/Impeach Drumpf/ general 2

Cont. from
LATEST:
>White House officials autistic screeching at each other
addictinginfo.com/2017/05/15/reporters-in-press-room-can-hear-screaming-from-trump-staff-offices-nearby-livetweet-meltdown/

>Lowest ratings of all presidencies
cnn.com/2017/03/20/politics/gallup-poll-donald-trump-approval/

>Trump SHARED classified information with Russia, experts confirm
cnn.com/2017/05/15/politics/trump-russia-classified-information/

>Russiagate is the modern watergate
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/05/15/think-the-trump-russia-story-is-a-media-creation-people-said-the-same-about-watergate/?utm_term=.e07aba673296

>Comey's firing was unconstitutional and an impeachable offense in itself
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-impeachment-us-president-question-when-robert-reich-labor-secretary-republicans-a7737996.html

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/16/donald-trump-russia-shared-information
youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
p2016.org/parties/dnc16.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed.
Don't you fucking dare post another picture like that.

BLOMF BAMF DOMPF DRUMN!

ALSO DON'T FORGET IT'S STILL 2017

2 0 1 7

threads like this remind of those self thrown birthday parties that no one shows up to except mom

IMPREEEEEEEEACHHHH

Sounds like pol to begin with.

Next few days will be very bad for republicans, I've heard we are days away from an indictment

THAT FAGGOT GOT 2 SCOOPS.

IMPEACH HIS ORANGE ASS!

REMINDER America did NOT choose this

What I find funny is that the news article was making fun of how petty Trump was. The two scoops people are literally their own joke.

Are we finally getting rid of McInsane or something?

After Drumpf is arrested there is apparently a way for Congress to allow Obama to come back for a 3rd term.

I read on Facebook that if a president commits treason then the rules allow for a former president to resume office.

Drumpf literally colluded with Americas enemies and you idiots supported him..... but her emails, right guys?

This
He has a terrible record and he has truly committed his last felony with comey

Get off this fucking board

Get the fuck out of our country.

IMPEACH!!

I hate Russians, those hacking fucks all deserve to die on airlines with laptop bombs, every last one of them, am I right my fellow tolerant liberals?

Go back to Kekistan you fucking frog fucker

Stop using cnn shit faggot

Kek

YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO US
WE VOTED HIM IN!!

Centrist here, please tell conservatives to grow their spine back. Supporting a traitor is the last thing I thought our own nationalists would do.

President Pence gens when?

NIGGER FAGGOTS
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
THEY ARE TRYING TO BURY THE SETH RICH NEWS

H I S
N A M E
W A S
S E T H
R I C H

>Unironically not realising that the Seth rich threads are meant to slide the actual news

Look at all these shareblue faggots mingling with each other, thinking that they're converting anyone at all.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You've had your last scoop, drumpfkin

>unironically not realising the fake news threads are a vector for amplifying the seth rich threads

I'm with user. This thread can go to the void where it belongs with the rest of you shills.

BUMP FOR (YOU)

>(You)

Thanks for bumping.

>unironically thinking the Seth Rich and Russia connection threads aren't sliding the two scoops threads
IMPEACH

Too bad we will be stuck with Pence

>truthbombers
nice source retard. You're gonna have to get better alternative facts than that.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/16/donald-trump-russia-shared-information

>Drumpf: I shared information with Russia and I had 'absolute right' to do so
>President defiant over sharing information with Russian officials
>Politicians and intelligence officials concerned information put sources at risk

Hy FBI!
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH!
Nice try to distract us you Zionists

Until you realize they elected a president

Youre welcome, now more people can raid this thread to get you normies the fuck out.

They did not. Was a close match and in the end it was the battle ground states hit with hacking that gave him his win. We shall see if he can last longer than a year.

HOW MANY SCOOPS WAS THAT REGINALD BLUMBF

Yeah, and he has already failed so much.
I honestly don't get why he still has supporters here on Sup Forums. I mean, he is screwing you guys over again and again and again and again and you just keep taking it.
But I guess you guys never were winners to begin with

>Now I can tie more tinfoil to my head.

Keep the bumps coming!

youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8

I agree, the russian civilians on the planes that were being targeted for laptop bombings deserve to die for being Russian.

Who the FUCK does blumpf think he is to share information like that...

No, seriously, why are you such trash at memes?

I read the article. Other than the headline, there was nothing in it about 2 scoops. I guess they just wanted a funny title that would go viral and it seems like it was a success because that is the only thing I see you people talk about

What I funny about this may may is Trump actually does care that he gets two scoops of ice cream over one. We have a president who is literally that petty.

How did we end up with a nine year old bimbo in charge?

Memes are ideas; yet you faggots posting ice cream and seth may mays are really top tier stuff.

> People still believing the fake news story from Washington Compost and Buzzfeed when McMaster already said it was bullshit

Come on people, give up already. The bitter democrats lost in 2016, figure out a better candidate for 2020 that doesn't involve fucking over a good portion of your voters as well as pandering to identity politics because that shit never works out.

Nigger, what?
>Now I can tie more tinfoil to my head.

Do you understand the irony in this? Posting fake news in a nazi lamp shading forum, where the fuck do you think you are bud?

>impeached any day now just wait frumplestiltskinz

I agree anons, there need to be strict rules in place to govern exactly how many scoops of ice cream the president of the united states is allowed to receive to prevent OUTRAGES like this in the future.

Trumpsters are funny. "My reality is better than your reality".

Everytime someone uses HAHAHAHAHA as an argument I know they are having an emotional meltdown and that they've already lost

i like the timing of the wikileaks shit,right after drumpf leaked all the info to the russians

drumpf is dangerous to the world

IMPEACH

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

i dont think you understand the reality of the situation we're in right now. i'm literally shaking as i type this but let me spell it out for you-
drumpf got two. fucking. scoops.
the rest of us get one!!!
FUCKING TWO

>the president doesn't have the authority to fire the FBI director

leftists really are this fucking stupid

>Le pence is gay meme

Faggots need to be roped, Masha allah

2017 will be our 1917

Stay strong comrades

No man, think about it.
He is the mightiest person in the world.
He shouldn't feel the need to prove anything.
But still he does.
That shit is hilarious.

I miss Ben Swann, I hope he get a job somewhere again.

TWOOOO SKEWWWWPSSS!!!! MUH RUSSIANS! IMPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH

Plan:
>find as many DNC staffers who worked with rich at the time he would have likely have contacted assange
>determine where they went from there, contact them if possible
>ask about seth, why they left if they did, etc
Side note: all DNC staffers were recently purged after the chair was vacated, see
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/326201-dnc-asking-entire-staff-to-resign-report

Starting point:
p2016.org/parties/dnc16.html

inspiration:
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c

do it for Seth.

Yeah our memes are so mediocre, they only elected the President of the most powerful country on the planet.

>CNN
>WaPo
Really makes you think

I don't know why you keep posting that. Nobody cares about DNC or Hillary. Trump is getting impeached.

"He had multiple gunshot wounds in his back. About an hour and 40 minutes later, he died at a local hospital. Police have declined to say whether he was able to describe his assailants."

newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084

Aww did drumpfty hurt his fee-fees?

nobody cares about trump, hillary & co. are going to jail

Trump is eating 2 scoops of peach-mint ice cream*

Seth Rich was alive and breathing when first found.

>thinks Sup Forums will be two scoops personal army
never again. this was the final straw

>all impeach Trump threads are by foreigners
really crumbles my cookie

Really don't care. I supported Bernie.
Hillary would still be a better president than loser Donald.

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth.. Go to bed.
Don't you fucking dare post another picture like that.

>There is nothing wrong with the President obstructing FBI investigations that he's a part of.

Do Trump supporters really don't see the bullshit that's going on?

Trump was in some way behind 9/11. Check em.

MUH MISHANDLING OF CLASSIFIED INTELLIGENCE!!

EMAILS!!

LOL. Dumb Fuck Trump Cucks BTFO.

>Impeachment
Ah, a shareblue circlejerk thread

>Hillary
>still not in jail
>no wall
>Involved in war in Syria
>involved in probable war in North korea
>America first, but Russia firster.

Dude you were lured into a meme.

Fuck you moron.

Who GRU here?

Bye bye shill

Trumps a fat fuck, and now we know why.

You guys got Merkel elected?

SHills are shilling hard.

We should make a symbol to identify Shills...

I'm just spit-balling here, but how about a star to represent how special they are .... maybe add some silver.... NO ... we make a gold star ... Yea gold is awesome .... I know this guy named David who can make these gold stars from rock bottom prices, we should probably pay tribute to David for making all these gold stars.... We will call them Stars of David out of respect.

Sound good guys ?

Thanks fox news! Maybe Benghazi will come on after?

i think you're forgetting something

Yeah, my feelings are so hurt right now that I made a thread on a right wing board trying to gain support to impeach their candidate of choice. This is how butt blasted my feelings are. You really got me right in the emotion.

why are you guys so super-afraid for these kind of threads then that you need to have a million of your guys trying to derail it into Seth and ice-cream? Like if noone cared you wouldn't be this cowardly.

He's 70 mate.

I challenge you to be both alive and in better shape when you're 70.

>DAMAGE CONTROL!!!

>shills create their own containment thread