youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ol8C1
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/864494157825425408
youtube.com/watch?v=H5i6ndIpraA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hello everyone as per my friends dying wish I am making a post here to inform you that crusaderkun has passed away, he took his own life last night

he wanted to thank you all for Trumps great victory and all the fun he had in this forum

his only regret was missing out on Trumps inauguration ceremony but he died with a smile on his face

he also wanted to apologize for being a cancerous tripfag

thank you for being his friend

INSTALL GENTOO

Awoo~

I can't believe Trump would just share state secrets like this!!!!

H. R. McMaster Briefing @ 11:30
>H. R. McMaster Briefing @ 11:30

F

Awoo~

post yfw Trumo fired Comey to protect him from Hillary

After his blackpill taking, he is dead to me anyway.

Reminder to have a good amount of chinese cartoons saved just incase hackers actually targeted them.

So how did a awoo make it into a hate crimes article? What does this wolf girl represent? archive.is/Ol8C1

4channers constantly killing themselves SMDH

A prolapsed anus is no joke

By the way. mods should make Joe posting a bannable offense

Kek! Remove Bosnia! Remove The People's Federal Caliphate of Merkel! Remove Leafistan! Also, Awoo.

OP I already hatted that whore you posted.

>thank you for being his friend
Traveled down the road and back again?

Think about the Russian lives saved.

I'm literally shaking

nyaa.si

I thought I told you.

China has always hated us. Don't know why we ever started trading with them.

I can't save dis. what is this butts for ants?

ALL THIS REAL ASS FUCKING SHIT IS HAPPENING AND MY DUMB IDIOT NORMIE "FRIENDS" ARE STILL DROOLING AND GIGGLING LIKE NEANDERTHALS OVER IDIOTIC FAKE NEWS LIKE "LOL KAC HATES TRUMP ROFL SHE WANTS TO QUIT I SAW IT ON GIZMODO"

Who is this slag

Sagiri is not a whore. Also I didn't have it saved on my PC.

I'm saddened, we may lose our awoo girl to stardom........

>why october presser
Because comey was not popular att the FBI. He was facing a revolt from his underlings for completely ignoring Clinton's criminality. He had to let the steam off or risk his underlings going public with everything.

F

I don't understand how it's May 16th and there are still leakers in the whitehouse. It's getting to the point where I'm actually starting to get more mad at Trump than I am at the leakers.

Sure, at first when the leaks were happening it was understandable, because Trump had just got in and had to hire 10,000 staff. However, it's been months and there are still daily leaks. It pisses me off that the FBI/CIA won't bother to investigate the leaks (Comey even saying as much), but it pisses me off even more that it is still happening. Trump needs to start cleaning house or something. Every single bit of information that is leaked hurts him. It doesn't matter what it is, because when it is a leak and the press get it, they can spin it however they want.

Reading the leaks would be illegal, so everything you're hearing, you're Hearing. From. Us.

>99%

Constanze Braunschbank Albrechtsberger

A

Show any good?

Constanz

>DRUMPF IS NOT DOING ENOUGH TO HELP ISRAEL
>DRUMPF IS NOT DOING ENOUGH TO HELP NATO
>DRUMPF IS SHIT TALKING THE EU AND GERMANY, THIS IS BAD
>oh wait drumpf is also a pushover who will do whatever people want

How can it be both ways?

Fuck off leftist shitbag.

nyaa.pantsu.cat is the tracker for Trump

Is this a Hikage for ants?

FUCKING

No

yes i know.

How does the NSA hack even work, i dunno maybe it might hit the chinese goods and affect us people who are doing nothing wrong.

How is your lumber and maple bux doing cancuck.

my bad

F

So what did that user mean about Seth Rich being killed by the "eyes"? What the fuck?

>ever listening to WaPo
jesus christ will the MSM just die

just go to mar-a-lago and have a salvo of tomahawk missiles strike every major building in washington

then say north korea did it, take emergency power, and appoint a military junta

nigga im just showing you the article to laugh at it.

It doesnt mean I agree with it

>twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/864494157825425408
W E W

How possible is this:

>"highly classified report" contains dozens of details regarding laptop bomb threat
>our intelligence agencies haven't shared every detail with every allied country
>Trump decides the Russians should know a detail or two as a show of good intentions
>agencies have to be notified post-meeting, as is protocol for classified info
>Deep Statist(s) get ahold of official meeting report, take note of these details
>spend days crafting a narrative to build around a disclosure those in the room considered relatively innocuous and permissible
>perhaps Russia was an intended target of said bombs, or perhaps Trump thought he could make Syria safer by building some trust with Russia
>Deep Statists + media allies decide to shot all over that by casting Trump's intelligence-sharing in the worst light possible
>Deep Statists + media blame Trump for this, when it wouldn't have gotten out if everyone kept their mouths shut publicly

4d chess

LIVE

CIA FBI, DNI maybe, they have I in the name.

no one cares about your faggoty vague conspiritard post, nigger. there's a reason no one responded to it

Sorry user. You probably should've made it more obvious though, there are too many real shills and trolls now

Eh. I'll admit I'm only watching it for Sagiri.
>arguing over which chinese cartoon torrenting site clone is better
Okay.

Someone posted this the other day of her, so I cleaned it up a bit, and added color.

Jeez

Going to war with north Korea for the military industrial complex is still bluepilled.

It's making me go into full shit posting mode

It has a plugin, so it's superior

Delete this!

why would you do this.

>shitposting mode
It's the only valid response to extreme shilling or leaf infestations

>for Sagiri
I can respect that.

i thought rape was part of japanese culture

its all I know. shit post and lewd awoos.

.si is literally run by a cartel that has a long history of attempting to fuck up anime distribution for everyone for ages, they are associated with d___ (name redacted because he is literally--I mean LITERALLY--so autistic that he runs a bot that scans Sup Forums for every mention of his name 24/7). They've attacked others with DDOSing and their leader is a leftist who tried to drive people away from the competition with sjw propaganda and virtue signalling.

nyaa.pantsu.cat is the tracker of free speech, free information, and sick banter.

These journalists are scum, pure unadulterated scum. They are trying to kill him with a thousand cuts, but I continue to believe he WILL emerge victorious.

t. dev

Only 27 rapefugees allowed? It sounds like they are the only ones not allowing it to be part of their culture.

MCMASTER IS DOING THE PRESS BRIEFING

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

I always wonder what it's like to be this retarded. The fact that they STILL underestimate Trump and call him incompetent after everything he has achieved in the last 2 years is mind boggling.

These people are so deep in their little circlejerks, that they fail to see how smart Trump actually is. Maybe it's from watching all those ''Comedy shows'' that are 99% about mocking and belittling Trump. They might have fried their brains watching that stuff, I dunno.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

>Go to war with North Korea, get involved in another war
>Spend billions if not trillions of dollars and thousands of lives (along with probably hundreds of thousands of south korean lives)
>All for a tiny spec on the world

>Don't go to war with North Korea, in 10-15 years they have multi-stage nuclear warheads pointed at SK, Japan, China, and possibly Russia
>Have to hope they don't destabilize and some rogue general assumes control

I don't want a war, but I certainly don't want them to have actual nuclear missiles. This is a decision that pretty much has to rest with Trump. He has more information than we do. Maybe they're close to nuclear missiles than we thought, or maybe they're actually further away.

We're keeping the internet free user

Unnamed sources are not and never have been credible. For every instance of an unnamed source being reputable there are thousands of them of ill repute. Just use your critical reading skills like you would for anything else. When every single time that an official is forced to put their name next to a statement, including people of the likes of Dianne Feinstein, and they all disagree with the new cycle then you know what you're actually paying attention to is propaganda.

They need to be gassed

at 1 fucking 30

>Don't go to war with North Korea, in 10-15 years they have multi-stage nuclear warheads pointed at SK, Japan, China, and possibly Russia
>Japan
WE MUST PROTECT THE CHINESE CARTOONS

I love big titties.

> is the tracker of free speech, free information, and sick banter.
I took the bait. It looks like a clone of yet another shitty torrent site. Where is the freeze peach?

They don't appreciate it unless there's tentacles involved.

>President Trump Gives Joint Statements with President Erdogan
What did he mean by this?

Not until 2 burgers, 20 fries from now.

Obama is the best president, in today's modern era, we've had, and not only because of his policy but because he was a TRUE gentleman who had integrity, knowledge, charisma, and most of all, a great fucking heart and was hands down a down to earth person.
He is an amazing human being and although being president definitely forces you to make some unwanted decisions, he made this country that much better. I miss that man and I miss hearing him speak with actual words and phrases.
Unlike this fucking clown we have now. Goddamnit. God. Fucking. Damn. It.

If they don't kill him he will be victorious. He feeds off of their hatred and loves to get revenge. He is the only human being who could have taken all these slings and arrows and not fall.

the norks are russian puppets, bro

Dummies

If you don't know anything about nyaa or what happened to it then just stay out of the argument kiddo.

Perhaps the Chinese delegation will sort them out and get them to cut the shit.

>Don't pay attention to Wikileaks retweeting the story goyim, trust me instead

That's the DNC spokesperson.

Interesting how the "spokesperson" is a DNC shill, is it not?