Would you rather see Israel take over the entire middle east or keep the current islamic shithole?

Would you rather see Israel take over the entire middle east or keep the current islamic shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Yrghfw1eNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Id rather israel get nuked you fuckin faggot

Correct.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZIL EXPLAIN YOURSELF

youtube.com/watch?v=7Yrghfw1eNo

I'd rather see secular Arab nationalists push the scheming kikes into the sea and nuke Saudi Arabia

It depends on what are they doing with the mudslimes. If they are going to bring them to Europe, then Israel is my enemy. If they are going to do anything else (including hamburgers) i don't care.

I'd rather they all meet their demise at the hands of a nuclear Shoah.

Just nuke all of it

without israel, the whole region would be neither our concern nor our problem. nuke israel. convert the talmudites to christianity or remove them from this earth.

I'd rather see Islam conquer the whole world rather than become Jewish slave. With Islam we can at least fight normal war, not jew-like war.

None of you has ever met an actual Jew.

I've been fucking one for 7 years

I'd take 10 Muslims over a single Jew.

I don't need to. It's about the elite that your culture spawn. Globalist, white race - hating, nigger loving communists.

Thank God for that. But I have read what people throughout history have said about you, and what you did to my country.

No but some guy named hitler has.

I met one once, He was full of "if women ruled the world there would be no wars" shit.

I love jews!!!

They'll keep, it will be like frontier between favelas and fucking skyscrapers.

I would rather see all semites (both kikes and ar*bs) nuked into oblivion

not true, even after the mohammedans captured jerusalem they still expanded into europe because they're always hungry for more
the semites need to be liquidated, all of them

Completely irrelevant to my point in
However, you're wrong. I've met many Jews, and my High School crush was a beautiful Scottish-Jewish girl (tfw she is gone). I'm from East Dunbartonshire in Scotland.
Israel is a cancer on the world and is currently the root cause of all the unrest across the world in the middle east - be it by proxy wars causing regional destabilisation, direct involvement of Mossad in western terrorist attacks, israeli-supported islamic terror organisations, and other terror organisations spinning up because of iraeli-proxy wars causing destabilisation e.g. Iraq, Syria.
Israel is a cancer and the root cause. It must be wiped out before there is peace on earth. As a Jew, you should know this.

Stand with Israel