I seen this earlier

I saw this thread. And i dont know if its serious or not. should we spread the word ?
I tried to translate it :
Message os / big / catastrophe / will / sit /whites / in /
south / africa ... / millions /die ... /leave / country / now ... / genocide / planed /
for / 2017 .../ no /one / will / help ... / world / will / only / watch ... / zionists .../
you / have / been / warned ... / genocide / plan ... / leave ... / # the / helper #

Other urls found in this thread:

suidlanders.org/siener-van-rensburg/
historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/03/27/think-boer-prophet-siener-van-rensburg/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPJXPp5TsQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DRb7W_ji8Hg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120021836/
youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_2auYMS-VM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thread earlier was pruned pretty quick

we don't know if it's real or not though something like this happened before the Britain attacks
>tfw being in that thread but no screenshot

fuck the mods

Okay. Wrap it up, folks. Already looked into this and there is seriously nothing substantial here. Time to go to bed if you know what's good for you.

friendly reminder

Yes things are horrible in south africa for the whites here. Hundreds of anti white laws excluding us from the job market. Rampant anti white racism. Blacks getting away with murder and rape(or getting 3 month in jail) cause the victims were white. Whites getting charged with murder cause they shot armed intruders..... Thanks to all the laws against us, most do not have the money to leave. And besides, europe and america hardly ever accept white asylum seekers...

I feel really bad for you guys

What goes around comes around. Sucks don't it? I'm sure you're not feeling all that racially superior now, are you?

kill yourself bongfag

Fuck off traitor

You all are familiar with this Boer prophet, correct? He says the final struggle of the Boers will be during what ends up as WW3, Russia fighting in the lands of the old Ottoman Empire. During a major drought in SA which there is one right now. When there is an attempt to remove the Afrikaans language from official use which is happening. At the time blacks and browns are flooding into Europe. He says a Blonde-haired, blue-eyed German woman leader will be replaced by a military man who will rise and honor an agreement to help the Boers.

His prophecy also states that England will be destroyed for what they did to the Boers at the turn of the last century.

suidlanders.org/siener-van-rensburg/

This site is skeptical that any help will come. But if it does it will be from Europe, not America or Britain, who have chosen their zionist loving side long ago.

historyreviewed.com/index.php/2017/03/27/think-boer-prophet-siener-van-rensburg/

youtube.com/watch?v=LPJXPp5TsQQ

Get your family out of my country.
Go around the world colonising, raping and murdering for 100's of years and then expect tears when a nice healthy genocide is about to kick off? Fuck off. Time for popcorn.

it's not your country Ahmed

Self hatred is unhealthy

hahahaha
It's more my country than it is the gypsy pickpockets that are keeping you fed by sending money back to your one donkey cart having town.

Not hatred. Just logical introspection.

oh look, babby found his first morse code translator

what is SETH RICH in morse ?

It's in morse code so it must be real guys.

>more my country cause I don't send shit back home
pff that's some nice logic

You smug little faggot, shitskin. KYS

Kys

>shills get banned
Morse code and binary can fuck off CIA

Fuck off nigger, without whites SA will fall apart.

I read someshit yesterday saying that white people were going to killed and buried in farms in south africa. Fukk niggers man.

it already is though

SPAMMING MORSE CODE AND BINARY WITH SCARY MESSAGES IS AN OLD CLICKBAIT TACTIC HERE

NEVER TRUST EVEN A VERIFIED LEAKER WHO USES SUCH A STUPID TACTIC TO LEAK INFO

ITS DESIGNED TO WASTE TIME, GENERATE CURIOSITY AND SPREAD DISINFO WHEN STUFF LIKE SETH RICH NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN

Weird how so many people still dont know how apartheid worked and why it was implemented. Not saying it was the perfect policy but it was needed. Not just to seperate black and white but mostly to seperate the black tribes who were constantly murdering each other... Slavery and genocide is what europe and america did. Wiping out and enslaving indigenous populations was never our thing, and yet we are forever being accused of it.

Fuck off cunt.

hahaha
Triggered 'MUH WHITE RACE IS SUPERIOR' retards.
LMAO by the sounds of this post, we're about to find out pretty soon
Another american roleplaying as a european. how cute.

Morse code and binary threads are shill threads

Ignore everytime

Real people leak info in English if they are going to do it you fucking retards

that's nigger logic for you

>sandnigger
>nothing but destroying those superior to them
>nothing new under the sun

youtube.com/watch?v=DRb7W_ji8Hg

remainder that South Africa is being fucked by jews right now
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120021836/

youtube.com/watch?v=C9SiRNibD14

A look into the mind of the average black south african :)

They need to go home

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_2auYMS-VM

> He says a Blonde-haired, blue-eyed German woman leader will be replaced by a military man who will rise and honor an agreement to help the Boers.

THERE WILL BE A COUP IN GERMANY. BYE BYE MERKEL, HELLO ADOLF II

>talking in morse through static visual means that can be screenshot by anyone anywhere
>thinking its secret stuff and hard to understand
you fags watched too much pic related

What comes around goes around. You brought this on yourself.

To me this was the final proof that niggers are inferior.

Kek that pic

miss that show

2/10

You're an idiot. Do what the spics do. Get a one way flight to the USA and just overstay lol. It's like $1,000 for a round trip so you can probably one way for like $700 or so.

yeah lets have darth fucking vader hold the camera

>South African economy=Mexican hopping the border
nice meme bro

Wow

Yeah the Boers are going to be genocided we know that they know that we've been trying to get this through to trump

We HAVE to help our SA bros somehow. We cant have boots on the ground obviously but were damn good at spreading information. The world needs to see what they go through everyday.

They need us right now, our white brothers and sisters over there live in a hell we cant even imagine. Any other ideas on how we can help?

Fuck off Google

Find a wife in europe or in the us

guys im getting relaly sleepy

getting a visa is HAAARD. Also poor

Wut? I see videos of Boers having farms/land. Sell that shit and buy a one way. Overstay on your Visa, marry some Burgerclap w/e. At least we can defend ourselves from the black hordes legally with weapons.

IDK maybe we can start a charity to help them emigrate if nothing else. I'm sure it could qualify here for 501c

sleep with the fishes

Literal gypsy calling people mean names. How cute.
Those Jim Sterling clickbait scores though?

No. We need to pressure Trump to allow them to come legally on asylum.

Getting a tourist Visa is hard? I mean, I can't speak from experience but I don't think it is. It may be hard to get a semi-permanent Visa but just get a tourist one and overstay m8. If your life depends on it, do what you must to survive.

-typical jewish bullshit on this video
-claim some shit
-when some one objects ridicule him, bully and make him apologize
-you hurt our kosher progressiveness, apologize again goy

I see. So by implementing apartheid, seperating the tribes and getting peace which allowed the black population to grow from 2million to over 50 million we did a terrible thing. What do you suggest we do next time? What was done to the indians? Or maybe the abbo's? :)

I like that plan! Know anyone who would marry a slightly overweight middle aged man?

Burger, you really don't understand how difficult the system is.
T. Norsk who went through it all and helps family still in Norge get here on tourist visas

I hear you. But what about my family? No way i'm leaving them here to fend for themselves

Honestly, you probably could find a wife. Look online at over 35. They'll be used goods but who knows, you might find someone you really like. And the SA accent will bump up how attractive they find you. US girls love that accent.

Go on a "vacation" to Disney World with them.

that hurt Ahmed

I think it did more harm than good. It created a lot of animosity between the whites and the blacks, but as you said, it isn't perfect. You should be fine. I doubt anything big will happen, we had this exact "happening" last year, and the year before last

As for the black on white crime, I can't form an opinion, as I only have anecdotes

I'm sorry.

IM THAT LEAF

Daily reminder

congratulations you made it big

I was there m8

This just seems like dumb paranoia. Why can't he go to sleep? It's just gonna be the exact same shit shill threads tomorrow anyways. He's an adult, let him make his own decisions

Woah.

go to sleep with the fishes

>this is a place where people share opinions without ridicule
>apologize for sharing your opinion

;^)

That's funny. I love that movie to death

well it is a good movie

Where do you live nigger? Let's talk.

Excellent movie! I haven't seen three, but I think it might be for the best

holy shit south africans whites LEAVE NOW, COME TO BRAZIL we will accept you because we literally accept anyone

>no niggers please, we have enough

are Gypsies welcome?

>stay in South Africa
>maybe get killed by monkey in future
>stay in Brazil
>killed by monkey for bread crumbs

At least give him a non suicidal alternative

Yeah, at least we offer

>stay in Burgerworld
>blast niggers with your AR-15

Just go to Hungary. They won't take any refugees

>from Gypsyland to another Gypsyland

LMAO Prove you're not some 14 year old faggot that just got home from school and i'll let you know where in birmingham I'll be drinking friday night.

Don't actually shoot random black people with AR-15s. Just a tip for South Africa bro. Only kill others in self defense, you guys don't need to be villanized even more