SETH RICH

YOU CAN SEE EVERYTIME "SETH RICH" IS MENTIONED LIBTARD SHILLS START FREAKING OUT... SOUNDS LIKE A JOB FOR THE WEAPONIZED AUTISIES TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

We just don't need 400 threads on it, that is why mods will prune a few and leave a few up.

You redditors need to lurk more and understand this. It was embarrassing last night when all you kids did was spam it. There was already 4 active threads with 100+ replies. Calm your tits.

can you post some evidence instead of making more of the same thread?

My autism isn't powerful enough for this, but we don't have much to work with. Just going to assume the (((people))) behind it wanted to put Hillary in power. When they lost, they were drawing as much attention to Russia, so we would forget about Mr. Rich.

So is this a real happening and not a drill??? Just woke up. BUMP

We knew what happened months ago. Now it's just a matter of getting the police and FBI to release evidence.

Russians killed Seth Rich thinking that would be a huge embarassing story for Clinton
Unfortunately people didn't care when it happened

>SELFIE MASTER RACE

DESTROY YOURSELVES Sup Forums

There's that redacted FBI report where the name of the leaker is the exact length of 'Seth Rich' when typed in the same font and size.

>sounds like?
It's been top 5 twitter for almost 12 hrs. First wave hit normies like 4 hrs ago

I used to be a hardcore trump supporter. I was behind him ever since he came down those escalators.
No more, trump has gone to far and has not delivered on his promises. I am officially getting off the "trump train".

Personally, I trust the President.

Demoncratz killer him.

They had motive and means.

Let me gibs you a bump.

any good seth rich pasta around?

Can I get a quick rundown on two scoops?

bumping because this seems relevant

why do we allow people to die like this?

I agree. Seriously guys, we can't let him get the 2 scoop codes.

Did anyone catch if the "Clintons Hackers" guy thinks it's a possibility it was the Awann brothers? ive not watched recently. did I miss anything?

The libcucks on Sup Forums are in fuIl on damage mode

I think this is a joke but I saw someone on the front page of reddit Unironically arguing this with a straight face.

Wtf I'm a hillshill now

youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8

Its everywhere. Keep up the fight user