OF COURSE IT WAS RICH WHO LEAKED. he was a dnc database admin

OF COURSE IT WAS RICH WHO LEAKED. he was a dnc database admin.
Has ALL INTERNAL EMAILS on file.

i am 100 percent certain someone or some will go to jail amd podesta is one.

They fucked with trump too much and he is furious.

DNC IS DONE. FOR GOOD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
foxbaltimore.com/news/nation-world/private-investigator-claims-slain-dnc-staff-seth-rich-had-contact-with-wikileaks
youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/rod-wheeler-claims-o’reilly-factor-lesbian-gangs-are-raping-young-girls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This coming out so soon after Comey's firing is no coincidence

We already have a million seth rich threads right now. We don't need another one. Sage

it finally makes sense the russian story was created to negate attention from this.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Ive already seen shills on social media trying to say it was Russia/Trump who had Seth Rich murdered.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA lol

Finally gonna take that vile party down.

Why are you posting this is every fucking thread today, Shareblue? At least change the sentence up here and there so it isn't such an obvious copy-paste job

>there's a reason you're losing this battle, faggots

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH

JAIL FOR ALL SHILLS WHO AID DEMOCRAT MURDERERS

Family says it's fake, faggot
Shilling fake news like Putin taught you

foxbaltimore.com/news/nation-world/private-investigator-claims-slain-dnc-staff-seth-rich-had-contact-with-wikileaks

Who's doing the investigating here, the family or the PI?

The family never hired wheeler and he is a fuckin LARPer

>breaking news: parents claim son dindu nuffin on the internet.
lol this is your argument? really faggot?

>the family never hired wheeler

Source?

Hillary can't kill her way out of this

this faggot is spreading

conspiracies to make this LEGIT shit seem like their pizza fake shit

just a heads up for the brainlets

What's your argument? A fox news contributor that makes up liberal conspiracies is telling you the truth?
The article

The family is terrified of being killed. Period.

This is it. The big one.
Finally

Sure, that's it. You're fake LARPing investigation was the truth

Its better than parents claiming to know exactly what their adult son did or didn't do online.
>555-COME-ON-NOW.jpg

The parents are probably good loyal Democrats who think Hillary and Skippy didnu nuffin

We know where it happend and we know who could have been involved, problem is, we lack the phisical evidence.

How much do you get paid to post here?

predicted
and irrelevant
it can only be spin so much in that direction

I think Goldman Sachs will decide who goes to jail. You have no say in the matter. Just like presidential s-election.

The family didn't hire the P.I, he is lying to you faggots

What about the anonymous federal law enforcement official who confirmed that there is a cover up?

RIP BASED RICH

>muh hillary REEEEEEE

but drumpf is the president

and hes going to jail

sleep tight,drumfpkin ;)

gee who has more credibility, the family thats scared shitless of getting whacked like their son or the PI that's actually taking the time to look into his past and research him?

Hey shill when you started work were you made aware that Assange has suggestes tbat Seth Rich being the source of the Podesta emails including in an interview?

youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg

He looked straight into Wheeler's eyes and said, "tell the trumpfags anything, they will always believe you"
The P.I is a fox news conspiracy theorist

Are you aware that wikileaks says it won't leak your name even after death

They retweeted the article as a work around.

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.

So believe everyone except the family?

Watch the fucking video

The family aren't even saying its false, they are just saying that they personally have not seen the evidence yet. Time to get a new job.

Tired of hillary shills and trump shills. Fuck off the world don't care about you.
At least hillary shills are getting paid.

I dunno.
Shadow government and big corporations have a big hold.
They could possibly make Trump turn, but IDK

Tired of a once proud country being ruined by sand niggers.
Ff

>you're
I thought smart city people supported Hillary?

This pasta is already stale.

I'll believe whoever got into his laptop. Probably had personal files that he locked wife out of.

So where's the evidence he contacted wikileaks thenm

What did Trump do that was illegal? He is well with in his right to release anything hags classified, infact it's the executive branch that manages classified data not the legislature or judicial

Facts:
1. Murder only one block from his home
2. Nothing was stolen

I completely agree with you. President Trump is cleaning house and Seth Rich's death will not be in vain.

HE WAS SETH RICH. AMERICAN HERO

Remember:

Whenever leftists accuse others of crimes, they are projecting their guilt onto their opponents.

seth has big tummy :d

>They fucked with trump too much and he is furious.
He was a Bernie supporter. I love how much trumpfags want to control the narrative.

God bless Seth Rich. He died so America could live

>President Trump is cleaning house and Seth Rich's death will not be in vain.
God bless Mr. Trump. Bump for Seth.

Say My Name

https:// twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763852003093217280?s=01
>Seth Rich's new "family spokesman" is Brad Bauman a professional Democrat crisis PR consultant with the Pastorum Group

Bump for Seth and the truth.

They meaning the media and dnc

PAYBACKS GONNA BE MASSIVE

(((Brad Bauman)))

Right now the best evidence is Julian Assange. It IS possible that the PI is incorrect, however at this time we do not have sufficient information to 100% yes this laptop evidence exsits or not it doesn't.

On a balance of probability the PI's version hangs in his favour due to the corroborating evidence from Assange.

The family's response addresses the lack of evidence that has been made available to them however does not refute the PI's version which relies on multiple other sources and heresay information. The PI did not claim to have shared any evidence with the family. In fact the PI has only been told of the existence of evidence by other sources which he deems reliable. We currently have insufficient information to determine the reliability of his sources.

I have not stated that it is true beyond a resonable doubt, however you are are adamant it is false based on the exact same information available to me when you can not reasonably make that conclusion.

Time will tell and I would advise anyone against making any conclusion on the matter at this time.

Rich was a pissed off bernie supporter.

Everyone had know for months he was the leak.

Why did tulsi g. quit her role in the DNC?

Somebody needs to ask her to comment on Rich.

Seth looks just bro enough to do it. And you know the DNC would kill a white male

This PI is a former Washington DC Homicide detective faggot

This is the same conspiracy from a year ago, why would I believe it no that a fox news P.I says the same shit?
He is fucking retarded. He claimed lesbian gangs were recruiting 10 yr olds at schools to carry weapons

Not anymore

He looks cute!

Daily Reminder

Yeah the only ones claiming that are dailymail and buzzfeed xD
gtfo shill

Sauce?

10 posts by this ID
your 2.50$ will be added to your ShariaBlue account
Please hold for new thread.

Your mind does not follow reason and logic at all.

Have you talked with the family yourself?
No?
Then stfu

Just finished reading all the Seth Rich news stories. Unfortunately it doesn't look like there's anything interesting here. Save yourself the hassle and don't waste your time.

>LARPer
Nice meme

The still image doesn't convey the creepiness. You have to see the gif, the movement of his hand, the girl's instinctive reaction (her body language basically says 'Fuck off, creep').

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/rod-wheeler-claims-o’reilly-factor-lesbian-gangs-are-raping-young-girls

>Wheeler, a Washington, D.C., Metropolitan Police Department officer-turned-paid Fox News commentator, launched right in: "Well, you know, there is this national underground network, if you will, Bill, of women that's lesbians and also some men groups that's actually recruiting kids as young as 10 years old in a lot of the schools in the communities all across the country," he reported. "And they actually carry a number of weapons. And they commit a number of crimes."

Why the fuck woukd someone's parents be the ultimate authority on this?

Do your parents know every email you've sent and what's on your computer?

Ff