OMG HE'S FUCKING ADMITTING IT HIMSELF. HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU BE?

YOU FUCKING MORON.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/05/obama-russia-russians-shared-sharing-classified-information-isis-trump-washington-post/
nytimes.com/2009/03/03/washington/03prexy.html
thehill.com/opinion/columnists/dick-morris/217153-obama-tells-secrets-to-russia
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/al-qaeda/9285626/Barack-Obama-accused-of-risking-national-security-over-Osama-bin-Laden-film.html
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/10/readout-president-donald-j-trumps-meeting-foreign-minister-sergey-lavrov
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html
en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13526
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's literally exactly what McMaster said you fucking retards

No its not you fucking shill. Your days are numbered.

Here Mr Putin this is how you get 2 scoops over the border

>McMaster said, “The story that came out tonight, as reported is false. The president and the foreign minister reviewed a range of common threats to our two countries, including threats to civil aviation. At no time, at no time, were intelligence sources or methods discussed, and the president did not disclose any military operations that were not already publicly known. Two other senior officials who were present, including the secretary of state, remember the meeting the same way and have said so. Their on the record accounts should outweigh those of anonymous sources. And I was in the room, it didn’t happen.”

DRUMPF BTFO WE LOVE ISIS AND TERRORISM HOW DARE HE !!!!

man i wish i could give you 0.02$ for that post!

Only people fucked here are the murderers at the DNC.

Don't fuck with the KEK cult.

fuck drumpf

>Trump will be impeached in your lifetime

So..what is the issue again?

Oh right, RUSSIA.

HAHAH
FUCK DRUMPF
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
FUCK PUTIN
FUCK NAZIS

not an issue when obama did it

heavy.com/news/2017/05/obama-russia-russians-shared-sharing-classified-information-isis-trump-washington-post/

nytimes.com/2009/03/03/washington/03prexy.html

thehill.com/opinion/columnists/dick-morris/217153-obama-tells-secrets-to-russia

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/al-qaeda/9285626/Barack-Obama-accused-of-risking-national-security-over-Osama-bin-Laden-film.html

oh nooooo sharing counter-terrorism information with another nation invested in destroying islamist terrorism, what a traitor ahhhhhhh

HOW DARE TRUMP WANT TO WORK WITH RUSSIA TO STOP ISIS

AS A TRUMP HATING LEFTIST I LOVE MUSLIM TERRORISTS NOW

2 лoжки!

>USA sends ton of money to Israel without a reason
People freak out when Trump talks to Russian politicians.

But WaPo never reported anything that he is denying

I'm going to place a bet on his impeachment. It's pretty much free money at this point.

Not even Sean Spicer will be able to force himself to defend it.

>bombed Syria after saying he'd leave them alone
>gearing up for a needless war with North Korea
>swamp isn't drained, he's cultivating it
>wall not built
>travel ban overturned
>non-white illegal immigration hasn't reduced
>has two scoops of ice cream while allowing others to have only one
>handing over state secrets to non-allied nations
>has went golfing nearly every weekend
>obamacare still not repealed and replaced
>Trump has no interest in putting Hillary in jail
>Jared and Ivanka, open Democrats, have significant influence over policy

JUST.

>I have no idea how being POTUS works
fucking sage thread

Sean Spicer is deep state and one of the White House leakers along with Reince Preibus

ДBA ШAPИКA MOPOЖEHHOГO ИMПИЧMEHT ИMПИЧMEHT ИMПИЧMEHT OH ХУЖE EЛЬЦИHA

Holy shit have a (you) fuckin dense idiot

Media: Trump haphazardly (and perhaps accidentally) shared highly classified information that comprimised international sources
McMaster: Nope. They talked about Syria, but he didn't give up any sources. Story was totally fake
Trump: Yeah, what McMaster said

You: OMFG HE ADMITTED IT

Also, all of that was in the White House press briefing from last week
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/10/readout-president-donald-j-trumps-meeting-foreign-minister-sergey-lavrov

His Tweet was the best possible course of action.

www.lawfareblog.com/bombshell-initial-thoughts-washington-posts-game-changing-story

By claiming that he made the decision deliberately people cannot accuse him of carelessness.

He talked about laptop bombs, something that was already in the news.

Seth Rich will be avenged.

Trump is King Kandy

He told all those sweet things, but it was just a power grab.

Turbotastic!

>terrorism and airline flight safety
Cas someone explain me what is this buzz all about ?

so at worst trump shared some info, which he is allowed to do, so that he can cooperate with russia to fight against ISIS?

how retarded do people think voters are? how on earth could you spin this as a negative for trump? day by day i get the idea trump is going to win in an even greater landslide in 2020. i guarantee you that most voters will agree that the US and russia should work together in defeating ISIS.

Where did you learn to read poofter? Dandenong high school?

>wants to stop isil
>gives saudis 100bn in weapons
MAGA

>be an honest president

"You fucking moron"... OP BTFO by honesty... ergo, OP is a faggot

SLAVOPHOBE OFF MY BOARD
>SLAVOPHOBE OFF MY BOARD
SLAVOPHOBE OFF MY BOARD
>SLAVOPHOBE OFF MY BOARD
SLAVOPHOBE OFF MY BOARD
>SLAVOPHOBE OFF MY BOARD
SLAVOPHOBE OFF MY BOARD
>SLAVOPHOBE OFF MY BOARD

Hahaha Trump is finished FINISHED also bump

He was careless.

You guys are such niggers ffs

This. Slavophobes need to be jailed

Drumpf should be hung for treason.

How is this doing anything wrong you massive shill? Fuck off

Good point, the fact that the US are still so close to Saudi Arabia after it was revealed in the Podesta emails that they are provising support to ISIS really rustles the fuck out of my jimmies.

This thread is designed to deflect from Seth Rich being murdered for leaking Podesta's emails to wikileaks

#ImStillWithHer

Nigger? Dont you mean BASED BLACK MAN

The sad thing is Hillary was fucking terrible too.

I can't believe there are people on Sup Forums that defend the two party system. It's a fucking scam of the highest degree.

>basically that Ben Garrison picture with the two legs kicking citizens in the ass

DELETE THIS

SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.html

>he thinks he can outsmart faggots
KYS normie

Lost it at this for some reason.

nobody cares about seth "bullet in the gullet" rich

>so at worst trump shared some info
revealing who did the spying and where they are operating in....gee thanks
GOT TRUMP'D!

Just in case you have not figured it out yet, he is NOT going to lock her up. Everyone knew that she had him killed last year and he didnt do shit then and he isnt going to now.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

can you just let me watch the retarded liberals squirm?

This.
If he really cared about his country he wouldn't let that psycho hag run free.

You're only making yourself look like a deranged fool. He's the fucking POTUS. He gets to say what he can share, or not.

You're the idiot for getting sand in your cunt about it.

TWO
SCOOPS
BORDER WALL
BRLUUUUUUUUMPF

>0.2 deposited
He wasn't president then and there is no Comey now.

>Be Trump
>Doesn't announce his tactics
Hopefully he's building a solid case on the whole swamp at once. Go big or go home

>Drumpflet so out of actual arguments that he degenerates into autistic memespeak

>gives saudis
They paid for them

We're coming for you piggy

this is a poor shill job
SETH RICH WAS MURDERED
no one cares about the two scoops of bullshit

>use fictional characters to describe a situation
>not Star Wars
>not Harry Potter

>S A G E

It's like dealing with children.

>Admitting he uses the resources of another, non-allied, almost rival nation, instead of taxpayer's money to destroy a rival power
THATS SO BAD OMG IMPEACHMENT!!!1!!

he needs to stop being a retard for 5 minutes

id still vote for trump over the alternative but i mean the absolute state of him

>all those oil magnates and (((Goldman-Sachs))) execs were him just playing 999D chess y-you'll see right after he L-LOCKS HER UP

I still hold hope for him to unleash some crushing plan on her.
It's the only reason I voted for him and not Mickey Mouse.

>The government has the computers

What did she mean bu that /pol ?
is it over ?

TWO SCOOPS THIS IS HOW BERNIE CAN MATCH ME WITH HER

The prez can declassify anything he wants all Israel and GCHQ can do is whine about it.

Of course a spic would say this

$0.02 has been added to your account. Thanks for correcting the record!

don't expect the shills or liberal listen, no highly-classified information was revealed

see shills if legitimately confused

Fuck off ahmed

The Sauds are cryptoJews, they're here forever

Fucking slavophobes.
>Hurr durr everything russian must be bad except communism!
>If you in any way like something from Russia or Putin you're a traitor even though I am actively fighting against my own nation and trying to bring it down

>DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL

The shill narrative is in utter tatters.
The DNC wasn't hacked by Russians. Their emails were leaked by Seth Rich who was then murdered by the Democrats.
The piss dossier was fabricated by never-Trump neocons with intelligence connections wishful thinking that if they threw around accusations something might turn up.
There was no collusion between the Trump campaign. Only between the Clinton campaign and mainstream news organizations, who have destroyed their remaining shreds of credibility trying to prop up this narrative.
The whole "Russian interference" and "fake news" agenda they are pushing is just the deep state being butthurt that their billion dollar psyops were less effective than autists posting frog memes.

So WapPo reports that Trump shared classified intel with our antagonists.
Trumpshills shriek "fake news!" and post some hetero pics of a Democrat dude they're fawning over.
Next day, Trump admits he put our allies and intelligence community at risk to please the mobster manlet.
Now, all the Trumpcucks are saying "we knew this all along. Nothing to see. But her emails. Obongo."
I'm embarrassed for us all, lads.

>corp-fags are the swamp

>he doesn't know that impeachment doesn't mean removed from office

Nigger tier IQ confirmed.

Each of these "scandals" only expose how ignorant, desperate and ravenous you've become

>0.01 has been deposited into your Trump Steaks account

Uh oh

U friccin moron

Niggers aren't capable of estimating IQ, Sweden.

Turns out it's not the best idea to elect a man with zero political experience to the office of president

en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13526

Nice concern troll
You're a cunt

I'm a two scooper, deal with it faggot.

Why is Goebbels a girl now

The info he released wasn't even a huge deal, like honestly. This laptop shit has been doing the rounds for a while. The probably dropped a few facts which weren't disclosed but honestly you think the terrorists didn't realise that the government knew? Australia 6 days ago announced they were banning laptops and tablets on certain international flights, which is no doubt highly linked.

People are saying Russia is parading around like "HAHA WE CONTROL THE US NOW" but the issue is they would do this anyway. Their entire operation revolves around misdirection.

You can't impeach a president for releasing information. He has the right to release any information because he holds the highest office. He can go on television one day and say the moon landing was faked or we have discovered UFOS

Your memes stink worse than my shit, which is quite an achievement