Firsts swedish men were niggers

New (((propaganda))) bullshits.

svt.se/nyheter/vetenskap/de-var-de-forsta-svenskarna

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

It's funny, a few years ago they claimed that the first Swedes were the Sami. Now they've changed their mind and apparently Africans were the first Swedes. The only thing they're sure about is that it certainly wasn't white people.

They even admit that it's the newspapers own rendition of what they looked like. It never seizes to amaze me how over the top some of this is. It's like Sup Forums satire.

It's even funnier if you read the Swedish text. It really is like Sup Forums satire. I'll translate it in a second if anyone's interested.

Do it

This is the best part
>The first Swedes were dark-skinned and blue-eyed hunter-gatherers who came to Scandinavia from the south after the end of the ice age roughly ten thousand years ago. New DNA research shows they soon received company from another immigration wave - from the east. The result was Europe's most multiracial stone age population.

well considering that our species began in africa and then migrated north and east, it probably took thousands of years for white people to show up even in europe....im not sure when northern europe was colonised but its conceivable that the people were darker skinned

>the first swedes were African immigrants
>the last swedes will be African immigrants
coincidence?

Sweden was YESSING since the stone age

Study forgot to mention that the Cro-magnon had signifiantly higher brain capacity,was on average 5'10" and was fully europoid.He also did not have black skin, simply darker than white skin, because the aryan's didnt reach Europe proper yet.

BRASHTAR

Sweden mostly has indigenous European genetics rather than Indo-European, just like the Balkans and Sardinia.

we wuz kangs too?

This country is fucking pathetic. Sverige kommer att falla hårt

Actually it's the complete opposite. Indo-European admix peaks in Scandinavia.

Note that this doesn't mean that the OP article is right. The oldest evidence we have of Swedes; Motala finds, were all blonde, light-skinned and blue-eyed hunter-gatherers. Totally unrelated to the slightly darker-skinned, blue-eyed southwestern european hg that the article thinks is a swedish nigger.

WE WUZ MULTIRACIAL AND SHEET

Oldest in Motala, provide source please

don't fuck up your election then

Both Skoglund and Lazaridis, I'm on my phone right now and can't provide a non-walled source. They are the oldest to be tested @8000 years old, certainly there were people in Sweden before this.

literally jewish lies by a guy who also seems to think there are 'jewish genes' but no other race or tribe has a cluster of genetic relation.

they absolutely intend to kill the european peoples

Norwegians have significantly more Celtic admixture than Swedes.
sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin
>But in the far north—where low light levels would favor pale skin—the team found a different picture in hunter-gatherers: Seven people from the 7700-year-old Motala archaeological site in southern Sweden had both light skin gene variants, SLC24A5 and SLC45A2. They also had a third gene, HERC2/OCA2, which causes blue eyes and may also contribute to light skin and blond hair. Thus ancient hunter-gatherers of the far north were already pale and blue-eyed, but those of central and southern Europe had darker skin.
There's also a wide consensus that people actually reached Sweden through the south route significantly earlier than 8000 years ago (>12000 years ago), but I don't believe there are any actual older finds in Sweden which they have run DNA tests on. If so, it must be a very recent find.

Being a redpilled geneticist is headache-inducing to tell you the truth, the amount of bullshit studies that are overwritten every other year is enormous, you only need to look at the (((faces))) of geneticists to find offenders. This field is easily 90% junkscience.

Completely overblown. Sweden isn't included because you are 98% the same.

Fair enough. I shouldn't have compared the group Indo-Europeans with indigenous Europeans, since the Indo-Europeans came significantly later than the distinction between indigenous (hunter gatherer) Europeans and the immigration from the East. The "celtic" groups of western Europe weren't indigenous Europeans but also had Asiatic origin but came much earlier than the Indo-Europeans. I'm not completely convinced by the accuracy of that graphic though, since most other sources give much lower figures for yamnaya admixture.

Just because results don't you don't like and understand results doesn't mean they're wrong or that they're done by Jews. David Reich is probably leading geneticists in the world and he isn't Jewish. It's a known fact that WHG's Western Hunter-Gatherers were all uniformly dark skinned and blue eyed, though in the OP picture their appearance is completely made up by cuck Swedes, Swedish HG on the other hand are 50/50 mix between Eastern-Hunter gatherers who had light features and WHG's. IN PCA plots Scandinavian HG's fall between WHG's and EHG's.

this is such bullshit lol

Cromagnon was just a regular human.

Anthropology has their foot in their mouth for trying to label every damn skeleton that barely differs from another as a new flavor of human.

statssubsiderad tv var ett misstag.

I can understand the Chink girl.
Because Samis are the natives of the north.
But the nigger, what the fuck?
Why do (((news))) companies do this`?

Well at least it explains the whole Swedish bbc love.

Exactly. But no sane person will believe this.

The Sami came from the north, not the south. That woman isn't Sami. Stop being a retard.

Didn't read the article.

Did they really write that the chink came from the south?

out of africa is debunked.

WE

wtf i wuz a kang now

>Skin change to fair with the out of africa theory thousands of years before the "blue eye mutation"
>Dark skin and blue eyes

Can they make their mind up?

>De första svenskarna var mörkhyade och blåögda jägare och samlare som vandrade in i Skandinavien söderifrån efter istidens slut för drygt tio tusen år sedan.
This is the black man
>Ny DNA-forskning visar att de snart fick sällskap av ytterligare en invandringsvåg – från öst.
This is the asian woman

Why are Swedes so suicidal and self-loathing? I get why Germans hate themselves, the whole "we must make up for the 6 gorillion" thing, but why Swedes?

Every day I wonder if Sweden can get any lower and it just keeps happening.

Because of 500 years ago.