This is a picture of hitler and nothing else

this is a picture of hitler and nothing else
can we have a good old fashoned hitler thread?
what do you think of this great man
reminds me of barney simpson

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=dNka5Uk5juA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't get why people idolize Hitler

He killed 50 million white people

Because we all wish that he actually did try exterminating the jews

But he didn't really all he did was put them into labor camps. How is he different from North Korea?

>I don't get why people idolize Hitler
Because he isn't a comprimise faggot and the Holohoax was fake and he didn't hate shitskins

Ask Gandhi

>He killed 50 million white people
FAKE AND GAY

Why aren't Nazis ecologists and vegetarians like him? Honestly I might join up with the right if they didn't deny global climate change and the need for state intervention to protect the environment. Also eating meat is for dogs.

i summon you barneyfag

He didn't put his own people in labor camps.

because his ideologies are the next step in creating a better world, it sounds fucked up and its hard to believe, but the way he ran his country made it turn from a shithole to a superpower in like 5 years, not only beating hunger, but advancing technology and other things

he didn't cause the deaths of those people in the war or in camps, the other countries did when they went to war with him because they were also run by jews

North Korea considers everyone in the camps to be criminals and enemies of the state. Maybe they're not wrong.

Yeah he did have something when he replaced the currency and fucked the financiers. But really all the white power kids on here still suck capitalism's dick and don't care about the environment or culture even. They worship you tube celebrities and don't read anything.

clever,very inspirational,learned,respectable,10/10 at speeches and gaining a crowd,one in a million type of men,had so much propaganda and shit thrown against at him once you see though the one ball,drug addict,piss fetish, part Jew/African,brown eyed,niece raping psychopath killer propaganda, you see someone very genuine and nice who just wants the best for his people.

I'm not even German and I would follow him to hell and back

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

youtube.com/watch?v=dNka5Uk5juA

Heil Hitler. We need you now more then ever and your gone. Someone needs to take up and rekindle the torch

best thing he ever did was kill himself

I don't know about others but people in India generally like hitler. He's known by all.
In a survey when asked to Indian highschoolers who was the best leader in the world. 45% wrote Hitler while Gandhi being 4% reason being he was not a coward.

>had strong convictions, whether you agree or not
>no compromise, even when jailed
>created his movement from scratch
>went from nobody to absolute ruler in what, a decade?
>brought the whole world to its knees
if you forget the ideas and muh dead people for a second, you'll notice his achievements as a man are among the very best in history

Yeah this is kind of true he went from being a homeless war vet to riding tanks through Paris. And he had a lot of competition for power as well.

Bump. Hitler did nothing wrong