Holy fucking shit...

Holy fucking shit, the president of the United States admits he's a traitor and the right's only defense is B-B-B-BUT SETH RICH HEY LOOK AT THIS INSTEAD PLZ STOP.

This proves Trump is a traitor, you see, because only absolute desperation would lead to Putin telling Assange to make that retweet in order to cause this much distraction.

Russia says Trump didn't tell them any classified information, but HOW WOULD THEY KNOW THAT????

Open your goddamn eyes you stupid cucks. You're defending a traitor. Either get on America's side or kys.

We're wining you're losing sage

I know you're whining, yes.

Slide thread SAGE

his name was seth rich

think I was arguing with you earlier you're earning your money today m8

B-b-but some investigator says that he KNOWS the laptop that he's never seen contains evidence!! That's good enough for me! By the way, all of the MSM is obviously fake news

ITT: OP doesn't know that President Trump IS the Original Classification Authority and therefore did not (and literally could not, as admitted by WaPo in that exact article about 3 paragraphs down)

SAGE AND SLIDE THIS SHIT, SETH RICH IS HAPPENING

It seems like your argument got btfo my dude

yeah just like how Seth Rich was killed in a robbery, but they didn't take his wallet

sounds legit

sage sage sage sage sage

"MUH SETH RICH" narrative will not excuse Drumpf of his crimes (he released information to the Russians illegally!). Face it, Sup Forumstards, your little orange man has lost. Now stop looking into this stuff, get a glass of water and head to bed or have a long, relaxing bath. CNN, Bloomberg and multiple other news sources have already debunked this bogus “MUH SETH RICH” narrative. Go look up “Trump” right now and you’ll see that it’s already be shown he is in contact with Russians. Maybe if you guys weren’t so fucking busy putting your noses in places where they don’t belong, you’d realise the truth. Go to bed
Don't you fucking dare post another picture like that.

that was his post, not mine. I asked for actual evidence of Russian involvement and he abandoned the thread

>trying to slide seth rich story

GO HOME BROCK

this user gets it

you know about IDs right?

Holy fuck that's clever as shit. Did you learn that from spending 150k in tuition?

I love the smell of irony in the morning.

Look out, user, something heading towards your--never mind it went over.

dude, post IDs. you literally replied to yourself saying that user gets it. you're a fucking idiot.

sage goes in every field

Shill harder OP

Dude stop fucking using all the Reynold's Wrap. I gotta grill some corn later on.

Faggot shil
Slide thread

>Autistic spamming of SLIDE/SAGE/SHILL in every thread that is not sucking on the cock of Trump

Seriously, how pathetic can this board get? You Trumptards are fucking ruining it. Stop pretending it's "A SLIDE THREAD TO DISTRACT THE SETH RICH STORY LIBTARD", because there are like 7 right now. Makes you actually fucking wonder who's shilling.

Sounds like someone just listened to Glenn Becks latest monologue!

I am convinced that you are the same person

shill moar sage

I think the quality of Shareblue shit-posting has greatly diminished. I mean at this point they're just mailing it in for a paycheck.

I don't blame them. Heck... I'd sure be tempted to not put effort in knowing that I am working for an organization run by pedofiles and child traffickers.

At some point, these people are going to look back on this shit posting job for Shareblue and tell their children: "Kids...I used to work for people that would kidnap and do naughty things to children's body parts."

The swamp is shitting he bed worrying about Trump and Russia bombing isis.

Go back to blueshare you shill

Yeah, because you're just as deluded as everyone else here that lives in some alternate universe. You really fucking think people go through that much trouble, just to get a rise out of you or "change your mind" based on your political beliefs?

Found the problem. All you newfags have an inflated sense of self importance for some reason

>oh by the way Isis use laptops as bombs so you may want to look out for that when you go about being one of the only major countries to actually be doing something about them
>HEY WHAT THE FUCK YOU'VE JUST KILLED ALL OF AMERICA BY REVEALING THAT INCREDIBLY SENSITIVE INFORMATION TO THE RUSSIANS IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT YOU'RE THE PRESIDENT AND THAT YOU CAN REVEAL LITERALLY ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ANYONE YOU WANT YOU'RE GOING DOWN FOR THIS BLUMPFYTWOSCOOOPSSCOOPSCOOPPPPPPPPPSSS
leftists will never not be retarded.

Where are the security tapes?

Like clockwork, every day at 9am faggot-Blue comes out of the woodwork.

You will not tame pol, you dumb fucking degenerates.

Sage

>You really fucking think people go through that much trouble, just to get a rise out of you or "change your mind" based on your political beliefs?
you're right, who would do such a thing?

Grow the fuck up man, if you cannot see how that whole thing is some person here on 12 layers of irony trying to force the meme further, i don't know what to tell you.

At least JIDF was mildly ironic when people called it out. This shareblue and CTR shit is just terrible and shows either how new most people here are, or how far down the "i literally will not consider any other options" wormhole people have gone.

You mother fuckers are getting trolled by a 16 year old somewhere, every day.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
What can I say other than we will not surrender our board to the false song of Shariablue :^)

Matter of fact, looking even more at that image i'm doubling down on my post here about this image being bullshit from someone here.

>...and due to his missile attack on Assad
That was only last month

>Plant the idea of nu-Sup Forums
Been going on for a very very long time. Much longer than a month, there would be no reason for them to mention that as a "plan"

>AKA alt right HQ of the web
>imaginary god named kek depicted by the green frog
That is some layered ironic shit I would say, you can't be serious.

>t. autistic spammer