‘They’re doing it right on the street’: New gas-sniffing crisis grips kids as young as 11 on Labrador reserve

‘They’re doing it right on the street’: New gas-sniffing crisis grips kids as young as 11 on Labrador reserve

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/theyre-doing-it-right-on-the-street-new-gas-sniffing-crisis-grips-kids-as-young-as-11-on-labrador-reserve

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/innu-nation-angry-as-former-chief-paid-1m-in-two-years
cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/furlong-trouble-in-natuashish-comes-from-the-top-1.1912842
hvgbspca.com/news.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/suspicious-death-young-mother-little-grand-rapids-1.4114727?cmp=rss
youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/may/15/nt-children-found-stealing-aviation-fuel-raising-fears-of-petrol-sniffing-crisis
youtu.be/bYjMINXGxKk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladue_report
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He took a late-night walk three days after a fire May 8 at an abandoned house known for gas-sniffing injured two boys who, according to police, were 11 and 17.

The younger victim was flown to Toronto for treatment while the other was sent to hospital in St. John’s, Tshakapesh said. RCMP described both their injuries as serious.

Hahahahahahahahahahah

Natural selection

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP *sniff*

See? This is why Australia should be banned from the net. We can't let their """culture""" spread from the prison colony.

This was the third gas sniffing related fire in less than a month. They are a community of 1,800

"There are hopes the province will soon hire a full-time mental health therapist, Tshakapesh said."

"The provincial government says it’s working with Innu leaders to increase support services."

SAME COMMUNITY - 5 years ago

Innu nation angry as former chief paid $1M in two years

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/innu-nation-angry-as-former-chief-paid-1m-in-two-years

This is Canada though

Consider the possibility that we can create drugs with 100% natural selection rate.

Allegations of corruption play like a broken record in the village with a population of 1,054. Eight months ago it was another leaked document, a different scandal. Back then a letter on Sheshatshiu Innu First Nation letterhead, signed by Chief Sebastian Benuen, and obtained by the National Post, surfaced. It was a request for funds addressed to the band’s corporate trust administrators at the Bank of Montreal branch in St. John’s.

Chief Benuen, the letter stated, required a “payout — in the amount of $20,000 each” to two unnamed members of the community for their “services” plus an additional “$50,000 in administration fees to compensate [Sheshatshiu Innu First Nation] for the additional costs incurred with these pay-outs” — plus an additional “$90,000 for administration fees.”

Protests erupted.

Taniana Benuen, the besieged chief’s wife, allegedly vandalized the local radio station after the announcer, Angela Gregoire, began taking calls from the public to discuss the letter’s contents.

“She beat up the radio station,” Ms. Gregoire told the National Post in November. “It was the chief’s wife.”

> Labrador reserve
Is this like a place for dogs to chill and shit but children use it to do unhealthy drugs?

Labrador pictured

>LABRADOR RESERVE
Overheard during huffing party: "Get off me dad, yer crushin' me smokes!"

gas huffing is common with 3rd world street kids no surprise the natives are doing it

where I live the streets are wall to wall drunken natives passed out all over the place due to having no fathers, and cracked out mothers

>kids huff gasoline
>it's the leaders' fault
i don't consider myself much of a racist but it's getting hard to think of indians as anything other than scum

This article that SOMEHOW got published on the CBC

cbc.ca/news/canada/newfoundland-labrador/furlong-trouble-in-natuashish-comes-from-the-top-1.1912842

"It's not difficult to see the depth of the problems in the Innu community of Natuashish, and it starts at the top. The in-fighting of its leadership in this latest crisis began even before some of the gas-sniffing children had come down from their last cheap, sickening, brain-destroying high."

"It's unfortunate because the children are the people who suffer. Not just because they are young — it's because they are the next generation who will repeat the cycle."

"Simeon Tshakapesh's nephew gas sniffing photo said last week that he was shaken by this photo of his nephew, taken in Natuashish, with a bag of gas in his hand."

"Addiction, dysfunctional families, children having babies they can't take care of, domestic violence, sexual assaults, neglect, money that's being wasted, people making a living from their misery, and communities in crisis accountable to almost no one."

"And to question anything that goes on prompts community leaders like Simeon Tshakapesh to cry "racism" and drive an even bigger stake into the heart of that apocalyptic landscape."

"Most houses have windows boarded up with weather-beaten plywood, replacing the broken glass, the first casualty in a drunken household argument or a community demonstration. There are broken and abandoned washers and dryers all over the place, scrapped skidoos, overturned vehicles, cars up on blocks, broken sofas, bags of uncollected and long-rotted garbage."

"at some of the most visible of the Innu are the most problematic. In the summer time, you can see them stagger out, or being thrown out, of a couple of hotels in Goose Bay, fall asleep in the woods and awaken in the morning, and stumble out like zombies. The Walking Dead."

At the same time, when they're not having problems with gas inhalation, corruption, or houses being lit on fire, there are problems with animal abuse.

"HAPPY VALLEY-GOOSE BAY SPCA FED UP WITH ANIMAL ABUSE; CALLS ON POLITICIANS TO ACT September 19, 2011 - The Board of Directors for the Happy Valley-Goose Bay SPCA in central Labrador say they are “fed up” with the overwhelming numbers of animal abuse cases in Labrador and are calling on provincial and federal politicians to act on the issue. “The abuse we’ve been seeing has escalated dramatically over the last number of years,” said Lee Hill, President of the HV-GB SPCA. “Since we opened our doors in 2000, we have gone from cases of neglect, where dogs where left tied on 24/7, with no food or water, to stabbings, beatings, and worse.” Most recently, a four-week old puppy was rescued out of the northern community of Natuashish, where it was suspected some children forced it to inhale gasoline fumes. “We got the puppy in Goose Bay on Friday, Sept. 16, and on Saturday, it suffered six major seizures within a few hours - we had no choice but to have it euthanized,” said Hill. “This is what we are teaching our children? That animals are just things to harm and do cruel things to? We are just sickened by this and all the other incidents we see on almost a daily basis.”"

hvgbspca.com/news.html

Pic related, what a Labrador may look like

look at that gorgeous landscape in the background

would you rather:
a)hike
b)camp
c)kayak
d)huff gas and pass out on your car oblivious to everything

So fucking stupid. Sniffing gas causes irreparable brain damage. Why can't they do regular drugs that make them less retarded? Do we not give them enough money?

Get high, pupper.

The reason for this is always the same: depressed crumbling society with no hope for the future. It's a great marker actually.

Kids sniffing glue on the streets were a thing here in 90s, then it stopped when things started to look up.

surprised they didn't accuse the spca of being racist

Chugs gonna chug eh

Kek

hahahahahahahaha
LEAF FAGGOTS CONFIRMED JUST AS SHIT AS ABBOS

DAY OF THE RAKE DRAWS EVER NEAR

The dogs huffing gas is just too much for me.

What a exceptionally functional Native Reserve.

Apple Indian reporting in...

>be native
>see shit like this
>know its just the tip of the indian-nigger iceberg

Went to a reservation once. It was ok. Poor, but not bad. Everyone was friendly. But a lot of the young people take inspiration from black ghetto nigs. Towns with a few hundred people in them have natives trying to gang bang. Its like this on most reservations now.

Turned my back and never looked back.

>tfw i will never have a chubby native qt feeding me frybread everyday

I was jumped by a group of 10 native kids once.

I'm racist against them now.

"Canada is a first world coun-"

>pack of 30 ferals dogs maul woman to death on FN Rez

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/suspicious-death-young-mother-little-grand-rapids-1.4114727?cmp=rss

It sounds inconceivable to a white man, but natives seem to have absolutely no ability to appreciate the vast natural beauty surrounding them. They see mountains and forests and lakes as far as the horizon, and they feel no compulsion to partake in any of it. They would rather get fucked in the cheapest manner possible and drag everyone and everything around them down into the mud. All while blaming whitey somehow.

I get pretty pissed off when I hear bullshit on TV or radio about how natives are so spiritually connected to the land, oh yes they love the glory of nature. Let me tell you, I spent a summer working in Thunder Bay and my image of natives could not possibly have been further destroyed. Subhuman fucking garbage. I can only feel sorry for the Aussies who presumably have to deal with even worse.

aren't native qts notorious for going from zero to murderous in seconds?

what a fucking waste. wish i had a reservation like that, i'd never go indoors again

HAPPY VALLEY-GOOSE BAY SPCA TAKES ON ANOTHER ABUSE CASE

September 27, 2011 - The Board of Directors for the Happy Valley-Goose Bay SPCA has become a safe haven for yet another abuse case out of central Labrador.
On Saturday, a four-month old puppy was found tied to a tree in a wooded area on the First Nation reserve of Sheshatshiu. It had been tied to the tree with a rope around its neck and mouth. Lee Hill, President of of the HV-GB SPCA, said it had to have been there for at least several days, if not longer, as the rope had cut into its neck and mouth, causing severe lacerations (see attached pictures).
“It was just pure luck that someone came across this puppy,” said Hill, noting that the puppy weighed a mere 10 lbs.
“What goes through someone's mind when they decide to do something so horrendous? We can only imagine the fear and pain this innocent animal must have been feeling when it was essentially left there to die.”
The puppy – since named Karma – was taken to the local vet in Happy Valley-Goose Bay, where it is expected to make a full recovery.
“Despite what this beautiful little puppy went through, despite being left to die with no more thought given to it then if it was a piece of trash, when she was examined by the vet, she was wagging her little tail – that in itself says a lot about the forgiving, trusting and innocent nature of dogs.
“At least she is in a safe place now where no one will ever hurt her again.”
Hill noted the SPCA is still awaiting a response from Labrador MP Peter Penashue, who was emailed on June 2, with regards to these serious issues.

Pic related - some Canadian Pupper

It's as simple as living your life on these things. They always say that "we're the most peaceful and clean people connected to earth" yet they'd rather fucking huff gas. Goddamn natives.

Nah, they are pretty chill. Puerto Rican bitches are the ones that will slit your throat while you sleep for no reason.

>Native qts

Literally every fucking one is mental. I know you might come across the odd unicorn that's sorta cute, but don't even fucking consider it.

The Innu community in Labrador was relocated in the early 2000's. It was relocated quite literally because of the problems they still have today. Everyone was given a fully furnished two story house among other things. If you go there today, the windows are all beat to shit, their property is a landfill and the kids are throwing rocks at your vehicles.

If you go to the Inuit (eskimo) communities (not the Innu aka first nations), it's a much different story. People treat you with respect, they have pride in who they are, and they are a much more productive peoples. Fuck the reserves, they need to be more productive. If they didn't get any monthly handouts and worked for a living like the Inuit do, it may actually solve most of their problems.

Indians love to sniff gas.
Canada,Australia,US,New Zeland, South America,Mexico. It does not matter, is on their putrid genes

>2017
>being this rama rama

youtu.be/Nt0NcaxmGHo

Aboriginees>Leafs

I only have a limited amount of stories to post though, why?

"SPCA Newfoundland and Labrador (SPCA NL) would like to inform the general public that with the passage of the new Animal Health and Protection Act in 2012, SPCA NL and its 8 branches which comprise of St. Johns, Baccalieu, Burin, Clarenville, Gander, Exploits Valley, South West Coast, and Goose Bay, have been instructed by the Department of Natural Resources to stop responding to complaints of animal neglect and abuse. SPCA NL is not considered an enforcement agency under the Animal Health and Protection Act."

C O V E R U P
O
V
E
R
U
P

>be me
>have Lakota grandmother on my dad's side
>dad talks about visiting her family once
>her family was nothing but alcoholics and assholes who sat around getting high
>dad stayed for half an hour before bolting and never coming back
>I'm never allowed to visit them
Are all Indians just complete shit?

>natives
>gas-sniffing
>new

nah rican qts are nice as can be as long as they don't catch you looking at other chicks and you compliment their mom's mofongo

get the mixed ones.

The natives were always like this. When they were more of them they would go raping and scalping but that's the only real difference.

When you think about it, most native pops must suffer terribly from inbreeding unless they're mixing with other communities.

Sadly, many are.

>Do we not give them enough money?
You give them TOO much money. Giving them welfare, housing, access to cheap processed food and gasoline basically destroyed them as a people. It would have been better if you just told them to fuck of and sent them out into the wilderness to live like the ancestors.

Welfare and gibs destroys all people in the long run. Many such cases, sad.

just the reservation ones, i'd imagine. it's like the projects, anybody with a working brain and a modicum of self-respect gets the fuck out asap and never looks back

This, a hundred times.

OP must be 11. Reported.

this has been going on for decades

hey leafbros

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/may/15/nt-children-found-stealing-aviation-fuel-raising-fears-of-petrol-sniffing-crisis

For once, wisdom, not cocks, tumbles from the mouth of Sweden.

These parasites are entirely dependent on my tax dollars to survive in the pitiful manner they do. Remove their gibs, and they will either die or make something of themselves. I say this as if we don't all know which is more likely.

ay now, hol dup, is this akshually kids huffing gas, or jus abos?

This.

Cut down on welfare and force them to live of the land like their ancestors did. If they want food they can fish and hunt. This will give them their self respect and purpose back and then they will cut down on drugs. And unlike other native population over the world this is actually possible in Canada because there isn't any one living up there anyway. Its not like the injuns in the US can do the same because there are people all over the place there.

God damn Australians brought this plague upon us.

see they were given free two-story fully furnished houses 15 years back. How does it feel to know their windows are all beat to shit/boarded up? And that they get a few thousand dollars each month?

Abos & Puppers

It's the abos big dog.

>Canadian """Education"""

This is what happens when leftist feel bad about native people living in huts, hunting for subsistence and teaching their kids to live like them instead of sending them of to school to learn arithmetic and reading like the white man.

If its possible you should just stop interfering with their way of life. Yes by your standards they are poor as fuck and have nothing but a hut and some tools but that's fucking fine, gibs, free house, free food, AC and a TV isn't the solution.

You racist fucks brought it on yourselves, you reap what you sow, snow nigger.

The same story is played out here on the west coast. I was witness to a giant hole blasted in the side of a house (built by the government for the native occupants) so that horses could put their heads into the bathroom and drink from the tub. The doors were all removed and chopped into firewood, since they knew the government would just replace them. The surrounding area was filled with random automotive parts and covered in garbage, and I knew that I was paying for all of it.

Absolutely subhuman.

My fucking sides are gone

>The doors were all removed and chopped into firewood, since they knew the government would just replace them.
Who is really the idiot though? The one paying for it or the one doing it?

kek

It's an established fact that our government is utterly fucking retarded, I'm sure you suffer the same pain. It doesn't change the savage and societally retarded nature of these creatures.

abos gonna ab

youtu.be/bYjMINXGxKk
GAS GAS GAS

Ha. This reminds me of the time I stayed in Windsor for a while, the really shitty west side of the city.

Saw a niglet throwing ice chunks at a house, sometimes hitting the windows. At the very least denting the aluminum siding. Was about to ask the kid what the fuck was wrong with him and to stop vandalizing.

His mom comes out the front door and they leave. Niglet was destroying his own house. Well, the house they were probably renting.

Are there no benzedrex inhalers in Canada?

They think this is new for bogans? Lol. Indians have been huffing gas for as long as there has been has stations, lol.

Natives should've been purged.

Don't confuse Canada with a First Nation's Reserve.
They want to be their own nation - that's fine with me. But I ain't taking responsibility for their inevitably fucked up shit.

Is sniffing gas bad for you or something?

It leads you to vote for Trudeau.

>Natives huffing gas
How is this news? everyone knows there huffing gas we dont care.

Where is this? Edmontonbro here.

>replacing the broken glass, the first casualty in a drunken household argument or a community demonstration.

Come again?

Yes. And it is now law that you must go easy on them once they plunge that knife/screwdriver/broken bottle into someone. See the Gladue Report.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladue_report

I don't like feeling like a quitter, but in my early forties I am getting to the point of giving up on this country.

But then the dogs would get you.

What exactly do you get out of gas sniffing?

The Liberal and NDP governments has no interest in forming the Reserves. I swear if the Conservatives wanted to get every Native vote forever all they would have to do is promise them to direct deposit their share of the band's money into their accounts instead of letting the Chiefs control the purse for the entire band.

This is what I don't understand. White liberals will encourage them to celebrate their culture but only what they consider good parts. The indians in my family tree here in Canada were known for being exceptionally cruel to their neighbours that they would capture. Torture was a community building event that would last for days. The children would participate, and the women were apparently quite enthusiastic, too. I am not condemning this, but I think it should be taken into context and considered.

>"Right on the street!"
>dirt road

amateurs.