Is there any unbiased news/journalists left? Where do you find them? Do you just have to find shit online...

Is there any unbiased news/journalists left? Where do you find them? Do you just have to find shit online, fact check everything, and weigh on scales what seems more correct now? That seems fucked for the layman.
>CNN
Biased
>Fox News
Biased
>NBC
Biased
>Alphabet stations in general
Biased
>Info Wars
Blatantly biased
>Vice
Blatantly biased

I feel like there's no real journalists who just give facts left in the world, is it just impossible to do, or did ratings/greed corrupt every outlet?

Wikileaks

I hate to say it but no not really, If anything Info Wars and FOX is probably the most reliable, And that is mind boggling.

Wikileaks is a source of information, but is it fair to call it journalism?

RT only

It's more journalism than CNN or random shitheap concern troll blogs are.

Wikileaks isnt journalism, Wikileaks presents information it doesnt report on it, Its also not easily digestible.

Everybody is biased. You think you're not biased for white males?

>Wikileaks isnt journalism, Wikileaks presents information it doesnt report on it

So if they said "this could put Hillary in jail (and that's a good thing!)" after it, is it journalism?

Everyone has a bias, but a proper journalist is suppose to keep their own bias quiet.

When JFK was shot Walter Cronkite didn't cry, freak out, start a frenzy, or speculate on mere theory. He told the news as he got it. I can't imagine any reporter/journalist doing that today.

You see what they say on fox, you see what they say on msnbc, you ignore CNN

Then you come here and discuss it a bit, and make sure you always read the statements and watch the videos yourself without commentary when possible

So many stories about political gaffs and scandals are literally made up by the news analysis

People actually believe that the travel ban was deemed unconstitutional when it wasn't

People still believe trump is being investigated for colluding with the Russians when that isn't even the investigation etc.

It's all biased you need to find the truth for yourself I guess

Basically we've got bad journalists nowadays. Reason is because the population responds to clickbait articles instead of interesting finds.

Journalism is the work of people and is therefore biased

Appreciate journalism it for what it is - someone elses story about the truth - and use it to inform your own story about the truth, rather than expecting it to spoon feed you the truth so you can mindlessly parrot it

No I think it's more like wikileaks puts out information, but there's a lot of it. It's not like every email had relevancy, and it's just the job of journalists to sort through that. To provide what's most urgent, or relevant, for the people to hear.

It's like wikileaks provides raw dough, but the journalists make it into bread for consumption.

infowars

When the National Enquirer becomes "reliable" sauce, you know you're living in Twilight Zone.

The major news networks are obviously all quite biased but they all still report factual news, they just spin it to fit the narrative they like.

Same with newspapers. The trick is just to get your news from a variety of sources.

I'm not sure we can call cnn talking about how much ice cream trump got news

Chrisraygun

As I said, it's factual, just stupid and biased.

The Intercept is usually pretty good.

By that I mean Glenn Greenwald. Everything else is standard rubbish.

>Honest journalism is dead
>Implying it ever existed in the first place

Tim Pool

The Huffungtun Pot.

I browse it with wifi in Starcuck.

>When NE is 'reliable sauce' and trump is prez you're living in a cartoon based on a caricature of a Twilight Zone episode.

The local news

Cant be any left if it never existed in the first place.

>These household products are giving you family cancer RIGHT NOW!!! Tune it at 10 to see what they are.

No.