WHAT THE FUCK ARE YANKS DOING!?

I'm sorry wat?

Fuck off you Paki cunt
Sage

what's wrong with giving out intel about ISIS?

are we afraid somebody will bomb them?

> [ c o n f i r m e d ]
> [ s h i l l i n g ]

oh it's gonna be glorious when drumpf gets impeached I'm gonna move my entire family into america.

bump

die sage

Trump wants to unite with Russia to fight ISIS.

Who the fuck apart from ISIS could have a problem with this.

Leftists have fucking brain damage.

POTUS is CIC and the top of the intel chain, he pretty much gets to classify and declassify info at his whim, especially with the expansions of executive power that occurred under Bush and Obama. Also, there is no damage done to national security by sharing info on ISIS plots with Russia, especially since the info is pretty public knowledge.

>dislcosed
from the bastion of correct English, BBC

>Who the fuck apart from ISIS could have a problem with this

isreal
they need ISIS to secure the golan
and they are in all probability the source of the intel trump gave out

its fucking madness! hes a tyrant ffs

Meanwhile his administration funds ISIS.

1 shekel has been deposited into your account.

the fuck are you talking about how is this acceptable to americans?

it's simple really
we kill the ISIS

if russia wants to help kill ISIS fine

You're entire family was already in Amerca, until Trump deported you. Lol, your entire family will be beheaded by the cartels this time around.

It became infested with Grauniad filth in the 70s.

>america lost it
muh 26D tangram

How do we make normies wake up to the fact that Israel is the worlds greatest threat.

...with ally, m80

shit is going off the rails

America is a Russian colony now. Deal with it.

not gonna lie,watching drumpf crashing and burning is like watching fireworks

is over,jail is waiting for this monsters

It was chilling reading accounts of the Cuban Missile Crisis where Kennedy and Khrushchev just kept saying to each other "it's classified I can't talk about it" for days.

not sure might already be to late

but not handing them billion dolor sums that increase every year would be a good start to slowing the progress

Who the fuck does Trump think he is?! The preside-? Oh...

>Meanwhile his administration funds ISIS.
I think this is why he disclosed informations. He's being "smart".

He just shared classified information with a rival nation.
If Trump gets away with this, he's officially above the law. He won't be impeached. I hate the man but controlling this narrative could work. Good news for Trump but basically the end of US democracy as we know it.

You know we will still have guns right? And I highly dubt Pence will let you come in.

This.

Protip: POTUS does not have a 'right' to disclose classified information to foreign powers at their leisure.

This is a legitimate impeachable offense.

it made me literally shake when kennedy just got suck in a "i can neither confirm nor deny that information".

i can still hear the "i can neither confirm nor deny that i have confirmed or denied the confirmation or denial or my policy on confirming nor denial..."

HAHA GET READY FOR THE IMPEACHMENT, DURPMFOOFT!

you truly are a fool, kys pls

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>read CNN article
>first sentence is former CIA director saying he has the power to declassify any information he wants without penalty
>"ITS ALL OVER DRUMPF OS FINISHED" says increasingly nervous kike for the 6,000,000th time

Isn't it a really good thing that they share intel about ISIS? It's good progress if you aks me.

Fucking libtard media headline.

>While this may be sarcasm, a real question or a dickhead
I'm under the impression that at this point in Syrian warfare anyone embedded with either IS or FSA is either going to be made or is already made and has been allowed to stay

I notice typos and bad grammar on pretty much every other article on their site.

Drumpf voter here, but honestly we can have him declassifying secrets.

It wasn't American intelligence to give out in the first place. The reason these agreements not to share with a third party without asking the originator first exist, is to check that it doesn't endanger any sources or operations that country may already have going on. Trump can do what he likes, though it's going to make allied countries extremely reticent about what they share with the USA going forward.

As Long he didn't brake pinky swear it ok

BLIMORmPH voter here, but honestly we cant let him FLLORMPHBITROPITOPITOPIcuntBLOOOORG

Third Rome!!!1!!1!!!!!

Yeah, that's why the leakers rushed to give this intel to news organisations because FUCK DRUMPF

>It wasn't American intelligence to give out in the first place
what the fuck would you know?

Very fake news

Headline yet again twists what Trump said out of context

sage this its a SLIDE THREAD you motherfuckers. real news is Seth Rich

SETH RICH WAS THE BERNOUT WHO LEAKED THE WIKILEAKS STUFF

HE GOT SUICIDED OUTSIDE HIS HOUSE

ALL THIS BULLSHIT DROPPED ONE HOUR AFTER THE SETH RICH STORY

ITS ALL FAKE NEWS TO STOP THE BERNOUTS FROM TURNING ON THE DEMS

REMIND THE BERNOUTS WHO WON THE PRIMARIES FOR REAL AND WHO DIED TRYING TO REVEAL THE PARTYS CORRUPTION

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

sure, he can share random info with russians.

and turn FVEY into 4VEY.

>Doesn't understand Presidential powers.

It's alright, ahmed.

What the fuck do leftists Want?
Do they want ww3? Or do the want the West and Russia on good terms sharing info to benefit us both.

Trumps going to start ww3 against Russia and yet on the other hand their bros. Where does lefty logic begin do they even use logic at this point or do they use their feelings as a compass for what they want to happen?

I think they just hate the idea of us and Russia relations being good because they won't have the muh Russia card.

Not just Russia my dude. Iran will follow Russia in the fight against IS whilst Xi Jinping will BTFO Uighurs in China and Duterte BTFO in Mostpowerfulracelands

>Read CNN article

what the fuck user

Rump rotor here, we cant let this guy get the nuclear codes. i dont know what is happening if the media says its bad then it must b bad. im going back to watching tv

And I know a few people who are ready to kill you

all that matters to them right now is attacking Trump, and miring him in accusation and scandal

nobody. russia is a great ally to have in the region. in fact, it's the best ally you could have. allies share information with each other in the fight against a common enemy.

They want what they always want. More power for themselves. They will hold what ever position, even if it contradicts. This should be obvious by now.

RUSSIANS RSISAIAN RRUSHAINAANS!
rushanss RUSHansas RRRRUFFF! sHARUSSUS!
QUSHRUSH IANS USHshianrussss!

>lefty logic

kek

There is no logic. They have no platform and no agenda so the only thing they can do is throw mud to keep any attention off of them.

IT'S FAKE NEWS

DO 5 MINUTES OF YOUR OWN RESEARCH YOU FUCKING TWAT

HOLY FUCK

>fake news bbc

who the FUCK do you think you are you fat retard fucking cunt?!

Together they will bring down the new world order, or die trying.

HAND OVER THE 2 SCCOOOPPPPPSSSS
GRINGALD GRIMPF!!!

SETH RICH. Sorry Muhammed, fuck off. SETH RICH

Russians control WH
FACT

Your government owns the media, it is no different then North Korea's government, it is all just propaganda. Look at who owns the US media.

Yours is obvious, it is literally called BBC, and didn't they give out free TV for a while?

another slide thread covering up the murder

When did passionate and proud Americans turn on the American ideal, an ideal that made America the envy of the whole world, and start wanting to become allies with a country that stands in direct opposition of that ideal?

When did proud Americans stop standing up for the American Dream? When and why did they look to a nationalistic, foreign dictator to comfort them? When did Americans become so scared of Russia? When did they stop wanting to fight for their own freedom and the freedom of others? When did America stop being the greatest country on the planet? When did Americans stop fighting to be the greatest superpower of all time? Why is being allies with Putin and Russia the preferred option for so many supposedly proud Americans?

When did the greatest country on the planet begin idolising a second rate, piece of shit, never done shit for anybody country like Russia?

Lol, I'll let cha in once the oompa loompa is hung. It'll be like the good ol days but with white folk this time

He doesn't say that though.

Sage for lying journalists.

He actually can, though. The President can classify or declassify any information he wants.
t. guy with a clearance who knows how this shit works.

It doesn't matter if they want to share info with us or not since we spy on them regardless.

His literal position is that he was elected with the help of the Russians so that means it's fine to share highly classified Intel with the Russians. People are so brainwashed that they see nothing wrong with this. It is a dark day in America.

Could you be a more obvious shill?

He didn't share shit that wasn't known publicly since March

it's called international cooperation

Based Mexicans
Why do Americans hate these hard working Mexicans?
They're whiter than the US is.
>pic related

The liberals and neocons just won't stop trying to stump him and i'm out of gas trying to defend him. I hope to god he knows whatever the fuck it is he's doing.

This whole Russia thing is false

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
THEY ARE TRYING TO HIDE THE SETH RICH NEWS!!!!

Think shareblue will get RICOed? how many of these rank and file will be thrown to the wolves?

CTR shills are all now currently being investigated for violating campaign laws and FEC violations, so think we will get these shareblue/crew faggots v&d as well?

too late, most people dont have the acess to informaton like this, most aren't even interested in politics aside from their own selfish interests

Isn't that good? That useful idiot breaking the system and system in defending itself making it worse. USA will take alot of damage because of Drumpf. Weak USA is always good for Putin and friends. So why worry? Because of Drumpf Putin and his mafia bought another ten years to suck all the lifeblood from the Russia. I bet weak USA is also good for Britain, making british positions in deals better.

Ofc Drumpf maybe thinking what he can convince Putin and his russian mafia to fight China for him, but it's only his delusions bc he's incompetent as fuck. Putin and his friends not a fools. They want quietly rob the country and have place for their children amongst western elites, not go to war for USA.

If the president doesn't have the right to disseminate state secrets....who does?

Some low wage bureaucrat in the State department?
How do people's brains work??

>Pakiposting under the British flag

You must be extra dense to think we can't recognize you

Fuck off burritonigger, we're full.

We're being invaded by ShariaBlue.

>SETH RICH

>Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich murdered.
>Seth Rich was the real DNC leaker.
Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich murdered.
Seth Rich was the real DNC leaker.

He's literally the guy who shits on Obama for broadcasting military movements publicly, and maintains billions of dollars of financial secrets. Trump ain't said shit that wasn't already known.

Liberals are fucked if they expect this type of garbage to gain traction.

>anonymous "WH source"
>Trump leaked classified information to Russians!
>HE COMPROMISED OUR AGENTS!!!

>everyone who was actually in the room
>Trump had a normal conversation about public information
>Nothing about intelligence

Liberals obviously choose to believe the nameless source who wasn't there.

Liberals have gone off the deep end.

The President has the right to classify or declassify anything. He gave intel on ISIS wanting to make laptop bombs to the Russians.

The liberals are at the point that they just want to pretend that they are right about some kind of weird Russian collusion.

Og poor Isreal at least we didnt sell the info like them.

Did a Russian kill your dog?

Trump is trolling again.
Literally stating his job.

at this point i wouldnt be surprised if liberal and necon politicians start dying really quickly

if i were in trumps shoes id start killing as many potential traitors as possible, forcibly remove media presence from dc using the military, and put only loyalists within 100 miles of me

Kek gringoyim