What are your thoughts on Nathan Domigo

Is he a good representative of the white nationalist movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Seems like an upstanding guy

He is obviously a cone head spy.

He's alright and a better speaker than Spencer imo. Anyone that gets his own hate poster from the antifags is probably doing something right.

Really wish you didnt point this out, because now i cant unsee how tall his forehead is

CONTROLLED OPPOSI- oh wait, wrong goy, I mean guy.

Rebel Media talked to him and his opinions are pretty well thought out. Somebody said he is a marine. Talks about antifags who hate their own race and what a problem that is

He is lucky it is not even larger, Cone heads pick their spies in there infancy and prevent cranial growth through a complicated medical procedure so they can blend in more easily.

fuck off with your photoshop kike
kys

Cone head shill detected.

He's a good dude. very spell spoken, would be a great face for white nationalism. too bad he's a bit on the short side. check out this interview he did with the young turks, it's worth the watch.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk

>What are your thoughts on Nathan Domigo
I think you shop his photos because you can't refute his arguments. That says more about him than I ever could.
>Rebel Media talked to him and his opinions are pretty well thought out.
I watched an interview he did with TYT and he seemed well spoken.

tfw too smart for multiculturalism

You seem to be mistaken. I actually like the guy, i just want to hear what you all think of him. Non of these are shopped btw, apparently he suffered from Plagiocephaly as a child.

>short side

I'm 5'9, and I don't understand Sup Forums purity spirals over height. Manlet manager race is funny, but it seems like such a wierd hang up. I rather white Durin's folk better than,tall shitskins.

Dudes like 5'2

Fuck that guy

what is this sweater shirt thing that nathan is wearing

Balding manlet that sucker punches women? Sure.

>Non of these are shopped
OK. Anyone that does an image search can see you're lying.

Why the fuck is he wearing a suit vest?

You can easily make fun of him for being short. You don't need to shop his forehead.

You arent the brightest of sparks are you. This has CLEARLY been photoshopped to make his tall forehead shorter.

6'4" man here, it's been pretty funny watching damigo try to reach the top shelf. But in all seriousness we can't let him get things off the top of the fridge.

NIGGER FAGGOTS
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
THEY ARE TRYING TO BURY THE SETH RICH NEWS
IGNORE THIS SHIT

angry manlet

Top bants. You're witty and original.
This was unironically funny. Learn from this OP.

lol

I think Dick Spence is like 6' so Nate is between 5'6"-5'8". He's not 5'2". Not that short. Also I think that head is natural. I guess one could argue that he normally would be 5'2" but has an extra 4"-6" of head.

Let me guess, you also have a friend who says Richard Spencer's head is a sign of mental disability.

Why are you shills here every day?

I like him on Dawson's Creek, but I haven't seen him in anything in a long time.

>I think Dick Spence is like 6' so Nate is between 5'6"-5'8".
wrong, nate is 5' 5" and spencer is 5' 10"

IGNORE THIS THREAD

THIS IS A SHILL SLIDING US

HIDE SHILL THREADS

DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILL THREADS

He looks like Johnny Lee Miller.

You mean the man with the "bursting waistline"? I just read that headline about Dick Spence making fidget spinners a white power symbol. Dude is getting fat though. WTF?

lmaoooo

Stop following CIA assets.

That boy has one hell of a head on him.

Nice photoshop you fucking shill

Spencer had some nasty stuff thrown on him by Antifa that night. So he proceeded to take off shirt and just wear the best.

Source: I was there.

He got sprayed with stink spray

ZIKA'D

Yeah he's good.

Founded a pro-european website, and the punch of Berkely brought him positive fame, and probably sent libertarians and skeptics closer our way

not funny asshole.

>what is irony

same uk flag same froghurt kike posting the same photoshopped images.. kikes.. donating $50 to idenity europa and gonna spend 2hrs blasting david duke propaganda at black people twitter