Life as a woman is so easy

Maybe she fucked the judge?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4510778/Student-stabbed-lover-spared-jail.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PussyPass/new/
dr.dk/ligetil/japanere-doer-af-overarbejde-i-dag-holder-de-tidligt-fri
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2124170/Cassandra-Kennedy-Father-freed-decade-jail-daughter-admits-lied-raping-11.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking wow

>'It seems to me that if this was a one-off, a complete one-off, to prevent this extraordinary able young lady from not following her long-held desire to enter the profession she wishes to, would be a sentence which would be too severe.

I'm assuming "row" means "sex"?

This is the courts protecting their precious little oh-so-smart yuppy brats from Justice because they need them as corporate ladder climbers.

This isn't an issue of gender (male vs female), it is an issue of class (rich vs poor).

What if she gets one of those rows during surgery?

It means argument, lol

bitch has a fucking dog. of course

The court system is fucked, the criminal justice system is fucked. If anything do hire Jewish lawyers, they love the shekels and will keep you out of the shit.

The dog has a 1000 yard stare too.

rude, don't call women dogs

>tfw she was just fixing his vile heart

Hot

>drug addict
>crazy
>surgeon

this cant be real

make sure your heart is friggin ripped, and you got some good cardio for when you get stabbed with a scalpel

If this were a man he'd be looking at years of prison

>rat looking thing
>dog

Cockney British slang is infuriating

>a butter knife
OY BIN THAT KNIFE YOU FACKING CUNT

muslim detected

Meanwhile women here get jailed for falsely accusing men of rape and are forced to payout an equivalent of rape reparations to the man.
I dont care if Oslo is niggerlandia, at least we're safe outside that shithole

Is it too much to ask that Justus be blind?
That all are judged equally?

reddit.com/r/PussyPass/new/

doesn't this being all over the internet mean she won't get in a residency worth a shit no matter what the court does?

Dogs are based and is a natural mudslime repellent. We've had a relationship with them since the iceage, while niggers and mudslimes got eaten by wolves.

>Falsely accuse a guy of rape
>Nothing happens
>Stab a guy
>Nothing happens
Nice equality under the law

>Stabbed her lover
>extraordinary surgeon
KEK

She's a gud gurl, she was just about to turn her life around and needed some training

One female's surgeon career > one man's life.

Proof that they are trying to enslave men and make women kangz?

>drug addicted heart surgeon
"Extraordinary" sounds right.

>Is it too much to ask that Justus be blind?
>That all are judged equally?
It's 2017 you misogynistic bigot

Sickening

She's pretty, so it's alright, and it was just a stab in the leg.

It'll go to review and she'll be called back by another judge and serve a sentence, it's happened before.

Not in 2017 it doesn't.

You know how few women surgeons there are? This crazy cunt is a jackpot for them. She'll get whatever she wants forever.

She could literally murder someone and it likely wouldn't hurt her career.

That would be extraordinary.

It's not about girls, it's about rich people. She came from a wealthy family so they let her go because apparently rich people are completely above the law now and no one gives a shit.

Enjoy your neo-feudalism.

Until she botches enough surgeries that "the patriarchy" fires her and takes away her medical license.

This proves she has zero composure, how would she handle the stress of an actual surgery? She should not be a surgeon.

>This isn't an issue of gender (male vs female), it is an issue of class (rich vs poor).
Spotted the woman

It's both actually.

Ayy

Got over a dozen mutual fb friends and live within a very short walk from her

Is zhat real?
> stabs
>oh look how talented
>surgeon

>can easily get a man arrested and tossed in jail by claiming he raped you
>can do horrific shit and get away with it if you look good/hot/cute enough

Hmm is this the reason why more and more men are trying to become women

You'd be surprised. I had a classmate in medical school nearly kill 2 people drinking and driving. She did almost 4 years in prison (my state has mandatory sentencing laws for dui related deaths or injuries). Upon release she got accepted into a residency and now practices in a small rural state.

But she is a mentally unstable alcoholic there is no way she is going to be able to handle the pressure anyway

Holy shit user, me too. Are you at Oxford too?

Enjoy getting stabbed. At least it won't be by a muzzie.

C'mon guys she just really wanted the extra practice for when she's a surgeon.

absolutely corrupt

If you lurk her pics the captions immediately prove she is mentally ill and extremely insecure. Will make a great heart surgeon.

Why does the NHS need drug addict heart surgeons when they are inporting thousands of doctors and lawyers from Pakistan?

>dog
thats some inbred rat people carry around for show

I'm wondering how he got sentenced in the first place anyway. Did he get locked up with no evidence just because she said that he did it? And now he's being freed just because she said that he didn't. That's crazy that someone has that much power over your life

It's not cockney and how the fuck if you even substituted "row" for "sex" would it make sense still anyway, stupid burger.

And society will now have a massive shitfit about this like they did in the Sanford rape case.

Oh wait a second

Yeah we don't need evidence in domestic abuse or rape cases because it will only scare real victims from coming forwards, fucking hell

>Why does the NHS need drug addict heart surgeons when they are inporting thousands of doctors and lawyers from Pakistan?

They need anyone who is NOT a White Straight Christian Male...
they want to be PROGRESSIVE

Well said bro. She is a full blown sociopath. The dead eyes are so often the give away.

This is what it seemed like to me. However I'm sure the fact that it was a woman helped.

She did the crime, how does her job have anything to do with whether she should be sentenced? Surely this goes against law standards

Yep, literally locked up for 10 years because she said three words "he raped me"

What? It means heated argument you potato

I hope to God he was able to sue the shit out of the state

Ironic name.

(you)

Even a thousand dead innocent males aren't worth one female toenail, you dumb guy

>Pakistan
>White straight christian male

think b4 u post

>Then I will be free on the inside
If that was my daughter, and I got finally released - I would fucking come over and actually rape her, then bash her head in

Yeah which college are you at? I'm at ChCh

Well you are Russian

Tradcucks will defend this.

Correction:
Life as a white woman is easy-mode.

>Read the news here
>Some woman only got put on probation today for murdering her infant child
>She regretted the action
>Court believes she can be put on track in life without isolating her from society

fucking pussy passes

I should say, I'm impressed she managed to stab someone with the bread knifes at Christ Church. They are so dull, you can't even cut into a pumpkin with them without really leaning on it

>Selles artiklis ei ole kommenteerimine lubatud
First time I see "Comments not allowed for this article" for this newspaper website

>>Pakistan
>>White straight christian male
>think b4 u post

I did...
notice they want ANYTHING that is NOT White Straight Christian Males.
They are not getting enough Pakistan doctors and need all the female doctors they can get

>#rehab

They will have to have a massive shitfit about this type of stuff eventually or they will all perish when automation goes into full swing and a large majority of the population becomes unemployable.

When this happens the elite's agenda will switch to trying to find ways to control/pacify the herd while they secretly try to use various methods to cull us in numbers.

Mark my words that will be their unofficial future policy when they no longer need us to do the heavy lifting.

Jesus Christ, we are sentencing those for few years in jail, no probation

Her ugly face needs to be stomped on.

Not really
You're probably more russian than me.
More slav at least.

>judge Ian Pringle

wouldn't wanna slam a stack of that guy.

dr.dk/ligetil/japanere-doer-af-overarbejde-i-dag-holder-de-tidligt-fri

Up to 10 thousand Japanese males commit suicide due to work stress every year. Nobody gives a fuck.

Suddenly 1 woman commits suicide.
Suddenly Japanese government goes apeshit panic. And orders people to go home "early", 3 o clock every last Friday of the month.

Gotta pamper these decadent roasties who'll never bare children and will vote for nation-wrecking leftist parties their whole lives as this is the way of the progressive West.

fucking degenerate

I'm kind of skeptical of this picture. Is it real? There are spelling mistakes throughout and some grammatical errors. Perhaps link a source. Taking information gospel simply because you saw it on a website you frequent is poor analysis, it's the same as progressives sharing pictures on Facebook.

not in jolly ol' england, there are plenty of stories of doctors fucking up and were severly punished with paid leave

Pretty much all doctors in the NHS are on drugs, it's not a meme or a joke. They actually self dispense and you can go on the Fitness to Practice website and look over the minutes of disciplinary's of doctors, a load of them use dead patients to dispense opiates to themselves and they don't get punished for it, they are made to go into retraining for 6 weeks/a couple of months.

If you cant love a woman at her worst you dont deserve her ar her best

I PRAY EVERYDAY that he raped her when he got out, seriously.

Rape her violently, they would never have believed her.

Fuck off Marilyn.

So you seriously believe that if the genders were reversed that the outcome would be the same?

Socialized medicine FTW

That's what happens when government takes over literally anything; it goes to shit because there are no consequences anymore.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2124170/Cassandra-Kennedy-Father-freed-decade-jail-daughter-admits-lied-raping-11.html

Someone like her should be put in a sanitarium instead of prison cell.

While that's true, it's equally likely the patients will find out about her past and would likely choose another surgeon. But I dunno if they can do that in Bogistan.

>Cassandra Kennedy will not be charged as prosecutors fear it could stop others from reporting sexual assaults
EVERY FUCKING TIME

She's into the cuck thing too apparently.

>A fucking bread knife

I know this seems like BS to those outside of the UK, but shit like this happens often with upper middle class numpties being protected, one law for them and a different set for the rest of us.