Would you rather be poor in Western Europe or rich in Eastern Europe?

Would you rather be poor in Western Europe or rich in Eastern Europe?

I just want some of those sick track pants.

>tfw rich in western Europe
just study, work, save and invest you idiots

rofl, eastern europe is a complete shit hole, the people are fugly and there is no future to be had in any of these countries.

It's not even a question really.

ireland is a rich eastern european country that happens to be in western europe

>poor in western Europe
Been there, done that. It builds character.

Rich in Eastern Europe.

being rich anywhere is good. Plus the chances of getting alluakbared are slim to none

I was born in a rich family in Poland, then I decided to move out and lived as a poor person for 3 years and it was okay.

Then I moved to Spain. At first I spent all my money on education, partying and random shit. Now I'm not rich, but definitely not poor.

Being rich in Eastern Europe is much better than being poor in Western Europe.

This. I don't know what it is about you Irish, but we have similar average IQs and temperaments.

And being rich is always better than being poor. Anyone saying "I'd rather be broke in Western Europe" is an idiot.

That, and you basically get to participate in a neo feudalistic system (if it's either russia or belorussia)

I'm an United States citizen living in Hungary. Not rich but living better than the vast majority of Hungarians. Pretty good life. Better than I lived in the States. However, the atmosphere and culture is so low brow. I really cannot wait to move on to more fertile pastures. I'm an EU citizen as well, so I'm considering a move. Perhaps getting a PHD in a Western Europe country or the UK.

>a Western European country or the UK

Ouch.

What kind of question is that? Rich in Eastern Europe, without a doubt.

Better than going back to the USA. Also tensions are pretty high here towards foreigners. I recently have been experiencing harassment as of late. Frankly, I don't blame the people either. Foreigners are buying up property and skyrocketing the rents here. It was already barely affordable to live on the average Hungarian salary, and now people have to rent flats further and further way from commerce.

This. See you in Cannes.

I was just trying to point out that you didn't count the UK as a Western European country.

Poor in Eastern Europe sounds kinda edgy and fun :) Rich in western Europe id just buy somewhere rural and I don't care about that hedonistic rich lifestyle much

Joke went over my head as an American!

On a serious note though - as a student of a philosophy I separate the British from continental Europe due to their divergence of thought.

rich in Eastern any day, id rather be a millionaire in Moscow

What kind of insane question is this?? Rich in the land of supermodel women where everybody takes bribes. Are you nuts?

You'd rather live like honey boo boo and her mom?

Could I be rich in Eastern Europe and get the train to Portugal?

>i dont want foreigners in my country
>lives in a country that isnt his homeland

are you that one swiss that keeps bashing slavs and eastern europeans in every thread he can?
yeah you were unironically cucked by a slav and now vent your butthurt on Sup Forums like an autist

i think being cucked by your neigbours makes you stronk. you sacrifice a few iq points for a fighting spirit

You can't be poor in Western Europe.

What about the tent cities?