I don't care if you're conservative. I don't care if you support authoritarianism...

I don't care if you're conservative. I don't care if you support authoritarianism. I don't care if you believe Donald Trump actually has very libertarian policies. I don't care if you believe Russia should in fact be a key ally and there is genuinely nothing wrong with sharing this information with them.

THIS RIGHT FUCKING HERE:

>U.S. officials said that the National Security Council continues to prepare multi-page briefings for Trump to guide him through conversations with foreign leaders **but that he has insisted that the guidance be distilled to a single page of bullet points, and often ignores those.**

If you can't see the problem here and why this *child* is unfit to be leader of the most powerful country on Earth, there's something deeply wrong with you. It is abundantly clear that he is just not an intelligent person. Not even close. Daddy gave him everything so he's gotten to be rich his whole life, but he's a fucking imbecile. **HE CAN'T READ MORE THAN ONE PAGE OF NATIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION BECAUSE IT'S TOO HARD.**

Just because he insists the briefings to be simplified doesn't mean he can't read more than one page or comprehend more than one.

You're just peddling a non-sequitur and nothing more. Sage.

Have you ever presented in a business meeting?

Pages of information is fine to review but when you are having a high level discussion in a meeting status bullet points are much easier for reference during a meeting than thumbing through paragraphs

You'd know that if you had a job

>Just because he insists the briefings to be simplified doesn't mean he can't read more than one page or comprehend more than one.
Why would he do it? Simplification removes valuable meaning and context. What do you think the point of this level of simplification is?

A single bullet point is going to end up being a paragraph anyway. That's the point of bullet points, to spread out the information.

This, or even if he didn't fail high school.

Shit like writing diplomacy briefings filled with unnecessary information are why we've been a diplomatic mess for the last 45 years

So the answer is a hard turn in the other direction, deleting relevant information to simplify? Intelligent people can read quickly, did you know that?

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Hey, working for a PAC is a job!

No, he says the relevant information out loud dipshit, which he already knows being the president, he doesn't need all the global context spoonfed to him. Maybe Obama did, I don't know. He just wants the briefings as a guide for the conversation. Like when you make a ppt presentation, you just put some key facts on the slides, you still give the presentation orally.

Dumbass.

You review the material in detail but you go to the meeting with just bullet points

There is actual neuroscience that proves your brain can only actively think in short statements so mid meeting you are better off with simple billeted phrases that activate the memory centers where the full information is stored.

If you are trying to be persuasive shuffling through paper hurts your case

There are literally countless studies on this, whole companies that teach you how to be effective in meetings and they tell you to bullet just like that

madlad disregards the political advice of people who tries to sabotage him constantly

more at 11

>Mr. President, here is classified information that could put our nation and soldiers in mortal peril.
>Reduce that 256 page, highly detailed document to a page. I won't read it anyways. TRUST ME NO ONE KNOWS THE SYSTEM BETTER THAN ME!

You guys are fucking unbelievable. Be honest, is your hated of liberals, Mexicans,Muslims so strong that you're will to let this dysfunctional white house continue?

>deleting relevant information
You don't know how relevant it is, or if it's the same thing repeated 50 times.
>Did you know smart people read faster?
I believe you, but i don't think that's a prerequisite for being smart. Unless you have a source that says otherwise

>Poll

Oh, dear.

It's a real shame that, for the last 70 years, more and more and more and more power has been delegated to the office of the president. and that every other branch of government has basically turned into a daycare/old-folks-home.

It's really terrible how nobody noticed this could lead to a situation exactly like this.

Oh well.

>here is classified information that puts our soldiers in mortal peril! But rather than give you a short explanation read 256 pages

Kys

>liberals
>Muslims

Yes, generally people hate those with warped ideologies.

>which he already knows being the president
How the fuck do you think presidents get information in the first place? How do you think information is disseminated in general?? He's shown time and time again that he DOES NOT KNOW things that he absolutely should and that he's willing to fabricate complete bullshit on the spot to get out of a tough question, how incompetent will he have to get for you to stop fondling his crusty scrote??

Bullet points. Plural. If you try to distill it down to one bullet point there's no way you can fit all the relevant information into the point without writing a fucking paragraph anyway. It's like he's not trying to study for the test, he's just writing a shitty cheat sheet and going for it.

>If you are trying to be persuasive shuffling through paper hurts your case
As seen in the video where Trump walks away from that reporter, sits at his desk, and shuffles random papers, I couldn't agree m ore.

is your hated of liberals, Mexicans,Muslims

You're right, I (and maybe even they) don't know how relevant individual pieces of information are, but I do know that there's a limit as to how compressed you can get information before it starts to lose meaning.

>How the fuck do you think presidents get information in the first place

Same way everyone else does. Reading, going outside, listening, talking, thinking, analyzing. Not being spoonfed information by globalist employees who want you to look as stupid as possible and hate this country and have so many hypocritical agendas they can't tell forward from backwards anymore.

I just want him to build the wall and deport illegals

All day long you do whatever your job is, you don't need a fuckig novella of information when someone needs to inform you of something

Why do you think the White House has a staff of like 300 the president doesn't need to know the nuance of every little fucking thing, Nobody could even know the nuance of every little thing

just like the independent investigations on obama's birth certificate....

There is no fucking short explanation. Foreign policy and national security are inherently complex issues. Not everything can be explained in memes.

>Reading
Something Trump himself has said he does not do often.

>going outside
When has he ever gone outside besides at the golf course?

>listening
He's admitted that he only listens to Fox News, has stopped watching the other channels, and sometimes even ignores his closest advisers, would you call that a good listener?

>talking
He can barely string a sentence together, but he does talk a lot.

>thinking, analyzing
Yeah. Right. Okay.

>Not being spoonfed information by globalist employees
And yet Kushner has more jobs than you can count.

>Nobody could even know the nuance of every little thing
FUCK YOU. He campaigned on being the best, on not needing anyone else, on the fact that he could and WOULD solve all of our problems himself.

Tell me. What evidence would you need so that you'd believe obama was born in the US? Would you be able to provide the same evidence to prove you were born in Canada?

Good luck with that. When it's all you have left and he still hasn't done it, will you finally fucking turn on him?

>U.S. officials said that the National Security Council continues to prepare multi-page briefings for Trump to guide him through conversations with foreign leaders **but that he has insisted that the guidance be distilled to a single page of bullet points, and often ignores those.**

>implying Sup Forums has a problem with quick run downs and basic gestalts.

guess what OP: there is something deeply wrong with Sup Forums posters and nothing matters anymore and contradictions are true. so there.

Meanwhile Obama would rehearse his talking points as they were given to him, just like the fag puppet actor he was.

I'd rather have an arrogant buffoon who wasn't lying to my face through putting on a farce, insulting my intelligence by assuming I would fall for his ruse.

It must be tough for your parents that they will never have grandchildren because their son is a bootlicking, groveling cuck. Have fun raising your bull's kids.

>I'd rather have an arrogant buffoon who wasn't lying to my face through putting on a farce, insulting my intelligence by assuming I would fall for his ruse.

Make a dossier thread next time idiot, those are better bait

Generally speaking, someone should have condensed it and then they would go through as a group.

There really is no excuse for asking for a page of typed A4 and leaving it at that. He doesn't need to have it all memorised but he should have read it.

"Now" they want an independant investigation into OUR candidate but not theirs oh no.

Their candidates are saints that can't do no wrong.

>The Hill

So you're saying thatTrump being honestly retarded is a good thing?

>(((INDEPENDENT))) investigators

>CNN thinks the investigation should be independent
>Thinking there's anything to even investigate

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I have stated to Sup Forums in the past that I will no longer support Trump if in September he doesn't get the funding for the Wall into the proper budget.

>greentexting the source

Not an argument

You will still support Trump after he faills to fund the wall you fucking cuck. He'll spend 100mil putting a fresh coat of paint on the Bush fence and you'll be fine with that.

says guy from Sup Forums

Sup Forums really does not care about one /leftypol/ shill's opinion

Like many on he left I have noticed, you are conflating simplicity and brevity with stupidity or ignorance.

Just becuase something is bogged down in morass and over-information does not mean it's somehow better or more accurate

You are only regurgitating bulllshit. I attended hundreds upon hundreds of military briefings. I performed hundreds of military briefings.... on average we had about 15 powerpoint slides with about 4 bullets on each. You have no idea on what you talk about.

Even if we were unsatisfied nobody can do anything until 2020 so deal with it Hill shill.

And yes, I want to see said groups thrown into a vat of acid while conscious.

Lol eat shit you worthless parasite.

I'm confident at least 90% of the anti-trumpers are jealous of his wealth and success.

Guy is living the American dream and doing the best he can for his country and everyone is trying their best to sabotage him.

It's sad to see Sup Forums get so stupid. I'm not talking about OP, OP is obviously a Trump supporter doing a weak impression of a liberal so that he can get replies. Then stupid people will believe he's being serious.

The Russia arc is basic information warfare that Sup Forums is too stupid to figure out. The media's "Trump is colluding with Russia" narrative is engineered to make Trump look good. Yes, good. It's not meant to make him look bad.

95% of people fall into two categories: Blind Trump haters, and blind Trump supporters. Both operate entirely on confirmation bias and will deny or believe anything to match their narrative. There is obviously no logic or evidence in the claims that Trump is a Russian puppet. How do Trump haters react? They still believe it anyway. How do Trump supporters react? They already hate the media and believe it is colluding against Trump, so it should be fucking obvious that Trump supporters will deny the allegations. The media isn't trying to convince them. Instead, Trump supporters see the media shilling against him, and their suspicions are further justified. They become increasingly convinced in a conspiracy by the media and political parties to weaken and tarnish Trump. This makes Trump look legitimate and gives a clear "us and them" mentality. The media is galvanizing and uniting Trump supporters. In the days of modern information warfare, the more divided a single movement is, the smarter it is. Division encourages competition and discourse and gives greater power to the intellectuals trying to improve their movement. Unity does the opposite, unity creates stupidity and suppresses the intellectuals in favor of the ignorant masses and their populism. They don't want to be blamed for their problems, they want to blame someone else, that's how populism works. A united Trump movement is stupider than a divided Trump movement because it focuses on the "enemies" instead of focusing on controlling the movement.

And just because something is simplified and short does not mean it's somehow better or more accurate. Sure you can see this.

Instead, they let the media control the movement for them. How many times have you seen the media "smear" Milo or Richard Spencer? Why would they do this? The people they report on obviously get more attention and followers. When the media smears Richard Spencer, they are increasing his power within the movement. The media isn't stupid, therefore they WANT Milo and Spencer to be the powerful celebrities of the movement. The media picks and chooses who they want to represent the movement so that it is easier to control. As long as those intellectuals and the ignorant masses are convinced that there is a conspiracy against them, they won't stop to think that they are wrong.

This is the fatal flaw of the Trump movement. Trump supporters believed their enemies were trying to destroy them. The truth was that their enemies were trying to neuter and control them. Now the Trump support base is a weapon for the media to use to accomplish their goals. They won Trump the election, you fools. They are changing their strategy and their winning hand was making their loyal puppet Trump look legitimate.

No, but I would rather have that than an """intelligent""" sounding puppet who thinks I'm falling for his deception.

You lost.

It's really past time to get over it.

fuck off you shill faggot

>Guy is living the American dream
Being scrutinized and ridiculed every moment of every day is the American dream? Who knew!

>doing the best he can for his country
I believe this. I believe that this is his best effort.

And there it is. The real, honest truth. You really think he's not a puppet too.

COMING TO Sup Forums TO VENT ABOUT TRUMP IS A FUCKING WASTE OF EVERYONE'S TIME.

Shut the fuck up you cringey Reddit nigger, I swear you faggots are completely retarded you all sound lobotomized. What are you gonna do when trump wins in 2020 again and your liberal wet dream never happens? You're fucking delusional and I hope you commit suicide, one less crazy faggot msm zombie under mind control.

Except for Trump's, judging by this he could be better informed by just reading this threads.

Jesus, it is like you listen to Glenn Beck and get flustered enough to make a thread parroting his points on this board. We are not boomers.

listen. you're not from around here so you dont get it. we dont care about trump. sometimes we love him, sometimes we hate him. it doesnt matter

trump is a middle finger to the entire left. haha you lost

>we dont care about trump.
What do you gain from lying here?

>I don't care... REEEEE

Op is a faggot