I work for Media Matters and my conscience is getting the better of me

They've lied to all of us.

I thought I was on the good side, but the info today is too much for me. There are a couple other MM/CTR employees who're considering jumping ship.

The higher ups are scrambling to do something about this. John Podesta has been all over Angelo Carusone. Remember that Podesta has a spot a WaPo. They immediately ran that story last night and instructed us to do the same with the narrative and push it hard. MSNBC sloppily picked it up and look what happened, they all have egg on their faces.

I was up all night talking to a couple fellow employees. We now know that we've been spreading lies and can no longer internally square that away with ourselves.

We think that their next narrative will be to push that Seth Rich was a Russian spy. They're likely going to want us to do a smear campaign.

I am fed up with it. I am not smearing that man, nor will I smear his family. Any connections you see between the Rich family and Russia are fabricated by John, with nuances coming from Angelo. David has been laying low.

If they find out who we are, I'm sure John won't mind making an example out of us, either.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxbaltimore.com/news/nation-world/private-investigator-claims-slain-dnc-staff-seth-rich-had-contact-with-wikileaks
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4509952/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-DID-links-Wikileaks.html
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763852003093217280?s=01
linkedin.com/in/bradbauman
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay. Wrap it up, folks. Already looked into this and there is seriously nothing substantial here. Time to go to bed if you know what's good for you.
Okay. Wrap it up, folks. Already looked into this and there is seriously nothing substantial here. Time to go to bed if you know what's good for you.
Okay. Wrap it up, folks. Already looked into this and there is seriously nothing substantial here. Time to go to bed if you know what's good for you.Okay. Wrap it up, folks. Already looked into this and there is seriously nothing substantial here. Time to go to bed if you know what's good for you.

Lay down with dogs, wake up with fleas.

Relax, this is probably nothing. I reckon we should all get some sleep, reading all of this stuff is too hard! It's making me tired, I'm gonna take some sleeping tablets and get some rest guys.

Kek, stop getting your news from Sup Forums
foxbaltimore.com/news/nation-world/private-investigator-claims-slain-dnc-staff-seth-rich-had-contact-with-wikileaks

Go on twitter, you gotta have some dirt on someone.

bumping all Seth Rich threads

Well if it makes you feel better, no one believes your shit anyway.
If you are real, take some screenshots, take some shit and bounce. Guaranteed sites like info wars and breitbart would pay top dollar for your info.
But yea you've been lied to and conned for pennies. You are worthless to them.

Hey Sharia Blue

your script broke.

If you're telling the truth then you'll kill yourself for being such a slimy fuck.

Yep. If true, this.

We all make mistakes, user. The sign of a strong mind is to own those mistakes. Most people don't like to admit they were wrong, and will continue to spin that hamster wheel in their brain to convince themselves they were not wrong.

Grab some shit and go to Breitbart.

Congratulation for your courage. I just want law enforcement to arrest someone in this unsolved murder case. Wherever it may lead. DNC or not.

An arrest might be hard. It was a pretty clean in and out hit. Given Podesta's use of KGB code for assassination in another e-mail, it might have been an operative from Russia. It sure would be nice to know, though.

Don't you mean (((them)))?

Bump for LARPing thread

>If you're telling the truth then you'll kill yourself for being such a slimy fuck.

THIS
but do it Allah Akbar style at work

Just get out of there. Fucking quit.

For your consciousness and your sol. Because the Day of the Rope is actually coming this time. And when it's done EVERYONE on this Earth will know who David Brock and Podesta really are. You don't want to be anywhere close to them when it happens.

Daily Reminder

Too risky.

I'm just saying, they're already obfuscating this and lying about his family. Beware.

You know what's coming, shill.

Bump and ignore the broken shill bots! Don't let this slide!

The much Russia thing is a Goldman Sachs psyop. They hacked the election.

Ask Jill Stein.

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.
Don't you fucking dare post another picture like that.

cuck

If true leak what you can and get the hell out. You can be a national hero yet.

Turn off your proxy, Ivan.

Don't go to any gyms

>ctrl-c
>ctrl-v

Love me some seth rich but you gotta post some proof... just like a letterhead even

>muh t_d

leak everything you can get away with and get the fuck out while you can mate.

There is only one redemption for you now. Get the goods on MM and spread it far and wide. Solid, irrefutable proof. You might end up like Seth, but repairing the damage you have done can only be done by taking down this beast from within. Do not bother posting it to Sup Forums because it will just be discredited, Sup Forums will find it and bring it back here.

LARP FAGGOTS GO HOMU

Go on OP.

This amount of paid shills cannot be wrong, something is cooking.

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH

JAIL FOR ALL SHILLS WHO AID DEMOCRAT MURDERERS

It's true, there's already a thread on here about it.

ditto

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.

you put your life in danger just to smear conservatives. you thought they cared about you, but youre really just a tool they'll dispose of when its convenient. you should pray for forgiveness and pray that your pathetic life will be spared, because you deserve what you get.

>If they find out who we are, I'm sure John won't mind making an example out of us, either.

AMAZING.

Bump even if OP is full of shit.

I really don't know if these are actual shills or just Sup Forumslacks fucking with each other.

Do it user, blow yourself up at work & be a martyr

Sauce?

Fuck off, you faggot shill.

You did the right thing. See you on the other side, my friend.

F

I shill post to convince others that shills are real

Can't wait till all CTR shills get murdered when the DNC wants to tie up all loose ends.

COULD BE POLLACKS FUCKNG WITH SHILLS, user.

WE'RE ON THE OTHERSIDE OF THE LOOKING GLASS HERE.

SORRY FOR THE CAPS, I'M A UNION WORKER AND NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE MY SECRETARIES WORKLOAD. SHE USUALLY MAKES IT TURN OFF.

We get overrun by LARPers but in the real world there are real people that are really beginning to question what they are doing protecting criminals like Podesta and hillary. those real people see with their own eyes that they could actually be KILLED for straying from the company line. Every single real person involved with low levek online shilling needs to watch themselves. Quit. get out. turn state evidence if you have any. whatever you do do not reveal online that youve changed your thinking. just get the fuck out because Donald Trump is going to blow the fucking lid off the DNC operators. Folks are goi9jg to prison and people will be killed over it.

I work for Pizza Hut and my conscience is getting the better of me.

Stuffed crust pizza is really just another way of us getting a few extra bucks out of you for literally $0.10 of extra ingredients. I am so sorry guys, I know this is hard to hear.

Yeah I do too sometimes.

Thing is, I'm 100% positive there are shills here, I just don't think it's as bad as it appears to be. Then again maybe it's worse than we think.

Another thing is that if they are shills they are absolutely terrible at it. Easy to pick them out.

huh.. "it's actually nothing, let's all go to sleep together!"

This story is old news and has been covered. There's nothing here. I'm quite tranquil and relaxed about the facts of the case and the rest. Don't sleep on the media to report this if it had any substance. I'm getting tired of these threads, really tired. I've been up all night reading them and there's nothing. Put this to bed, anons.

I can't risk my safety like that.

In all honesty Angelo and much of the staff are sincerely nice people. David is intense and tough to read, but I have heard that he's got a foul temper and can be dangerous.

I've never met John Podesta in person, but those who have say he's a happy-go-lucky guy with a hair-trigger, explosive temper.

People generally seem to like Robby Mook, and in my quick meetings with him, he was nothing but polite.

But if this Seth Rich thing is real (judging by the office reaction, it's very real) and these guys are capable of having someone killed… I'd better lay low.

copy and paste this into google search. Shills have been spamming this exact paragraph everywhere. quite sad.

Nice larp thread.
Rich family has come out and flatly denied all these claims
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4509952/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-DID-links-Wikileaks.html

Way to go.
You just earned 1$ into your ShariaBlue account
Now please gtfo

If you lay low you might be caught in the cleanup.
However, it is much harder to commit suicide with 6 bullet to the back of the head when you are in the public view.

Better be careful you don't die from a freak weight lifting accident like John Ashe or death by "robbery" if you end up going public that Media Matters is a shill site controlled by Podesta.

Probably BS, but there's an awful lot of shills here..
BUMP!

Day of rope is coming you antifa pieces of shit.

Fpbp

Honestly, just go to someone you personally trust and hide out for a bit.

I don't understand why anyone flips out over this retarded shit.
>Don't you feel sleepy.
You realize this does literally nothing right? If there was a shill I'm pretty sure they'd be a bit more nuanced that that autistic shit. They're just larping libtards.

>foxbaltimore.com/news/nation-world/private-investigator-claims-slain-dnc-staff-seth-rich-had-contact-with-wikileaks

wikileaks is basically all but saying explicitly that Seth was the leak. sooo.... fuck that cucked family

Listen man, I'm not against you. We're all being mislead, such is life as a person on the low end of things. Just please, quit now. If you don't feel comfortable leaking anything that's fine. I don't blame you. Get as many of you and your coworkers to quit. Keep yourself safe by any means. Godspeed user, you're a person with a good conscience.

Welcome to the world of not being a lying evil fag working for the most corrupt organization in America, the DNC.

I mean if we are being technical, I am a shill.

We have been instructed to lay off of pol unless we need to come on and provide talking points.

Reddit, on the other hand, we are always on. Always.

Many new accounts are created and cultivated, and we always have formulas for everything. EVERYTHING. Even how we make batches of usernames.

Approximately one month ago we created a few Reddit accounts ending in 007. Most of them are one-offs, but a few become used in our regular rotations.

Most of the work is handled on "click farms" or by bots. Humans oversee everything though.

We have a lot more reach than people realize, despite the incompetence and computer illiteracy of approximately 40% of the staff.

Welcome to the beginning of your redpill..
Wanna learn race realism?

Just lay low, we'll do the rest, and thanks.

Yeah. because basic human understanding of bots & clickfarms means anything..
Got a MediaMatters badge?

The cops are calling wheeler a liar too.
Try to stop with the Putin talking points

my life is a lie

>narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost

Can you get a list of all these usernames?

Just release what you can in some kind of anonymous document. As long as it is not information unique to you how will they know it is you. If your info is good enough it should be self evident without your reputation being needed to support it.,

bump. Keep the shills at bay boys

Better yet
OP, can you get the formulas?

I like this LARP

Bump

Bumperino

THEY'RE FUCKED

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763852003093217280?s=01

I'm happy to pay the .10 for some crust cheese

this is the problem with people that have no nationalism, you'll risk nothing for your country. thanks for telling us shit we already knew, but if you're not willing to do anything then know you're still retaining your spot against the wall on the day of the rope.

and thats if you're not a larping faggot.

Look I think we could all do with a little sleep.

There's nothinCONNECTION LOST

>rich's family

you mean their spokesperson. who currently manages a crisis communications and PR firm. and who previously worked supporting DNC politicians.

linkedin.com/in/bradbauman

funny this private family has a spokesperson, and he is a major DNC spindoctor, and buzzfeed and the dailyfail didnt bother to mention these easily accessible facts.

almost tickles my almonds, too bad im so sleeeepy right?

BUMP

why do you faggots not open till 11?

>Daily Reminder
where are the oven dodgers of jidf now? sometimes i miss their autistic rants

Are you aware of the kind of stuff the people you work for are actually involved in?

We're talking satanic ritual murder of children tier, man. Eyes-Wide-Shut-illuminati political- assassination level shit.

You're in bed with the literal scum of the planet. Get out before it's too late for you, because if they don't end you, the new Administration will.

That PR firm was founded by a DNC crony.

>DailyMail
What's next, BuzzFeed?
GTFO shill.

at least read the post before you respond. that is exactly what i was pointing out.

DIDNT READ OP BUT SAW SETH RICH.
HE WUZ

YOU TURN THAT GODDAMN FLAG RIGHT SIDE UP YOU COMMIE FAGGOT. THE USA DIDN'T DO IT, THE FUCKING COMMUNIST LEFT DID IT.

>proxy
>Ivan
your CTR masters will absolutely notice your for your authentic use of shibboleths. gj for an unemployable burnout

I can already tell this larp is beginning to derail but I will give you one chance.
Tell us something ordinary and mundane that only a journalist would really know, or general DC office gossip worth a single shit. Do this, or GTFO.

GOP lobbyist (probably neocon) is already trying to push the idea that russians killed Seth.

His name was Seth Rich. He may have been a Bernie bro, but he was still a bro. We honor his earnest efforts and sacrifice by remembering his name.

His name was Seth Rich.