, and probably will be forever.

here, take Eileen Collins, one of the two female space shuttle commanders

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eileen_Collins

>Collins attended Corning Community College where she earned an associate degree in mathematics/science in 1976
>She graduated from Syracuse University in 1978, then earned a master of science degree in operations research from Stanford University in 1986, and a master of arts degree in space systems management from Webster University in 1989.
>Following graduation from Syracuse, she was one of four women chosen for Undergraduate Pilot Training at Vance Air Force Base, Oklahoma. After earning her pilot wings, she stayed on at Vance for three years as a T-38 Talon instructor pilot before transitioning to the C-141 Starlifter at Travis Air Force Base, California.
>From 1986 to 1989, she was assigned to the U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado, where she was an assistant professor in mathematics and a T-41 instructor pilot. In 1989, Collins became the second female pilot to attend the U.S. Air Force Test Pilot School and graduated with class 89B.

those are some credentials right there. if she was picked based on diversity alone, she has sucked a lot of dicks to be accepted by that many organisations.

All space ventures that are not defense related are a waste of time and money. Its called space for a reason. There's nothing their.

You cant terraform Mars. It doesn't have a magnetic field strong enough to hold an atmosphere. No mineral exists for use on Earth that is worth the cost of extraction. If you could find, extract and fabricate metals for construction in asteroids, that would be different. But then what is worth building.

Exploration is abstract. It doesn't produce anything. When you apply math to probability of life elsewhere it is certain. But when you apply math to the size of the galaxy, it is certain, in our case, that we will never make contact.

Theres just nothing there. Its exceedingly hostile to navigate and work in. I know its a romantic dream, but thats all. We cant even get decent real estate out of Mars. The only other thing space offers is energy collection, and even that seems like more than humans can manage, looking at the stability of nuclear power over so short of a time since its began.

I think its a nice science like cataloging trees or puzzling over dinosaur bones. But it doesnt offer anything besides low orbit defense and communications.

There isnt anything deep about astronomy. You are literally paying people to sit and stare at the sky.

never said it was bad, just that the mars colony wont be all white. so you agree with me

The space program is faked. We are on the inside. Earth functions like an egg.

if there are any non-whites, they will be so intelligent and skilled that they will be, for all intents and purposes, whites.

No, he said women astronauts aren't bad. The white race has women too, mate.

Now - shoo, Jew.

thats how it should work in a perfect world

I second this question

This

>Monarchies of Europe, and Japan, were the last grasp efforts of powerful
aristocratic families attempting to protect their nation property holdings.

Most of the world is now ruled by same global system with. We replaced
royal lineage that had blood ties to our own races, with the rule of (((outsider clan))) who has sinister goal for direction of the different races.

fuck mars. if you're going to colonize something completely incompatible with human biology, you might as well go to titan. at least you can walk around on the surface there without getting irradiated or having to wear a space suit.

mars is possible because you can make your own fuel and materials from it. Isn't titan basically just a giant sheet of ice

Sure is /x/ in here

Will be done by SpaceX (or a company like it). Government is not fit for this until it becomes far cheaper.

>If ANY extinction level event happens on Earth we have nothing, no back up
Like what, global warming? Rising seas? Deforestation and desertification? Apparently nobody gives a fuck.

nah we need it to go there since it used to be warm and there is water in the form of ice on mars meaning there might have been LIFE in past
but not finding any life would be important because that would disprove the theory as life being a result of chemistry where if you have water, life spontaneously appears

why bother trying to hide it at this point schlomo?

But how does disproving a theory about water and life benefit us as a national economy?

If I proved Elvis himself was living up retirement on Phobos, it doesn't do a damn thing for us materially.

He is, by the way, I just dont have solid proof yet. Besides the coded vibrations from these crystals I bought online, I mean.

those too but more things like volcanoes meteorites, solar flares or some disease

there have already been massive volcanoes in the past and IIRC volcanoes are responsible for most of the extinction of specien in the past

and a big enough solar storm could shut off electricity and internet all over the world and melt all the wires
similar thing happened in 1859, also known as carrington event and all the wires from telegraph disappeared. event like this will happen again the question is when
if it happened today it would take several decades to rebuild the grid

the important thing is that there is ice, which used to be in fluid form when mars was warmer than it is today, meaning we might find remains of life there
not only that but getting to mars is a big challenge for society, a mission like that will create a lot of new technology, just like during wartime there is a lot of pressure and a lot of technological advancement

I keep saying this is a really big problem and no one seems to listen. We are a solar fart from being thrown back to the 1700's and no one is doing anything about it. Its terrifying. It is certain.

I guess we dont like confronting our own helplessness. Mars is not an option, it never will be. It broke my heart when I learned it can never be terraformed. No one wants to live in bubbles on land or in space forever. What a misery that would be, to never feel wind or see trees and swim the surf ever again. What use is it to having a living body if all your dreams and spirits are dead.

Our bodies fair poorly in space for a reason. They are more than a container for our mind. They evolved as a connection between our needs and our environment.

He's sort of right though. A species too dumb to distinguish humans from apes can never reach the scientific coherency to thrive in space.

I was just remarking the other day that I've never heard of a negro playing on a basketball court that negros themselves build. How the hell are we supposed to suffer this sort of useless creature in space for its own sake.

fun fact, the air pressure is so low on mars that you could stand in the middle of that 'tornado' and youd barely feel a thing.

>Exploration is abstract, it doesnt produce anything

jesus fuckign christ youre American... can you see what might be wrong with this statement?

Also you made a spelling error in the first sentence

>society

Theres that word again. We dont really have true societies anymore, just ranched herds of humans. You can only really have a true society of social creatures if they are allowed to govern themselves. Government as it exists now, whether by law or finance, more or less forbids that natural evolution, so the law insists you can put four religions, five races and ten languages together and have a working community somehow where people want to be around each other.

You're citing society as if we are still united somehow. We are struggling to hold this one nation together as Europe crumbles from subversion within both. We cannot possibly muster the unification of will, goals and, for that matter, national identity to even hope to have social advancement into space colonization. The libs have poisoned everything. They would just use it a a folly to showcase some ass hat narrative about equality.

We shouldn't go to mars until we've solved the Jew, Nigger, Sand Nigger and Spic problem to be quite honest.

I saw the error.

I see your irony also, but the point stands. Its one thing to explore the living world. Its another to explore a cold, dark irradiated wastrel. One may as well search the desert for fish, fruits and vegetables.

The iss only has quotas because they study biology there and need women for the experiments.

>Problem
>Implying white people are suited to space travel

>Less melanin
>Weaker
>Slower and less agile
>Less resilient
>Much worse at rapid reproduction

>B-but they're smarter
>Implying the smartest ones don't stay on the ground as support

This is why mixed children are the future.

Belters are the future
>when will Earth and Martian cucks ever learn?

there is also that chance that there is still life now of course
if we could find and examine it, it would be probably the most important finding we had in the history of science

well there are ways to get water and oxygen and also ways to heat up the planet, there will be liquid water and we could farm there, it is possible
check out dava newman who created a better spacesuit for mars exploration which solves the problem of lack of atmospheric pressure, blocks radiations and will keep us warm
there are still many problems but technology is growing so rapidly so who knows maybe in 50 years, or 100 years we will have all the problems solved

methane lakes, hydrocarbons, plastic type materials.

nasa.gov/mission_pages/cassini/media/cassini-20080213.html

Did read. Sorry I am distracted at the moment. Just wanted to indicate that I did read and consider your views.

Have a good day.

White people are not the fastest, but they are some of the strongest. Refer to: Statistics and world records.

we will be the future

Just another campaign promise he wont keep.