Impeach the traitor. Save American democracy

It's time for all Americans, regardless of ideology or party affiliation, to demand Trump's impeachment or resignation.

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/wikileaks-publishes-documents-showing-google-helped-al-qaeda-syria/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're literally out of ideas at this point so now it's impeachment. Got to love how desperate the leftists are at this point.

ignore this tard

i agree, this stupid clown has to be impeached ASAP

So what if he did? Russia isn't America's enemy anymore, the Democrat party is.

I agree fellow Americans, we can't let this guy have two scoops!

IT'S OVER BLUMPFTARDS

Fuck off slavshit

Yeh they've tried every trick in the book to discredit him for over a year now. I have to hsve respect to the goys who are still going along with every story for it to amount to nothing or be a lie.

#LOCKHIMUP

Yea it reminds me how desparate Republicans were to impeach Clinton.

God I hope he gets impeached. I'm doing an internship with the house judiciary committee in January and if I can put "assisted with the impeachment of President Donald Trump" on my CV I'm set for life.

>Chicago
gross

>Be leftist.
>Burn American flag.
>Nominate a Communist who had ties to the USSR and spent his honeymoon in Moscow. >Say America was never great.
>Support the arming of ISIS under the Obama administration.
>Cheer on the destruction of governments in Libya and Syria to the benefit of terrorists.
>See Trump gave information to Russia to kill ISIS
>"FUCKING TRAITOR TRUMP"
Did these fags forget we aren't an Islamic country? Fucking Hussein Obama.

Wow, what a shit-show of ShareBlue VPNs in here
Did it occur to any of you stupid cunts that this looks ridiculous?

>the time for having your own beliefs has passed
>it's time for everyone to listen to me or suffer the wylinest temper tantrum ever

It's time for all Americans regardless of ideology or party affiliation to call for justice in the murder case of Seth Rich

FUCK
THIS
WHITE
RACIST
PIECE
OF
SEXIST
TRASH

>Most hated President at below 40%
>shutting out press
>killing healthcare
>Huge errors bordering on treason
>Literally Nixoned fbi
>giving classified info to russians
reasons the right is not your friend

The left isn't either. What do?

Why is some slavshit telling americans what to do?

Reasons trump supports radical Canadian interests:

>always dunks his links in maple nectar
>likes a laugh likes a joke
>always cheers his loudest for Edmonton
>had the White House hoop house converted into a hockeytorium
>never beats his beloved moose

>The establisment playing games to grasp at power from their own side
>the GOP hasn't fought trump the entire way
>this situation is anywhere near that situation
Kys shareblue

Got some bad news for ya, shills.

I am LITERALLY shaking with rage at the thought of Dander Dump being the president of this country. He is a RAPIST a racist a sexist he HATES POC he HATES WOMEN he hates anyone who isn't a fucking white male and yet our big business goverment conspired with RUSSIA who also hates women poc and lbgtqss to rob this country of it's first female president to have another fucking cis white man who will body shame proud fat woc on NATIONAL tv and laugh about it over TWO scoops of white ice cream and a glass of white racist milk from a raped female cow.

>Literally BTFO the left to epic proportions
>Provided tons of drinkable water to the country in the form of Leftist tears
>Destroyed shitty policies like Obamacare that only helps trash
>Got rid of a shitty FBI agent even the left wanted gone
>BTFO ISIS alongside based Putin
>Eats 2 scoops instead of 1
He will be remembered as the best president in a hundred years.

They really going all out. Is impeached the new 2017 word?

>Literally BTFO the left to epic proportions
When did that happen?

Well, they are spamming the internet with the fury of a billion butthurt suns. That's why you're here, now.

>Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich murdered.
>Seth Rich was the real DNC leaker.
Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich murdered.
Seth Rich was the real DNC leaker.

Yeah it's this thing called politics

Are you familiar with it?

shareblue has VPN endpoint in slovakia?
or you are just useful idiot?

Fuck off tripfag.

And sarcasm is not wit, despite what Reddit has told you.

checked though

.. for what? What has he done that is illegal?
Just so you're clear, even if he did reveal classified information to Russians, it wouldn't be illegal. He has the ability to declassify anything at anytime for any reason.

Yeah, I don't think leftists are. Your disloyalty to your President and this country is what we like to call treason. Don't worry, the re-education camps are coming soon. We'll give you the fascism you won't shut up about.

like france. get centrist fag

>Well, they are spamming the internet with the fury of a billion butthurt suns. That's why you're here, now.
haha, thanks for laughs user, I wouldn't be able to say it better

Was asking in earnest, as they seem to be confusing disagreement with getting btfo.
Literally >not my president (check the flag)

Either way, as far as I knew, the ability to disagree with and protest the conduct of the government was one of the distinguishing features of the US. Is bringing all people under a single political banner and suppressing diversity of opinion more of a concern of patriots than freedom?

How many times can Sup Forums get BTFO

it just never gets old
>can someone help me find my sides

>1 post

It's amazing how much time shills waste on Sup Forums. I sincerely hope they atleast get paid for it. Otherwise they should all kill themselves for doing this.

Why are you defending this KGB plant? He's worse than Zeman.

It's a meme at this point.

Obama is a dumb bigger who uses a fake name and stolen social security number.

Fuck off

What makes him a traitor? What evidence can you present>

stfu faggot

My feelings are worth more than any evidence.

WE MUST IMPEACH TRUMP FOR THE CRIME OF NOT COMMITTING A CRIME, HE CAN'T JUST NOT GIVE US A REASON TO REMOVE HIM!

almasdarnews.com/article/wikileaks-publishes-documents-showing-google-helped-al-qaeda-syria/

Merkel is the worst lead ever stfu.

Do liberals think Hillary takes office if Trump gets impeached? Do they know that the House is majority Republican?

Do they understand anything about Civics?

>suppressing diversity of opinion more of a concern of patriots than freedom?
Leftists do all the censoring. See: MSM, Facebook, Google, Reddit, any University Campus. They've done all this and spent so much time calling everyone who disagrees with them fascists that honestly we should just do it already and let you taste your own medicine. Let you live your life in a labor camp and re-educate you mongs. Also, being fascist doesn't mean you don't love your country, see NatSoc Germany.

IMPEACH PENCE NOW

Duh.

why?

Andrew Johnson (D) and Bill Clinton (D)ems golden boy) are the only two presidents to have been successfully impeached by the House of Representatives, and both were later acquitted by the Senate.

PS: Killary killed Seth Rich

why

fuck off nigger loving ahmed sucking faggot. THE POTUS will be the POTUS until he either dies or 8 years

>Saltwater
>Drinkable

Rural retard detected.

What does any of this have to do with Seth Rich?

kys moron

I hope you're only calling tears saltwater because leftists are SALTY AS FUUUUCK

Democracy is poison, and Trump did nothing wrong here.

>All Americans
>Slovakia

Day of the rope soon

fuck you trump did nothing wrong. remember he blew assad crappy airbase?
he need to bomb assad more

GRUMPF IS DUNZO! TWO SCOOPS??? WHAT AN ABSOLUTE LITERAL HITLER. WE MUST IMPEACH THIS LOSER CHEETO BEFORE HE STARTS WW3!

He bombed some old trash planes that didnt even work and the left screamed, cheering with appraisal.

>Leftists do all the censoring. See: MSM, Facebook, Google, Reddit, any University Campus.
Common mistake, equivocating freedom of speech with the freedom to be heard. "Say what you like, just don't say it here" is not censorship. Nobody owes anyone a platform in America, you can't force me to listen to a particular view.

Advocating for the state to prevent certain things from being said or thought is censorship though, no matter how much levity you to try to attach to the idea.
>Also, being fascist doesn't mean you don't love your country, see NatSoc Germany.
Well duh, fascism usually mandates nationalism
That's him btfo out of the gop establishment.
He beat clinton by an embarassingly narrow margin of only a couple 100 thousand votes. Even assuming clinton = the left (she doesn't, not by a long shot, she's a right wing coroporatist militaristic parasite who loves hierarchy), that's hardly epic proportions when there's nearly 150 million votes in the mix.

Fuck off.

CAN WE ALL ADMIT THAT OBAMA IS A SRUPID NIGGER AND HILLARY NEEDS TO BE EUTHANIZED WITH A SHOTGUN?

lol

die nigger slovak!

I'm slovak my shariablue friend, don't really care about czech politics, because I can't vote here.
anyone who thinks that trump is worse than crooked/luciferian/insane hilldawg is retarded and shouldn't really have voting rights anywhere

Intelligence partners will cease sharing information with the united states unless they're assured POTUS will not be told the information.

Nobody in government is allowed to make that assurance while being truthful.

Our laws are public, none of our intelligence partners will be in the dark about this.

Intelligence partners will cease sharing information with the united states.

There doesn't have to be a crime for him to be unable to serve as POTUS without causing harm to national security.

Russia isn't our enemy? So that is why they keep cyber attacking us and supply weapons and other shit to forces hostile to our interest. Fuck off you fuckwit

Yes

Pence would make a good President

>The she won California meme
>Pretending the combined forces of cuckery on all political spectrums haven't thrown the largest collective bitch in history

>Advocating for the state to prevent certain things from being said or thought is censorship though, no matter how much levity you to try to attach to the idea.
Leftists have literally been pushing more and more for "hate speech laws" within the US. If we let you complete and utter useless retards have your way we'd be like Europe where any opinion that disagrees with you would be illegal. You retarded hypocritical faggots are enforcing fines in NY for "not acknowledging gender pronouns." I'd tell you to quit being stupid but the only way for that to happen is when we get the gas. Dumb cunt.

What have they been cyberattacking, exactly? John Pedosta? Truly our greatest ally, then. Go fuck yourself with a knife, traitor.

blurrgh blurrgh: I am dumb internet rotted mind: the post

R A R E

>being this butthurt that people are sick and tired of the democratic party and the left despite warnings for years that this would happen

>Montenigger
>Rare

And back to the_donald you go, faggot

lol haha not gonna lie, former trump supporter here, it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy keep having the nuclear codes

Keep dreaming. Y'all are fucking pathetic. Losers.

lol, Bill fucked his secretary at the oval office and lied about it

>sweden

Yes, now bring in the Mike

Are you also opposed to the existence of harrassment laws as they also fetter free speech?
>aw, it's illegal for me to call somebody's house every night and leave them abusive messages, this is an attack on my free speech identical to that of attacking people for holding political views contrary to my own
what

My point is that WI, MI and PA were all won by less than a percent, which are collectively enough EC votes to swing the election, and that the total margin between those three states is only a couple hundred thousand votes. He won the election by the skin of his teeth. Literally a narrow enough margin that the outcome could have been changed if the weather was a little different.

California has nothing to do with this.

KEK LIVES

DNC STAFFER SETH RICH WAS MURDERED BY THE DNC AFTER LEAKING INFO TO WIKILEAKS
>THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

>THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
DNC STAFFER SETH RICH WAS MURDERED BY THE DNC AFTER LEAKING INFO TO WIKILEAKS

>taking anyone in Chiraq at their word on anything
The hubris of that city, whose mayor is an Israeli.

Your point is a purposeful misrepresentation.

The media slanted polls for months to make it look like he didn't have a chance, then they spent the election night explaining away those polls.

Donald Trump won in a landslide, becuase the only thing that matters is electoral votes. He BTFO out of the left.

>Australian women

>Are you also opposed to the existence of harrassment laws as they also fetter free speech?
It really doesn't surprise me that a brainwashed cockholster for the globalists would unironically believe that posting on the internet any criticism about Islam(not any other religion) or the practice of unrestricted mass immigration into their homeland is the same thing as threatening someones life and deserves jailtime. This is why the best method for reasoning with scum like you is Zyklon B.

I bet you unironically think that circumcision is monstrous but at the same time are wholly in support of gender transitions for 6 year olds. The day of the rope soon approaches, sweetie. You'll get your wish.