CHRISTKIKES BTFO

God = Godin = Odin
Deus = Zeus/Dzeus, Dyeus-Pitar, Iu-piter, Tiv/Tyras
Also Deus = Devil, Daemon (haha btfo)

You all worship pagan gods, unless you pray to "Yahwe" directly. And "Deus vult" is like "Zeus wills it".

Other urls found in this thread:

etymonline.com/index.php?term=god
etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=devil
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please comeback when you understand the construction of Indo-European languages.

Divide & Conquer: The thread.

>Indo-European languages
Do you mean the ones that were developed by Pagans, and where *dyeus, *deiwos was a Pagan god? Real christkike should be a semitic speaker, just like his jesus.

OP = Nigger = Faggot

So what? anyone with sense knows that western Christianity adopted pagan rites to make it accomadating to the natives.
Christmas is just a winter feast festival adapted to celebrate Christ.
Either that or the populace changed the rites over time.

> Allah

It's almost like you don't know that etymology and definition aren't the same thing.

>flag
don't compare to yourself
i don't think if your yahwe is happy that you celebrate pagan festivities and "worship devil"

>muh Christianity caused fall of Roman Empire meme

If you want to be a good christkike, then speak a semitic language (because such words as "day", or, even worse, Tues-day, are literally devil worshipping), and pray directly to "Elohim" or "Yahwe", or whatever semitic desert god

I'm OK with this.
Constantine worshipped the Sun like a true Aryan warrior, but the Church which he created has served its purpose admirably.
That is, until the Jew filled it with their degeneracy quite recently.
Happy Tiw's Day to you brother.

Stop with the sliding

Sage

christianity weakened rome, divided rome, destroyed the roman culture, so yes, it caused the fall of the empire

Lmao. No it fucking didn't. Rome was doomed long before.

Anyways, this is probably a slide thread. Saged

>God = Godin = Odin
etymonline.com/index.php?term=god
>from Proto-Germanic *guthan, from PIE *ghut- "that which is invoked"

>Deus = Devil
>Old English deofol, from Ecclesiastical Greek diabolos, dia- "across, through" + ballein "to throw"
etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=devil

BTFO

Odin is closer to Wodan.
It's why the middle day of the week is Wodansday = Wednesday

>this board is for politics and current events

>Rome was doomed long before.
Nah, the empire might have survived before the jews forced their christkikenity meme to a large population.
>*guthan, from PIE *ghut- "that which is invoked"
still a pagan source, "yahwe" is much more fitting term for you
>dia- "across, through" + ballein "to throw"
shit, this time you got me, but whatever

What evidence do you have that Jews pushed Christianity in Rome? It doesn't even make sense. The Jews hate Christianity.

Again, saged.

Thats why christian eastern roman empire stood for a 1000 more years.

>What evidence do you have that Jews pushed Christianity in Rome?
and who did if not the first christkikes, who were entirely jewish?
>stood
really? it was rotting after the stronger muslim invasion from the south, and slavic invasion from the north, and was really irrelevant after turkish invasions, it got btfo'd too, just a bit later for less peoples cared about it

>still a pagan source

pagans never called their main deity 'god'. It was a word meaning 'to invoke' with possible connections to 'libation pouring'.

BTFO

If christianity ruined rome, then it definitely built the germanic peoples who were shite under nordic paganism but flourished to near world domination under christianity.

i thought all polish jews died long time ago

>worshiping the eternal kike on a stick
why would anyone do this?

>pagans never called their main deity 'god'
they were probably invoking gods, so still a pagan source
btfo
germanics were as relevant as the pagans, they just live in a better place than a romans (cold, with a lot of wood, et cetera)
no, a lot of polish crypto-jews still go to the jewish churches to hear jewish propaganda

Apparently not. Too bad they didn't nuke their whole getto.

Good goy. Serve the leftists. Remove Christianity from society.

Good goy. Pray to a fucking jew.

>fuck kike religions
>good goy
yeah nice try

Also, Christianity is basically dead in Sweden, might as well reinstate our old gods.

>they were probably invoking gods, so still a pagan source

so were the jews

the old testament is full of invocations, abraham even made a fire altar to YHWH before making an invocation. They just had a different word for it.

>muh pagan!

Wladoviczcz BTFO again

>Be christfag
>Whole religious identity revolves around cuckoldery
>"Virgin Mary" cucked her husband and got away with it
>Praise the son of cuck

Christianity should be renamed "Cuckstianity"

Project blue beam was called some time ago.

>so were the jews
but the jews have their own semitic language that you should speak as a good goy

Christianity is not fucking Jewish you stupid kike

Hello Mohammed

>>this is japanese YHVH

This, I'm a pagan, God doesn't mean Odin, Deus doesn't mean devil.
So some research op.

>no Japanese water god to worship
Y even live

>It's wrong to praise Satan

Says who? The enemy?

Found the butthurt nigger
I have a Christian background, not that it matters.

I find it hilarious that Americans are so religiously blind to their own sacred text, that there is at least 100 quotes in old and new testaments that prohibit rich people from going to heaven.

Tell me user, you eat seafood? You wear mixed fabrics? And you don't do animal sacrifices to "God"?
So you don't follow Leviticus' principles. But you do love that passage about homosexuality.

Good job being a proud idiot user, you make everybody jealous with your shirty faith

>I find it hilarious that Americans are so religiously blind to their own sacred text, that there is at least 100 quotes in old and new testaments that prohibit rich people from going to heaven.

omg king david was rich as fuck he is probably in hell right now?

>government spends two centuries before collapsing busy persecuting and fighting its own citizens, burning libraries and classical texts
>this somehow doesnt contribute to the country falling to outside invaders and sinking into a dark age

>Christians worship rabbi Yeshu, Josephs wifes son

Kek wills it Check

>ctrl+ "aten"
>0 results

Amen= Amen Ra

yea christians got tricked into worshipping the devil again

Catholics do it without being tricked though

also OP you forgot
Biological
Oouth
Yrganism

Yiggers