Every single named WH official: Trump did not share any classified information with the Russians...

>Every single named WH official: Trump did not share any classified information with the Russians. Any military talk was about publicly known operations.
>Nameless "WH official" from WaPo article: Trump shared classified intel with the Russians and compromised ISIS spies!

Y- You don't honestly believe this shit, do you Sup Forums?

I mean, how is Trump even meant to defend himself? How can he prove he didn't say something if nobody will report what he allegedly said or who heard him say it?

hes not supposed to. the article is meant to sway public opinion, not get the man in trouble.

The fake news was that Trump compromised his intelligence sources, not that he shared intelligence.

TV is dead. Vestigial legacy media is dunnzo.

It is bigger than that, he is pissing off the new world order.

Why isn't there a tape of the conversation ?

This, they want a civil war. Confused masses fighting over things they don't understand, fed information from the same 6 news corporations. If they can't win the game of chess they will just topple the board.

President decides what is and isn't classified so even if he did, by virtue of exposing it it becomes unclassified.

Hating Trump is more important - and profitable - than facts.

Don't sweat it tho, it's all part of the ongoing implosion and marginalization of the legacy media. Soon the "news" will be nothing more than Keith Olbermann screaming "FUCK TRUMP" into a camera for an hour.

>WaPo claims to have a WH official
I also personally know a WH official, he said WaPo's WH official is a huge faggot

>Washington post
FAKE NEWS

DUMBOLD BIMPF WON'T GET OUT OF THIS ONEEERREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The shitfests they stir up about Trump everyday says otherwise.

iiiiiIIMMMMMMPPPpppppeeeeccchhhHHH

Perfect post. American MSM wields massive power, yet they use it to confuse us and create unnecessary conflict. It's evil.

>The shitfests they stir up about Trump everyday says otherwise.

THEY ARE COMPAERABLE TO THE RETARDED KID IN SCHOOL WHO SHITS HIMSELF AND LIES.

TV people always claim shit is worse than it is

>REPUBLICANS ATTACK TRUMP
>literally just McCain and Graham saying shit

>THIS VIDEO IS GOING VIRAL
>2K views

>HILLARY HAS A 97% CHANCE OF WINNING, TRUMP WILL LOSE!
>Trump wins

Selling bullshit to a couple million rabid leftists desperate for Trump hate is easier than selling balanced news to rational people. The main thing to worry about is radicalization and violence, but otoh even that only helps marginalize them further among the general public.

This, don't watch the Talmud vision, besides it's a dying industry, you'll only give the kikes more shekels

>Russians control the WH
Well we told you it would happen. Didn't believe us

RE

TRUNDNAAAALD SCOOMP

Trump admitted he shared info with Russia but that shouldn't even be a problem in the first place.

Podesta pretty much said that he wanted to make an example out of the LEAKER. He didnt say hacker but leaker. He knew that muh Russia is all bullshit. But he spread that just to halt or at least slow down Trump's agenda

is there any legal problems with writing a news article claiming to have a white house source but in fact being full of shit?

PH'INGUI MGLW'NAF CTUULHU R'YLE WGAH'NGAL FHTAGN
FRHAN'NALD TH'TSLMPF'THHHHHHH

Yes, because creating a fake source destroys the "we were just reporting on something someone else said" excuse to get out of a libel lawsuit. It's an admission of guilt.

IMPECCHMENT FOR FROOORPFF

>all those eyes
what the fuck

It's almost like televisions have cameras built in to watch you

I love that Sup Forums has successfully done to Colbert what ShareJew *tried* to do to PJW -- turn him into a laughingstock with an endless series of mocking shops.

W I N N I N G