Im bald AMA

Sup /pol

I'm Tim Pool, journalist, bald guy, beanie head and youtuber.

I admittedly flipped my shit when mustache guy took my hat. I fucked up and got trolled hard no if ands or buts.

I wanted to answer any questions you guys might have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Timcasts
youtube.com/watch?v=Ie7qnFSpE_g
gimp.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have no idea why the fucking image is upside down....

Post thread screencap on twitter or fuck off.

>American flag
>clearly from Australia

liar

Post thread screencap on twitter or fuck off.

t. aussie

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE GETTING INVERTED IMAGES!

How did you discover Sup Forums?

Have you considered having your gf go undercover in germany alone to see how long it takes for her to get raped?

Gtfo newfag. You should know better than to pull this Reddit tier shit. Also. Who?

I've been lurking Sup Forums for years. I used to sit on /b all day.

Can't tell what's worse. The amount of autism needed to seek out and target a guy. Or the autism needed to constantly make threads about it.

I dont have a gf.

Ive talked to some female friends of mine about undercover video, not very many are keen on the idea.

if anyone is autistic in this whole thing its me.

I dont like people touching me.

What do you think about the (white) nationalistic movements?

is this real?

I love you senpai, PLEASE keep doing real journalism. Your patreon will continue to grow!

PS you look really good, you dont have to wear that beanie anymore if you dont want to..
A lot of baldlets aren't so lucky.

is this thread damage control to stop people from stealing your beanie in the future?

The only way anyone is going to believe anything you say is if you post a screenshot on twitter.

Do you praise kek?

Not now, Tim.
We like you, you're our cameraman.
POST ABOUT SETH RICH ON TWITTER NOW!!

nice thread op please kill yourself as soon as possible

Hey man, love your work, it's really necessary esp. now.

2 questions: 1. Do you know anything about Seth rich?
2. Can I buy you a beer in Hoboken some time?

Literally who?

it's because the file size is too big. your camera is too many megapixels.
In the future, if you post on Sup Forums from your cellphone, screenshot the image and upload the screenshot.

I think people can think and feel whatever they want.

If someone wants to be proud of their heritage I got no problem.

Sweden is a fucking shithole, I recently found out they have me on a list of people who "may be nazis" or something

Bald Tim Pool is best Tim Pool.

Do milk

o fug

a true meta shitposter! praise him!

your videos are above average
youtube.com/user/Timcasts

you are upside down.
can you define namefag?

Fuck dicktwat

This isn't plebbit to be making AMAs, fuck off

>browses pol
>"may be nazi"
>is bald

Checks out

Do you do cocaine?

What do you know about the Jews?

simon ostrovsky is way better

who are you exactly?

the name sounds vaguely familiar however

every single person wearing a beanie is bald underneath including women

Sage, clearly it's fake. A year only has 12 months

youtube.com/watch?v=Ie7qnFSpE_g

Nobody cares fuck off

he's the guy who went to sweden and covered the situation there
he's an independent reporter, puts his stuff on youtube

I flipped out and its not entirely about my hat.
Yes Im bald, I dont think anyone thought I wasnt.

FOr years I've had creeps, weirdos, assholes, etc stalk me, make shit up about me.

I go to a rally and antifa guy tries to fight me, I cant do anything about it.

I mind my own business and mustache guy takes my hat, I cant do anything about it.

The rage didnt come (entirely) from him taking my hat. Obviously I dont liek not having hair I think everyone gets that part.

It came from pent up rage over years of being fucked with and culminated in some guy who finaly broke the camels back.

I mean shit man... antifa posted a picture of my mom.

Hello Tim, don't stop being a reporter.

We like that you appear to be as objective as possible and this favours us because Sup Forums is never wrong.

It looks like you wear the hat to hide your baldness, as a bald man myself just shave it off and don't look back. You don't even look bad bald.

If you really are Tim Pool can you tell me more about your trip to Flynt where you tested the water and found out a lot of people are lying about there being bad water, or what ever happened.

you'll never be able to keep up with the rate of questions, but just for kekz, have you ever been to gimp.org/ ?

1. no

2. sure.

I'm going to do a video on Seth rich for 6pm today

When will you come to spain and check out those catalan niggers trying t be a nation?

go shoot them all
with a video camera

He is.

mad respect

S E T H R I C H

REPORT; REPORTER.

photoshopped

Who is this man? I don't recognize him

Bald men are cute but desu, you'll be much cuter when you're older.
t.homo

Did she smell bad?

Do you think she deserved it?

dude shave your head if you have that shit wtf is wrong with you

And also if I wanted to do something similar to you, how could I get started and begin gaining followers so they could suppourt me.

Also please come to something on our muslim population, Rotherham especially.

You really think no one would know that you look like without the hat? A hat isn't the best disguise

I was doing this conjunction with NYU.

I took, I think, around 5 samples from various sources in Flint. Brought them back to the lab and found no lead.

It was a local house, a local business, and the FLint river.

We were confused and had to double back to get more samples to verify but budget didnt allow for it.

>being this new

Can you investigate that BAMN cult? I keep trying to send media info but no one will investigate it properly.

Can you post a tweet to prove it's you real quick?
Not a link to the thread to attract normies, just something like "Damn it's a good day to piss people off" or some shit. Nice and subtle

ON

TWITTER

OR

FAKE

Kill yourself baldlet

I didnt notice a smell.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

onya, your a good cunt.

don't forget that,

Nothing wrong with being bald. If you are worried shave it all off and go full chromedome.

why don't you just shave your head and own your baldness instead of being a sensitive bitch about it

CALLING ALL INDEPENDENT JOURNALISTS...

POST ABOUT SETH RICH
Prove yourself, Tim...

Is it true what they say about Swedish women?

Im too well known for investigative stuff liek that.

In reality Im just some guy who goes places and watches things happen.

Fuck off

He's said he'll post a Seth Rich vid at 6
If that happens he's legit

I think he is investigating us.
Well I do have one more question. Have you ever had "encounters" with the mainstream media trying to "change" your "stance"?

Why are you so insecure about your baldness?

You know people don't really give af about it right? We're just laughing at how you're making it such a big deal.

Many of here came here through Sup Forums

I miss those pre-trap days. Thank glob for bant

Hi Cory!

this. Sup Forums is shit now

>Sweden is a fucking shithole

Finally someone with the guts to tell the truth.

>suppourt
I'm going to fucking rape you

I want to believe

Heres the truth. you got hair, you get to style it.
I dont so I wear hats. My options for my head are bald or hat.

Also if Im being completely honest. I sweat like fucking crazy, the reason I wear a beanie specifically (not a baseball cap) is that it soaks up sweat.

You want the truth youll get it.

Shit I don't know if I can watch this

any advice you have for someone that's interested in getting into this line of work? I live on the frontlines in commiefornia if that helps.

i watched some of your boston stream, it was entertaining. megaphone guy was fun

Fusion wanted me to "side with the audience" which they described as progressive.

Vice said "do whatever"

I don't care if you're bald m8, no one really cares.

Post twitter screencap or bullshit

What is your position on the syrian civil war? What do you think could be done to curtail the violent left? What was your most frightening moment in sweden?

This. You made a lame excuse then doubled down on it TWICE.

No one would've cared. Thanks for the lulz though

Just in case this is real: no one cared you were bald, mate - just I'd certainly never seen a pic without the beanie. With the reaction people just thought you were super sensitive, so ofc wanted to fuck with you for keks. Just shave your head man, you can easily carry it.

And don't give up covering the confrontatonal stuff.

Id say Im somewhat insecure but its not just that.
IM just sick of people fucking with me.

ANtifa posted a picture of my moms twitter account and some random assholes at a skatepark tried starting shit with me. I snapped

>glob
goddamn kids

Are you familiar with BAMN? All that really needs to be done is to ambush interview the cult leaders on the street or something, they aren't use to facing hostile press.

You were justified in getting angry over the guy grabbing your head. You should've punched him in the face.

Did yu get my email about Ryan Scott, the Antifa that threatened you?

start recording shit, asking good questions, editing together and uploading it pham

Tim how's your kimchi recipe

just go out and film.
90% of my journalism is just traveling to places and talking to people. The breaking live stuff is rare.

>pls don't take my previous shitposts personally
what's the most precarious situation you've been in while reporting? can we get a link?

I'm starting to lose my hair at 23. If I eat my veggies, will it stop and/or can I get it back?

>Won't post a subtle message on twitter
Yea I'm calling fake.