So wikileaks retweeted this. They have a record of protecting their sources BUT, since he's already dead...

So wikileaks retweeted this. They have a record of protecting their sources BUT, since he's already dead, and the MSM is picking up on it, I think this is their way of confirming he was indeed their source.

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.
Don't you fucking dare post another picture like that.

So... I wonder who had him killed?

I'm not sure Assange will ever come out and say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Seth was his contact. Assange is very protective of his courses, and Seth does have SURVIVING FAMILY.

It seems right to me that Wikileaks would retweat stories like this, with no comment.

bumping all seth rich threads
get in here faggots

SETH RICH
E
T
H

R
I
C
H

Let us not forget what was in those emails ether.

Gee, I have no idea at all who could have done this...

The only context you have for that email is your schizophrenia

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.

Wikileaks needs to stop this pussyfooting bullshit. Either say it is or isn't. They've been doing this for a while, and I'm not convinced until they actually commit to it. They've been trying to 'hint' that it was him without actually saying it.

Wikileaks has a habit of lying, but if they will come out and say it was him I'll believe it. It's too big for them to get away with lying about.

S
Shut the fuck you uneducated retard. The very fact that he is president means it wasn't illegal, and the content of it was of absolute zero consequence anyways.

> Wikileaks has a habit of lying
false
now leave

WikiLeaks needs hard evidence from both sides of the leak, or they'll be buried by the MSM

>Wikileaks has a habit of lying,
Nvm fuck off shill

They do not have a habit of lying.

Assange is very protective of his sources. Seth is dead, but he has surviving family.

Guys, these are bots! They are deplying the shill bots! Don't let this slide away!!

Who the hell are you?

Do you guys ever notice people from other countries, even ones who don't speak English, are fluently discoursing over ever Trump post to remove him from office? And deny every story that supports him?

CIA /FBI bullshit. I fucking garantee it. And if it's not, then go fuck yourself anyways. The Russia stories didn't come out until after Trump won, which is telling AF. Seth Rush story was floating right after he died before the election cycle. Noone touched it, police didn't do shit, and now it looks like the DNC wacked him.

This is huge.

BUMP.

PODESTA AND BROCK ARE GOING DOWN BIGLY.

>:^)
BUMP

its copy pasta noob

praise kek

Still waiting for shareblue to post their thing.

MFW SOMEDAYS /POL SERVES MULTIPLE MURDERS PER THREAD.

would be a shame if this was alt-right propaganda relying on anonymous sources gained 2nd hand and then speculated on so hard.

shame.

*SOLVES

This today's copypasta?

who needs FBI, NSA, CIA, MI6 etc when Sup Forums can study this shit from their mothers basements?

Shill harder, you ShariaBlue faggots. GTFO.

>Don't you fucking dare post another picture like that.
Or else what? You will copy and paste the same shit? No one is reading it anyway.

SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW

F