How can the government stop this? Is there a problem with television shows encouraging harmful behavior in our society...

How can the government stop this? Is there a problem with television shows encouraging harmful behavior in our society? Is there a problem with television shaping how people think and perceive others before they even begin experiences in life? How do we stop this problem?

i kno someone who sits and watch this show trailer park boys all day and gets high and doesnt do anyhing. It's very fucking detrimental. The show encourages it! ANd millions of others, same with It's Always Sunny in philadelphia. How can the government stop this?

I think so but whatcha gonna do? just a coward like most americans

>Is there a problem with television shaping how people think

is this your first day on Sup Forums

yes of course we are being brainwashed by TV

The only way to stop it is to take down the jewish empire that controls the networks.

>we

Why the fuck are you saying "we" unless you are actually aware of it and then allowing it to happen to yourself?

Trailer Park Boys is based, fuck off.

frigg off cyrus

Has anyone ever smoked weed on Sunny?

i am not arrogant enough to believe i am not susceptible to it.

i wear blue jeans and nikes just like everyone else, and i do so not just because i want to fit in, but i have an undeniable desire to consume these products.

fuck off randy

Ummmmm. Don't crack in everything you find "degenerate" Just because you don't ha e a fun life or a sense of humor that allows you to laugh at silly stuff. I have mixed opinions but I do pity those who can't laugh at the simple things and also realize that we become as authoritarian as middle eastern cultures when we stop having fun and label silly entertainment as some kind of plot to corrupt out youth. I can't believe anyone in a free country would try to dictate what people watch. Just don't watch it. If you feel this person you know is throwing their life away, walk away. Sorry but I had to do this several times but I can't blame media or even drugs when it's out free will that enables us to make decisions. Do you want to get rid of free will while you're at it?

I fully agree with this board on so many things but 60% of the internet promotes "degeneracy" (do you want to censor the internet too) and most people who yell degeneracy at everything don't seem to be happy or have fulfilled lives. Sad!

hands down, boys

Frank does, when Sweet Dee has a heart attack.

>love the show as well
>still work everyday and pay my bills

It's not the show it's the person. Sage.

Trevor stepped off of the subway and was never heard from again.

I hope he makes a cameo before they end the series.

>Posting on Sup Forums
>Asking for the government to do something
>Relying on government

Are you sure you're in the right place ?
This isn't Reddit.

From interviews of him and Corey , they apparently really got treated like shit during filming of a few seasons and Trevor just got fed up with dealing with that shit for shit pay.

gas ghe gikes

Trailer Park Boys is the only good thing Canada has ever done fuck off

That's what I read to put a 5 second cameo for the fans would be really cool.

This show doesn't encourage shit. Literally everyone is retarded in the show and, Bubbles, the only one that wants nothing to do with the shenanigans, is the good one that lives the most peaceful life. Everyone else gets their well-deserved comeuppance.

OP is a fag.

fuck off randy

I get high and watch trailer Park boys all the time and I earn above the national average salary hope this helps

Hahaha that's actually hilarious.

Smokes, let's go. LETS GO SMOKES ALREADY JEEZ.

Randy, I am the liquor

Ill pay you a hundred dollars to fuck off