Burgers

What does it feel like to have a Russian mole for a president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7D-6zbSf_J4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what a great time to be Russian

Oh yeah, having your entire country backed into a corner economically and militarily to the point where the only metric under which you are even remotely competitive is in nuclear armaments.

Sounds great.

yeah, the USA are quite in the shitter, I hope they don't plan to use their nuclear armaments as world-domination slips their hands

Make Russia Great Again.

T. Leaf
Ahahahahahah

The Muslim raised in the most populous Muslin nation in the world, Indonesia, with the Muslim raised in Iran infested the White House staff with moles for 8 years.

It may take a little more than 100 days to remove the traitors.

Hi shariablue.

SAGE

Its sucks.

So many white people have been manipulated by Russians to believe that liberals are the root of all problems that even if Trump literally sucks Putin's dick, they'd be okay with it because he isn't Obama, isn't Hillary, and isn't Bernie,.

more libcuck tears which is the only reason I voted for Trump anyway

>caring about the world

K faggot. get necked

Whatever

Even if you try really hard to make sense of the russian mole narrative it's impossible because it's based on falsehood from every possible angle. It only looks as a pathetic attempt to mess with Trump but if that's the best liberals can do then expect 8 years of solid Trumpness.

Has the (((media))) convinced you of that narrative or are you just trolling? Surely you can't be retarded enough to believe CNN and WaPo...

i would trade, easily
watch entire world going full retard while knowing they cannot touch you, better than having spoiled eu bitches telling me to pay shit i don't owe

what's a cnn

Better then a Jewish one

Isn't tax evasion the national sport of Greece?
If government spending was not representative of the wishes of the Greek population, why haven't you given them a long drop from a short rope?

fuck you share blue faggot KYS

tax evasion was nothing compared to corrupted goverment spending (and they have very good reason to evade taxes, they are literally killing small-mid businesses, thats why everyone is moving HQ to bulgary) through a handful of contractors
people dont give a fuck when things appear to run smoothly and i'm not in an age that i can take credit for this mess, go find some old fag and blame him
does the average canadian question the goverment spending? like now do you go on the e-gov site and you check up every goverment contract?
and before the internet did you ordered them contracts in paper?
or do you think the average greek somehow benefited from all the spending? quality of life is way worse than before the euro

RUSSIA HAS SHIT ANIMUS

President Donald Trump is going to give America the best 8 years of its existence

Pretty good. Kind of sick of (((everyone))) trying to start nuclear war with them.

Your entire country's economy was and continues to be worse than even the most corrupt and fiscally irresponsible province in Canada and even there politicians are being thrown in jail for their bullshit.

what do you want me to tell you man? that we are a nation full of retards? we are
they thrown to jail some newly elected natsoc politicians (including the leader and top politicians) because a member (member, not a party official, candidate or anything, MEMBER) stabbed someone.
i tell you this as a leftist, i have 1000 reasons to be against them, you can't jail the whole fuckin goverment and justice system

youtube.com/watch?v=7D-6zbSf_J4