Anyone else know this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeans
youtube.com/watch?v=KbPWi1gshzI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSssrirbaAE
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a sense of culture
what is that like some kinda african dance?

Make one faggot

The USA is the biggest exporter of culture, dumbass.

define culture...

high culture, no certainly not. (i dont respect you)

bullshit idiot online culture.. we are all drowning in it.

Are you white?

Get into Nascar you faggot.

Yah there's not great culture like that of England's bottom, Ireland

We dominate
Music/dance
Movies/series
Theater
Fast food
Coffee
Internet

We are winning in every category. America fuck yea

Faggot, I'm wearing denim, rocking and rolling, loading guns, grilling burgers, building motors and burning rubber.. And I will never trust the government. Now get the fuck off my lawn.

Forgot sports

>exporter
importer*
USA is a nation of immigrants, thus their culture comes from different countries.

you guys exported your shit culture all over the world and fucked it up. Thanks

I honestly don't know what country your flag represents.

>migrants
>culture
pick one
Culture is not something you switch based on majority of migrants and take classes in yoga. First start with own language, then own race. We can only talk about identity in USA, not culture, but identity can change with new migrants.

That just shows how horrible your education is. Don't worry, I didn't expect much from stupid American white trash.

>Mmuuurrrrriiicccaa
>USA USA USA
>Support our veterans!

How do u not have a sense of culture?

Tell me about this fantasy world in which Korea ever created good/original music, or are good at anything except film/videogames and lonelyness+socialeatingstreams

America has the only constitution in the world that guarantees nearly unlimited free speech and the right to bear arms. Your ancestors fought very hard for these rights. Be proud of it, phaggot.

It's not like India or Africa lacks culture.
Their ways and customs are just different, more barbaric and crude than ours.

They are dirty because their ways are dirty. The worst mistake we did was give them machinery.
Asians for example don't give a fuck about the enviroment. They'll ruin this planet with their negligence.

fukin kek, fpbp

Stop flagellating yourself, you look ridiculous

Shit thread

I'm american if that wasn't clear to you

Capitalism killed US culture tbqh

James Cameron is your culture.
Oh...he is Canadian.

is this why there are so many ancaps wanting to remove their nation in america? 'Cause they don't care?

It's all around you idiot what euros don't talk about is the Americanization of their culture

WHITE PEOPLE DON'T HAVE CULTURE GOYS

stay mad cuck

>free speech
>culture
You can't just claim to be something or television telling you what you should be. That's consumerism, not culture. Americans like to think that 90ies television culture was different than 70ies television culture, they call that culture, but it's just a trend. Culture isn't trend or your personal identification. Basis of culture is race, history and language.

I like big macs too much to be mad

Why ? Because libs like you believe there is no white culture ? KYS

Any American proud of this is a black civic nationalist.

Multi kulti countries arent supposed to have a sense of culture.
thats the entire point of multi kulti.

What, you never heard of Kalergi?

>people conflating patterns of consumerism with culture in some mental gymnastic to explain how an American culture exists to the same extent a French, German, or Polish one does

That's because culture is difficult to recognize when you're inside of it.

However you'll know we're winning the culture war when you sit down at a cafe in Italy and ask for a Coke. You'll know we've won when you can sit down at a bar in Spain and pull Jack Daniel's down from the top shelf. You'll believe we've won when you can go watch a translation of our movies in theaters around the world, and here our music there untranslated.

>Basis of culture is race, history and language.

According to who?

Triggered mongoloid i swear all Finnish people are mongol rape babies.

No, that's not it. I actually hold two Bachelor's from the too public university in the world and am a Stanford graduate school dropout. The reason is that your country is of absolutely no importance to me, and will hardly, if ever, be discussed during routine conversation.

A grey mass of shittiness cant have a culture.
This is what USA is supposed to become.

Ever watched the South Park episode "Goobacks"?
Where people from the future have all mixed skin colours and language? Theyre all brown and language sounds like blarghblargh.

>USA
>multiculturalism
pick one
USA has assimilation. They have no law for culture protection, they have no law for race protection. If you don't protect your history you can't have a culture. Interracial isn't culture, that's destruction of culture. If you have a Polack living in UK or African living in Germany, they have no culture, they abandoned their own land, they can only mimic culture, they aren't tied to it. No responsibility to your own land/culture equals i don't give a shit.

Merriam Webster
>the customary beliefs, social forms, and material traits of a racial, religious, or social group

According to culture, since culture isn't migrating, culture is tied to race, history on that land and is connected with language evolved on that land. When you speak foreign language you aren't becoming cultural, you are just studying and imitating.

Gonna be honest I'm a PhD student and I have no idea who this flag is, so more grad school probably wouldn't have helped. I can tell you all about continuum mechanics though, and do all the math associated with it, so that's nice.

What are you talking about you idiot? Americans have one of the best cultures in the world.

Cadillacs, rock n roll, Best food in the world, aviator sunglasses, freedom, Blue jeans, donuts, Guns, etc. That's culture. Stop taking your Nation for granted

even an irish potato contributed more to global culture than canada

Better to never having had something than having it and seeing it being slowly eradicated in front of your very eyes.

Sorry brah, but thats turbo wrong.

USA is a multi-kulti country, Kalergi's wet dream.
All american races are supposed to mix and blend into a grey mass of shit without sense of culture or love for his own ancestors.

> If you have a Polack living in UK or African living in Germany

ultra, turbo wrong.
Polaks still have their culture, and SURE AS SHIT africans still hold to their culture (mass muslim prayers in the streets, walking in burquas, chanting allahu akbar when walking to school).

>The things we use on a daily basis that make up our daily lives and interactions with people aren't culture

consumer items =/= culture.

You act like it matters to me whether some irrelevant burger knows my country or not. It really doesn't, because you're not important to your own country. Only burgers act like this here, pretending like you as a person matter. Besides
>pic related
post completely discredited

Surely each state has it's own culture like Europe?

Gonna be honest professor at Harvard who is a Navy Seal and I didn't even know countries outside of the US existed. That's totally not due to the failure of our education system and my own lack of motivation to learn worldly, practical knowledge, but instead is due simply to the fact that no one else matters in the world besides the USA.

Americans only make a successful marketing out of blue jeans, not invented by them. Same as Christianity imitates Pagan culture. They don't give a shit, just imitate to make money, they don't feel it, they exploit it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeans
>Genoa, Italy
>cloth called "bleu de Genes"
>whence later derives the famous garment known worldwide as "blue jeans"

This

If that's the case I'm fucking Chinese.

Well that's because the US is not originally intended as an ethnostate. It's designed to have a unified culture towards the American dream for all without regard to their race. Naturally people will segment themselves somewhat by race, but America was never intended to be that, it was always intended to be the best of all cultures brought together to make the strongest country. So far we've lasted longer than many empires. 600 more years and we'll see if we're the longest reigning then.

>unified culture
You can't have culture without definition what your culture even means. USA has no culture minister and no race definition.

There are state idiosyncrasies but it's more clustered than that. The major culture groups would probably be divided like Northern East Coast, South, Midwest, West Coast.

are you fuckign joking you nigger?
the entire world knows us for 3 things
>soccer
>degeneracy
>crime
wew

Culture is really hard to appreciate or even recognize if you've never left your country for longer than a year.

I'm polish and I always hated my country, I was a leftie globalist "no borders no nations" piece of shit who hated Poland and slavic culture in general, but then I moved to Spain.

I met people from different countries everyday. North Africa, whole western and eastern Europe, Asia, India, South America and UK. And then I realized how much I love my fatherland, its people, language, history and culture.

Move out for a year or two, come back and start redpilling people.

If I wasn't Polish I'd probably want to be American.

There's a broader American culture. But culture in the South, West, Northwest, Northeast, Midwest are all very different. Then there's sub-cultures in all those regions. The fuck is OP smoking?

You have a culture minister and nobody's ever cared about your country, heard its music, ate its food, migrated to it, or learned about its history, so what's your point?

When I'm doing math trying to quantify forces present in your leg from electric signals in your muscles or attempting to model how your brain moves when your head is hit in football or the gradient of charge present in a really nice battery fluid we've invented in my lab (that I'm on the patents for), the flags of the world don't mean shit. I know the big countries, but no, his country still doesn't mean anything to me.

You forgot shemales and Jesus. Who cares what the word knows you for? Marketing isn't nationalism.

America already won a culture victory.
The whole world is wearing our blue jeans and listening to our rock music.

>America was never intended to be that, it was always intended to be the best of all cultures brought together to make the strongest country.

shame it doesnt work as long as there are niggers around....

> So far we've lasted longer than many empires.

like what? USA is like what, 200 years old?
So far, you're the youngest empire in history. Time will tell how long you will exist.

but, pic related, it probably wont be long.

I'LL MAKE EVERYONE AMERICAN
AND WHEN EVERYONE'S AMERICAN...

>nobody's ever cared about your country
So why should i care if a nigger cares about my wife ass or my language? I am not international, therefore i have culture. Only morons want to be liked by anybody. Go open up your house for refugees if you want to score like points.

That's a good story user.

Speak for yourself nigger

Where are you from OP?

Im guessing the north or California.

Lack of culture is a yankee problem.

I'LL MAKE EVERYONE AMERICAN
AND WHEN EVERYONE'S AMERICAN...

Thats pretty fucking interesting. What are the boarder cultures like, like Mid West?. With sub cultures you would likely be here all day explaining it.

Op you live in a Culture that made it normal to have all foods from around the world all on one street of shops.

culture isnt measured how known it is around the globe, fucking moron.

a tiny tribe somewhere in the amazon forest can have more culture than your country or usa combined.

fuck, some people are retarded on this board.

>Only the South has culture
Durr

Woopty fucking doo. One day (in your lifetime) you'll make up to America's Suez (you know what that means right?) and that map on will be more important to you.

This is a Sororitas armor, kurwa.

t. never had a day of shooting guns at beer cans in the woods, then stopping for burgers and milkshakes on the way home

>not having national food
That's not how culture works. Just because i eat food from foreigner lands that doesn't makes me African and next day Italian because i ate pizza.

Northwest has their own thing going on too (Oregon and Washington are different from California).

why does everyone else want to copy our lack of culture?

I lived in Örebro for two years from circa 2005, god how much I love and miss that place. The school I went to was strictly white, the summers were amazing, the culture was strong and people were friendly, you felt like you were part of a strong community. Don't know how it is now honestly but I doubt it's the same.
I also love my own country, it's just what I described about Örebro the con being the incredibly long and cold winters.
Iceland felt like this for a long time
youtube.com/watch?v=KbPWi1gshzI
But honestly it changed after 2013, third wave feminism along with political correctness became far too strong but it feels like it's decreasing, the independence party is in power and we have strict immigration policies.
I wouldn't want to be on any other country to be honest.

Well that's just one interpretation. If you look, broadly speaking, how known a culture is can absolutely be one measure of how dominant the culture of a group is. That's why American culture is widespread. The idea that freedom isn't free, and that guns, beer and barbecue go together really well are both American ideas forming part of what is defined as culture. Shared social values. When we've spread our values (among them, consumerism) to nations around the world (especially those that we've had wars with like Japan) it's not difficult or a leap at all to say American culture is more cultured than some tribe of Amazonian niggers.

Because we don't lack culture, ours is just the best. You're so used to it that you don't appreciate the enormity of its ideals

Midwest was settled by Dutch, Germans and Scandis, they came as part of the second big immigration wave into the USA. The North East is WASP/Anglo. That gives way to the Dutch in the Eastern end of the Midwest. German center and then other Scandis around the Great Lakes and western border states.

You need to re-read my post. An international food market is different from identifying your culture by what food you eaten.

The definition for culture is exactly THE DEFINITION. If you don't define national dish and you don't define race and you don't define language and you don't define traditional heritage then you have no culture. USA is land of free, so everything is up to interpretation of market to sell foreign culture or to imitate it, for sole purpose to make money. USA doesn't likes definitions, since then they can't change it or exploit it. Globalism won't define anything, that already limits elites in their future expansion, they don't care about anything else than money, everything else they do is just pretending to reach their goal of money.

That's unlikely to happen because as of right now, we still have the world's largest military. We can spend debt as long as we enforce our will on other countries. I'm all about getting the debt lower, but I also know we'd start and probably win World War 3 to avoid that.

>If you look, broadly speaking, how known a culture is can absolutely be one measure of how dominant the culture of a group is.

This isnt how it works.
I actually graduated a retarded college degree called something like "global culture-knowing".
If any of my professors saw your post they would facepalm really hard.

Being known=/=dominant, or good.

The asian genome effect sure would explain our superiority.

The biggest exporter of degeneracy is more like it.

No it simply has the only good culture.
Where are YOU from faggot?

Arizona, so not a yank or a retarded califag

Living in another post colonial society myself, I can often of relate to this feeling. The pre-colonial culture of both our countries was decimated. I wouldn't say we have no culture, there is a distorted multicultural reflection of the rest of the world. Having said that I sometimes feel grateful for this cultural vacuum. Something new can be created from this. Which is probably what our ancestors were looking for when they came to the new world.

Some artistic commentary on American culture:
Team America
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSssrirbaAE

Rammstein - Amerika
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

fuck these wack conspiracy theories dude

I understand it as a hue, but mine small ethnic group has culture