Let's settle this once and for all.

Did he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Michael_Nigg
youtube.com/watch?v=pojSY9oFeG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

How did you reach that conclusion?

Of course he did. Everybody knows the DA rolled over and sacrificed fuhrman to prevent more nigger riots.

The prosecution were complete retards. The glove "if it doesn't fit, you must acquit" moment was pivotal, especially because OJ said "look it doesn't fit" to the jury which for some technical reason excluded him from some further testimony. They could have avoided that by exercising their right to have him try it on in closed session beforehand, but chose not to.

It's not certain the jury would have convicted even with a complete slam dunk of evidence though, for many people it was about race politics rather than the facts of the case from the beginning.

I trust Trump, myself.

OBAMA IS A STUPID NIGGER AND HILLARY NEEDS TO BE PUT DOWN LIKE AN OLD DOG WITH HIP PROBLEMS.

EUTHANIZE HILLARY
GAS THE WHORE
GAS THE WHORE
HILLARY FOR DIRT NAPS

Watch the 6 Part series on ESPN. They talk to some of the jury members who admitted that they voted "not guilty" because tension between the black community and LAPD. Many of them were still upset about Rodney King. FASCINATING documentary.

NIGGER FAGGOTS
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD
THEY ARE TRYING TO BURY THE SETH RICH NEWS
YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

>for many people it was about race politics rather than the facts of the case from the beginning

Supposedly a member of the jury, an African American male, stood and raised his fist while looking at OJ after the verdict was read. Do you believe that could indicate some racial bias?

NO.
HILLARY DID IT.
SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH

he dindu nuffin. if you gainst oj u uncle tom nigga

>Off topic and Sup Forums tier thread, saged and reported

Yes. What a stupid fucking question OP, even a monkey knows that

OJ's blood was found at the crime scene, at his house and in his Bronco along with blood from Goldman and Nicole. A limo driver was waiting to pick OJ up in front of OJ's house. When the driver came to pick him up at around the time the murders happened, there was no Bronco parked in front of the house but when OJ came out there was.

There's probably more evidence but that's all I can remember. Watch the People vs OJ Simpson, it's on Netflix and shows why OJ got off as well.

Did the glove fit? It didn't. I think that means you must do something, but I can't quite remember.

Size12 Bruno Magli shoeprints were all over the crime scene. OJ has the same shoes. That is all the evidence I would have needed to convict. The truth is the Jury was a bunch of uneducated black racists that wouldn't have convicted OJ even if the murder was on video.

Yes, the evidence is obvious. He got off for two reasons:
A. The persecution was heavily rooting on DNA evidence to be the smoking gun they needed to secure the conviction. This was back when DNA evidence in the field of criminal justice was a very new application, and while it was already pretty well understood in scientific circles as damning, everyone else still was quite skeptical of it and viewed it as very shaky, and the prosecution significantly underestimated just how ignorant the public view was. Then it was revealed that a lab worker had mishandled the samples, but by then it was already too late to build the case around a different smoking gun, so he was basically guaranteed to get off scot-free. It's a shame because there actually were other smoking guns they could have used.
B. Public opinion of the case was very heavily divided on racial lines, and the trial was moved from the predominantly white district where the crime was committed to a predominantly black district, resulting in a majority black jury which also guaranteed his innocence.

the real question is who killed michael nigg?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Michael_Nigg

Most of the jury was black and the defense "not only played the race card but dealt it from the bottom of the deck" - words of Robert Shapiro, one of the lawyers on the defense team

He did it and he got away with it because he has (had) money, and the previous year, 1992 - Year of the Great Chimpout, dozens died and billions of dollars of damage were done by basketball and burrito americans. The prosecution made some very minor errors that allowed the jury to find him not guilty for the sole reason of preventing 1993 - The Great Chimpout II. One nigger was let go to save a city. All we lost were a jew and a nigger lover. Good trade really.

And now he sits behind bars for life in Nevada because niggers gonna nig, I believe the jury did the right thing and understood justice would catch up with him eventually.

Yes.
But I'm glad he got away with it.
He killed a mudshark and a kike, what's your problem?
youtube.com/watch?v=pojSY9oFeG8

Cheating whore.

She deserved fire, he was merciful and used a knife.