Why the jews?

I'm know races are fundamentally different but why are the jewes different according to /pol. Is there a specific combination of genes that make up for degeneracy in an allegedly organized and systematic fashion.
I know you are not geneticist, but could you at least point out combination of phenotypes that would make a population conspire against other populations with what seems to be a high degree of complexity?
It doesn't seem correct to say: "jews are hardwired to control the media/banks" without naming reasons. That is not a phenotype.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry for cancer grammar, I'm on my phone

it's just a Sup Forums meme ; the truth is, VERY few people on Sup Forums harbor anti-semitism in their hearts. There are a few bad apples from Stormfront who really genuinely believe this shit, but any attempt to push "muh Jews" is just a reinforced attempt by neo-liberals to push their identity politics. Remember: neoliberalism and the Democratic party thrive on identity politics. No sane person would say that there is a Jewish conspiracy. they are memeing and shitposting when they do. Rest easy :)

Dude I fucking hope so, cause being Jewish in this country is making me start to fear for my life.

Seth rich was Jewish and he was a good man.

there will definitely be stormfags and shills who descend upon our two comments if this thread goes anywhere, but do know that it's a meme. Very few people on this site and in our country hold these views against Jews. Largely because they aren't even a demographic that causes turmoil or trouble for the world or our nation

fuck you, schlomo

it's cultural as much as genetic. certainly the genotype has been modified in some ways to help the jewish rat continue to persist and infest gentile countries- they are certainly quite pervasive in their insistence of a unique and superior in-group. you can not be Jewish without being a Jewish supremacist, whereas some of the most charitable people in the world are Christian. Jews pretend to be charitable by inviting minorities into White countries and guilting Christians into giving those minorities shelter and aid while the Jews continue to moneygrub and keep the disparity in money/power between themselves and White gentiles. can you reduce that down to genetics? well the human genome is a pretty big place, and sure there are going to be behavior-altering gene sequences that are expressed uniquely in Jews. the same is true of all lineages

see? FUCK YOU.. you insignificant trash. I'm Irish-American; you can go rape your mom some more you worthless leaf

>there will definitely be stormfags and shills who descend upon our two comments if this thread goes anywhere, but do know that it's a meme. Very few people on this site and in our country hold these views against Jews. Largely because they aren't even a demographic that causes turmoil or trouble for the world or our nation

in the Jew.S.A that might be true, but realize that most of the rest of the world is very awake to what "God's chosen" have in store for the goyim. and how the Rothschilds are essentially Satan-worshipping warlocks who spend their lives learning and studying the goy to better secure their dynasty and its wealth (which is estimated to be about 500 trillion)

and you better believe they hire Jews to shill across the media for them and fund academia's "Holocaust Studies" to make sure that anyone who picks out the Rothschilds is accused of antisemitism. oy vey goy muh holocaust! if you attack the rothschilds you attack all jews!

very very transparent. if Jews would stop using accusations of antisemitism to stifle discussion about the Rothschilds i know i for one would be a lot less inclined to think they were the scum of the earth as a race

your whole post is just racism and ignorance. I wonder what it's like to be so worthless as you

t. kike

improper use of the english language? check.
sephardim confirmed

You think people outside of your country which has played good goyim for over 100 years and is being rewarded with an unprecedented invasion from the global south for over 50 years now don't notice about how all the media and banks are owned by certain people who shill for multiculturalism while that doesn't apply to israel, how are political class is being bought out by (((financial interests))) and advised by (((think tanks)))?

Diversity for Israel!

you've put probably less than an hour's worth of independent research into WW2. you were never given the tools to critically analyze it, and once people are taught to critically think, they are very much discouraged from thinking critically about the holocaust, or asking questions.

if you spend time looking at who owns the media, who owns academic publishing companies, what kind of "sources" are used to establish the so called "literature" that has been developed from the legend of the Holocaust, then you start to realize that it has been used as political leverage to escape criticism by a handful of extremely wealthy, well-connected, powerful Jewish families. and if you don't believe me then go look it up yourself, come up with critical questions, and see what happens if you ask a Jew a critical question about it.

You know we can read both your post and his, right? That your pathetic buzzword-ridden deceit can't work when it's so plainly verifiable? Clearly the real meme is "jews are smart".

t-thhat's antisemitic!!

There was a great moment in the UK a while ago, Corbyn mentioned that the county was being run by elites who don't care about the people, he didn't mention race or anything. Instantly you had a massive campaign denouncing anti-semitism in the Labour party.

Pure coincidence.

Found one

What Sup Forums hates as a "Jew" is nothing more than an Edomite ..same kind of Edomite that makes up the bankers and their families and even the pagan Catholic church

its not Jews jews its JEWS jews they aren't like normal jews. They are Zionist manipulators.

It is the jews themselves that say to be different. Thus is not a Sup Forums thing. The jews themselves think they're above everyone. Remember, they are gods chosen people and nobody else.

this board has turned into cancer

Remember we are constantly raided. Shills make threads left and right. I been here since 2011 and Sup Forums always hated the jews

ofc we did, and with a solid reason

Khazarian Mafia ---- explains it all

You're not a Jew ... you're a Khazarian. Eastern European tribe that adopted the religion roughly 100 AD and is not of the 12 tribes of Abraham. Fake Jews have no need to fear anything lol

Psychopathy is genetic
They have very high levels of psychopathy

"Cultural Marxism" doesn't exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

Khazarians are the worst of all of them.

This video explains it. Seriously, watch it when you get the time.
youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY&

If you don't have foreskin you will be purged in the upcoming holocaust, be afraid mein juden