ITT The Jews that ruined your country

>ITT The Jews that ruined your country

>t. Erdogan

>ITT groups that need to be raided

this single motherfucker is the reason we are called roaches on this board. fuck off with your shitposting you fucking kurd

This Jewish media mogul was the key person in manipulating Finland to join the EU and lose our independence/sovereignty.

He is right you know.

He was a Jew, Freemason, and a sodomite.

Doesn't get much worse than that.

This fucker

Just like rulers of Ottoman Empire, after all the had legal homosexuality and were brought down by Jewish banks.

>t.secular degenerate
ataturk was a secular jew degenerate just like you now go suck a european's cock faggot

We're called roaches because weak anglos and yurops cant tolerate getting raped for hundreds of years

The EU has been great for us, fixit would be a complete disaster.

>Ottoman Empire
Yuck. Bunch of pederast bastards.

So you are saying Roman Catholics are Jews? Since he was going to church regularly.

It's true, it's not like you'd be Russia Jr. otherwise

Explain please.

Economy would be much shittier than it was during 90's, markka is worthless, we would call ourselves Russian at this point. EU is great and fixit shouldn't happen. We're better with our European brothers.

t. shitskinned ar*b larping as turk

I bet it really upsets you erdofaggots that your wannabe ottoman dictator will never be as loved or respected as Atatürk.
Go build another bridge to nowhere you cunts.

The Young Turks movement was organised by the (((UK))) MI6 and the KIKES in the the British government and banking institutions.
Most of them were Khazars from the Donmeh JEWISH tribe

pic related is (((our))) commie KIKE

Hungarian commie KIKES

>this whole thread

It is not a single guy. This place is under a constant raid by underage autists from the T*rkish chan.

The "am I white" poster is a single guy though.

t. Gülen

He kicked the Freemasons out of the country.

EU is killing your country's culture, traditions and gene pool slowly. (In Sweden it has happened fast).
Better with some bad economic years than permanent destruction of your people, huh?

Now, I wouldn't saymy country is ruined yet, but if I have to point at one joo who certainly wants it destroyed, it must be Ervin kohn.

We are self loathing people so i guess it isn't such a bad thing

Ataturk was a khazarian JEW from the Donmeh tribe

Why dont we push the "blacks where the real irialites" meme? I kinda want to see where that shitstorm will get us to

>Erdelyi mor
>mor

This.

Btfo from mi country! You are such a cuck.

All im sayin just look up the major political spectre on here. Most want our destruction.

Stop raiding Sup Forums and go watch your gay wrestling matches.

rt of EU's free movement so how are you any better than Sweden?