MGTOW - Men Going Their Own Way

MGTOW threads are being pruned now?

From what I've seen, they are strawman threads where Sup Forums spergs out and falsely claims that "most men" are MGTOW. That is absolutely false and disingenuous, and hence destroys all conversation from that point on. I haven't seen any threads that are positive of MGTOW be pruned, but maybe I'm wrong about that.

It has nothing to do with politics you inbred redditor.

Because there are no point in them.
It's all the same shit over and over again

not related to politics.
sage

You can post MGTOW threads on or or They are not politics

what a faggot

(USER WENT HIS OWN WAY)

Never seen that but if true its retarded.
But traps are tots cool

kek confirms

Careful not to get banned now faggot.

Mods = 10/10 humor

I just created a MGTOW and it was definitely pruned. It isn't in the Archive. It 404'd immediately after it was bumped by a poster other than me.

It's far more likely that a stormfag recently became a janitor and he's using his authority to silence dissent to his political position regarding this politic topic.

I have yet to see anyone present an effective logical argument against MGTOW and every thread always resorts to emotional arguments and shaming statics because opponents of MGTOW are incapable of formulating a logical argument against our position.

So now, having conceded that you can't present a logical argument against our position, you have had to resort to censoring us.

It's so pathetic.

Well technically it can, it talks about demographic shift via reproductive trends.

It also can shit on feminism which is heavily politically motivated for more hegemony.

Mods = gods

That mod is about to make you go your own way.

MGTOW is not politics related. Tell me how it is politics related?

Only weak beta faggots need an identity to attach themselves to

Sage and hide because MGTOW are again, insecure beta faggots looking for self worth and validation for their decision to stay single.

Just admit it. You are no different than cunt women who claim it's their choice to be single, lonely and miserable with 15 cats.

It's funny. Nobody likes difference. But we fuck females

Marriage law and feminist controlled divorce courts aren't political topics. lol.

Just so we're clear, you couldn't win with argument. You had to resort to censoring us.

>NONO NO NOOOOOOOO They are all loosers not like us Sup Forumsacs who are all alphas, 10 inchers, rich and shit

>Marriage law and feminist controlled divorce courts aren't political topics

Start a thread about that then without calling it MGTOW. MGTOW threads will be deleted.

#GamerGate 2.0
>They do it for free

Hell I at least came up with a viable answer, goes to show you can't offer a response other than mockery.

Men dropping out and female hegemony changes the demographics and can alter the very development of the country's laws.

How is that NOT political?

Thanks mod, appreciate your work.

please ban me

Because MODs are all alphas you know.
I mean they be modding on Sup Forums...do you have any idea how much pussy that gets you?

>female hegemony
Janitor delete this fucking thread already.

We aren't even telling you you can't make these threads. You just cant make them on this board. I gave you 3 other boards you can post them on.

Gynocentrism and female hegemony are the two pills too red for Sup Forums to swallow.

was jesus the original MGTOW?

>having to resort to censorship to win an argument

I consider this a victory.

3/4 of Sup Forums threads have nothing to do with politics desu.

Mods already made up their mind about staying MGTOW and they don't want murky waters.

I can go on the catalog right now and find 10 threads about BBC interracial shit and at least 3 threads about witch tranny is "Our girl"....
But yea you are right.
Sorry MOD dont ban me.jpg

Congratulations

He did hang out with an awful lot of prostitutes.

Those are being moved or deleted too. Do your part and report them.

You're a faggot

I appreciate that you're at long last deleting off-topic threads but don't be half assed, literally half of Sup Forums's catalog is off-topic. Don't forget about those too.

I aint no snitch.
I just like to point out untruths on your "Standards".

Mods are doing their jobs.

Noice.

>movement based on rejecting how a legal system treats a religious agreement
>not politics
K

Like fuck I'm not a MGTOW I've been married for 15 years but you must get off on censorship dude

>(USER WENT HIS OWN WAY)
i had a giggle m9

>(USER WENT HIS OWN WAY)
top kek

I don't know, MGTOW has been on Sup Forums for so long that I kind of feel it has to do with the board's interests now.

The hammer is gonna come down hard gents.
Prepare anuses at will.

A mod with a sense of humor.
Approved.