Brit/pol/ Labour gonna get shagged Edition

>Child murderer Ian Brady finally dead
itv.com/news/2017-05-15/moors-murderer-ian-brady-dead-at-age-79/

>Tories set out their stall on workers' rights
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/14/workers-get-year-leave-care-elderly-relatives-tory-government/

>Progressive alliance would not stop Tory majority, study suggests
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/13/party-alliance-not-stop-tory-majority-labour-greens-lib-dems

>'Robin Hood tax' on City pledged by Labour
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39910293

>Thornberry swears on live TV
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/14/emily-thornberry-turns-air-blue-accuses-sir-michael-fallon-talking/

>Tories plan to build more council houses
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39911569

>NHS computer systems targeted by large scale attack
bbc.co.uk/news/health-39899646

>Lib dems: DUDE WEED LMAO
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39897999

Thread video: youtube.com/watch?v=Le-9uWKe2dk

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TrevorMacF/status/864465691491086336
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for fuck weeaboos.

>British cuisine is shi-

>Racemixing is ba-

Probably 17th at this point for don't be unpleasant.

CIVIC POSTERS OUT!

>tfw your forced race-mixing rubbing the right's nose in diversity results in a 1000 year Tory reich and Brexit

Bin that racism, lad.

There is literally nothing wrong with everyone in Britain being an Indian or African because the soil is magical so they'll still be British.

>sir, we have reason to believe that you may have committed a hate crime
>we're going to have to ask you to pop down to the station to answer some questions

wat do

Say you are busy but will turn up tomorrow after lunch.

>open the door
>across the floor
If you actually find those things attractive you must have issues

As if they have legal grounds to stop you. If not, fuck off til they do.

Politely decline and go about my business

Can't wait til we finish what the Yanks started and end your source of degeneracy.

>If you actually find those things attractive you must have issues

So just to clarify, you're saying these women: aren't attractive?

wew

I think you're trying just a little bit too hard there, lad.

Chicago really went to shit eh

ISN'T IT FUNNY

>listening to radio 2
>catch news report saying that cost of living will rise faster than expected

Am I just stupid, or does this all come across like a big conspiracy? Like the government announces "fear" that prices will rise, then companies use that as an excuse to rise prices?

Look in mirror.
Its ok constable I'm not Tommy Robinson he lives next door.

yeah cant wait for the whole world to be the same colour. so diverse.

only Europe is being targeted with the race mixing campaign at the moment even though we are the most visually and culturally diverse people on the planet.

China has a billion people who all look exactly the same why dont they get targeted by the diversity brigade?

White lad here. Mixed race makes the most sexually attractive women in my books. Especially that light skinned, blue eyed and black mix ...daaaaamnnnn boooooiii.

>Tory manifesto to require all companies with 250+ staff to publish a breakdown of staff wages by ethnicity, to show racial pay disparities.

Just like the fear of a recession causes the recession.

>u aint no polis offser bruv

> pic
Whats wrong with London?

something puts me off but i dont know what it is, they have an uncanny look to em.

Defect.

I wonder...

Chinks are almost uniformly ugly, though.

So?

To be fair no one saw the 2008 crash coming, or no one WANTED to see it coming.

But I just find it weird that we were hearing a month ago about £10b of food going to waste, yet apparently the price is going up? What happened to supply and demand? I thought if the supply was more than the demand the value goes down? That's the excuse they give for wages anyway.

>White lad here
>daaaaamnnnn boooooiii.

>greasy smelly hair
>dirty skin
>eyes like soulless pits
>'''''attractive'''''
I think YOU'RE just trying a bit too hard there lad. If you're serious though, why don't you want to have children that actually look like you? And are you aware of the massive increase in mental health issues in mixed mutt kids (given their complete lack of racial identity/origin and usually chequered family life)

Why muslims vote labour?

what's that got to do with what i said? if you think theyre ugly than more reason for them to get a bit of diversity, no?

That Whitechaple market?

Because they let them in.

Not understanding being sarcastic

You can't fix chinks. Asians are hideous no amtter what.

Absolute bollocks. The people in the city knew it was coming and so did establishment hence why they had massive pay rises just before the pay freeze. It was known but not advertised until it had fucked the sheep over.

t: nigger lover

Labour does the most to protect their thinly-veiled invasion.

> implying conservatives won't let them in

Lets not forget all the US investors that bet against it and made a fucking mint. They even published papers before the collapse to say it was going to happen.

>Just Labour
The eternal Tory

VILE

JAMAICAN

PATOIS

fine, i dont care about the chinese i care about europe. us europeans are already diverse enough how we are more so than any other ethnic group i would say.

Those people are too settled for Tory migrants. Go to a fresh batch and you'll see blue everywhere.

Doesn't get any better than Bria Myles.

Too many lads on here trying too hard.

Cutting off child tax credits wont stop people from having accident children or just plain not caring.
Child benefits are not a problem, immigrants can only get in if the goverment lets them in, Child benefits and tax credits are there to support parents who might not make as much as others because of their life choices.

Yes they made shitty life choices and dont earn as much but not everyone can be middle class and afford to raise 2-3 kids.

The replacement rate for children is 2.1 per a woman. Thats just replacement, having 2-3 kids can be very expensive and not many people could afford a comfortable lifestyle or would want to give up their lifestyle.

Women are having children at later and later ages now so even if their body clock goes off inevitebly it doesnt mean that they will have children.

The benefits should be there to HELP. not support, and the Tax credits in this respect do their job fine (since the people getting them have to pay taxes in the first place)

You're fundamentally misunderstanding supply and demand user
The fact that most people who buy a tub of cream cheese end up throwing half of it away does not imply that demand for cream cheese is overstated in the same way that the fact that most people who buy Maseratis never exceed 100mph in them does not imply that demand for Maseratis is overstated
Just because a purchase decision is unwise or impractical does not reduce the relevance of said purchase to demand for that particular good

WTF! I love Nignog/pol/ now!

>t. every single post pushes a racemixing anti-white agenda, ironic or not

You couldn't be more of a tryhard if you tried (hard)

Those figures were based on food thrown out by the markets themselves.

>companies forced to pay ethnically challenged people the same as Brits
>they stop importing labour as it is no longer cheaper
Don`t see the problem desu lads.

Should have gone to specsavers!

Do you understand this will destroy any incentive to hire niggers and pakis?
They're useless, but cheap. If you have to will have to pay everyone the same salary, would you hire pajeets?
If anything, they should expand it to small businesses as well.

I just like dumping my pics of hot non-white chicks, lad.

twitter.com/TrevorMacF/status/864465691491086336

O-one of us?

They just pay everyone minimum wage. It's just the migrants will pile 20 men into a house rather than expect to be able to live in their own place.

That's great. This is a politics board though mate.

For what purpose? Only you and one other brown cunt are enjoying them in any way

Tunnocks poster confirmed commie.

Hey, I'm not brown. I just like looking at black women. I like looking at cats too, doesn't mean I'd breed with one.

hang on I only said "So?" why am I a nig?

In that case it's just supermarkets ordering too much shit
>stock control workers are morons, more at 11

If you like horse cock you can find a home at mlpol.net they need people like you.

>doesn't complain about anime posts
>complains about attractive women

wew

Now THAT would be messed up xD

Is Starkey even allowed on QT or This Week anymore? Haven't seen him for ages and would love to hear his current opinions on this election and Brexit, was he even for Brexit?

>women

Which also means we're supplying too much in the first place, so why is the price going up?

I know it's because people just grumble and accept it, but surely this is not, with everything else increasing in price, a long-term solution?

No thanks, I'm fine with humans.

>I like looking at cats too, doesn't mean I'd breed with one
I have my suspicions

I'm sitting outside enjoying the sunny hot weather. What you lads doing?

Try this:

Jesus Christ...

Deleted Facebook lads

Didn't Hitler nationalise everything too?

Is he /ourguy/?

I complain about anyone who spams unrelated shit in these threads.

I hate hot weather. When will it be winter again?

Ooga booga bix nood

>Corbyn promises to nationalise banks
wat do?

Are cats human?

T H I C C

Christ, I didn't even look at his twitter

>german flag

All collaborators should hang!

Didn't Hitler have a vague dislike of the Jews too?

Is he /ourguy/?

Corbyns not a mason then.

Get invaded by America.

>Brexit means resist
>LARPing as some kind of revolutionary struggle

i really wouldn't

is pakicore /effay/?

beastiality is illegal in my state