SETH RICH

Wow really makes you think. I wondered what Podesta mean't by "making an example of any suspected leakers"? Idk, I cant wrap my mind around what he possibly meant here, got any ideas guys? Do you think maybe he mean't to take him out to dinner and give him a stern talking to?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/washingtondc/comments/6bfcsw/familys_private_investigator_there_is_evidence/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump. This is the real news story today.

So does this mean that the dnc was not hacked? I thought huma's husband got phished with cp.

THIS IS WHAT THE MEDIA AND SHILLS ARE TRYING TO HIDE!!!

FOX NEWS CHANNEL JUST COVERED THIS IN DETAIL!!

FOX AND FRIENDS MORNING SHOW
--EXCITED HOST READING TWEETS AND UPDATES OFF HIS PHONE ON THE AIR
--CALLING OUT THE WAPO FOR NOT FOLLOWING THIS STORY AT ALL, AND FOR ONE LONE INVESTIGATOR TO HAVE DONE THE WORK REPORTERS SHOULD HAVE DONE
--LAURA INGRAHAM HAS OBVIOUSLY KNOWN THIS FOR MONTHS, DESCRIBED MURDER OF SETH IN DETAIL

HAPPENINGHAPPENINGHAPPENINGHAPPENINGHAPPENINGHAPPENINGHAPPENINGHAPPENING

I wouldn't doubt anything since they've had no problem killing people in their way before.

Why doesn't anyone have the balls to an hero these sick fucks?

In before the private investigator gets 3 houses in Malibu and drops the case.

Why doesn't americans just go and conduct a citizen's arrest on Podesta?

here's a preview of what's to come. they're going to destroy the credibility of the investigator. this is what DC shills are saying.

reddit.com/r/washingtondc/comments/6bfcsw/familys_private_investigator_there_is_evidence/

It's that's of he gets suicided

Notice he said LEAKER not hacker. Which just proves that DNC knows it was leaked. They just want to muddy Trump's presidency and they have been doing that since the inauguration

Can't cluck that link.
What are they saying?

they're focusing on the fact that he was a fox news contributor and pulling up stories he did in the past that they consider bogus

>In before the private investigator gets 3 houses in Malibu and drops the case.

when did "houses in malibu" become a euphemis for "bullets to the base of the skull"

As much as I wish this was a smoking gun it is not. The 'make an example of' was a year before Seth's death and can mean anything from spanking someone in public, to firing them this is not evidence of murder

Seth needs real evidence.

We already have a million seth rich threads right now. We don't need another one. Sage

You think you're hot shit, don'tcha

40 shekels daposited

Justice for Seth

Woops, investigator tripped and fell on some bullets

>t DC police

You forgot the suicide part

He also was a homicide detective so this is his wheel house

oh look, more made up bullshit