----user PROPHESY, SAGE

user PROPHESIED TODAY.
archive.is/QgBZY

ASK QUESTIONS. (WHAT QUESTIONS???))

OF WHOM????

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QgBZY
theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/13/accidental-hero-finds-kill-switch-to-stop-spread-of-ransomware-cyber-attack
articles.latimes.com/1996-11-13/news/mn-64239_1_peru-kills
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/68i54i/it_is_time_you_know_the_truth/
ibtimes.co.uk/antarctica-risk-isis-terrorist-attack-claims-british-government-1621816
youtube.com/watch?v=Byt2D_8acz0
lco.global/neoexchange/target/15837/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IS IT HAPPENING????

Thanks, I made a thread on it and it died. Bump

They pull other levers to divert away. Big happenings before night fall.

People are waking up.

They can't suppress the informantion anymore.

Nazi bases, their return?
Seth rich murder?
Ayy lmaos are real?

What do you guys think?

Wait, but what is that referring to? Trump revealing classified secrets?

>archive.is/QgBZY

>space jam
>men in black

it's an Alien LARP thread

goddamnit all future larp threads should be moved the /bant/ where they belong unless solid leaker proof is given

I mean, the original thread was about ayylmaos

I don't really think that's going to happen.

Well the deep state did update every Windows Computer in the world in the last 4 days. Which was solved by a 22 year old basement dweller with $10.69.

Strange that the CIA FBI NSA could not solve this but a kid from Kent did. And now everybody's computer has new software on it. Gee I wonder what is in that software?

Winner winner.

And literally nobody is talking about it. Nothing on Sup Forums or any of the conspiracy sites that I have checked are making much of a deal about it.

black suits are who?? FBI???

Questions. Who do we ask them to, and what should we ask? we need to start thinking!

They will definitely be able to detect leakers in real time and they will find Julians deadmans switch if they havent already. that ransomware story was the biggest fucking IC scam ever.

Neat theory.

"We know what's going out, so let's hotfix everyone's OS to flag it and immediately shutdown/brick"

Too many shit posters

>is it ok to race mix with ____?

And other stupid posts

What's this? That supposed "attack" last weekend with the NSA hostage program?

Can I get a chunk of info on that?

There's not really a centralized source. But putting the pieces together:

1. Ransomware in the wild from dubious sources.
2. Suddenly goes wild on major government infrastructure.
3. Muh massive PR response
4. Patch comes out, everyone goes out to say "make sure your computers are updated" with tons of visibility.
5. Nobody knows what gets pushed in your OS patches.

I still would like to know what that user was referencing. He was too vague. There is a lot going on already today with Seth Rich and the bogus Russia leak story to focus on something else big that may not be related to these subjects to ask questions about.

And the "basement dwellers" bit?

I haven't used my laptop since like Friday, and at that it's Seven with a few mods. Hasn't overtly updated, but I guess I'll check.

Win10 is fishy as fuck at any rate, so I can imagine they forcing an "update" in

I've also thought the timing was incredibly odd with the fact we've got our elections happening and ETH was skyrocketing in value a couple days before the cyber attack happened.

PREDICTED: archive.is/QgBZY
SAGE
bump questions, don't let it slide

Bump. Again, what about a basement dwellers an ten dollars?

I believe this 100%, they are very actively trying to monitor all Windows activity to snuff out the possibly of leaks.

Use Windows 7 as it was released, don't update, use VPN and Peerblock.

Bump

Too bad it's impossible to get 7 anymore. I was given a new used laptop that works better than my old one but the previous owner installed 10 on it. I can change the settings and adjust things all I want but it will still update behind my back.

Cheap tricks like VPN and peerblock are useless if they really want your information.

A security researcher from Kent, GB purchased a domain which had been planned for use in the software for C&C. Oddly enough no one had bought it.

theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/13/accidental-hero-finds-kill-switch-to-stop-spread-of-ransomware-cyber-attack

But the CIA NSA and FBI are quiet as crickets.

Sounds fishy to me. Perhaps we can get the kid to look into the "patch" for us. Can anybody contact him?

Quad City DJs (1996, November 12). Space jam. Atlantic Records.

I doubt it's on a Windows machine. It could be on anything, a smart fridge dumping everything from a drive if it isn't stocked up on fresh milk every few days or whatever.

I guess it is a testament to our conditioning and how far gone down the road to slavery we have willingly walked....

But they can't monitor them as easily, they won't know what you are up to, until it's to late.

Prophesy to the bones user.

holy shit nice

>using Windows as your primary OS

Republikids are so fucking stupid. This is your interpretation of how things work? Really???

This is a clue. OP in original thread linked to thIs song at least twice.

The fire rises!

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH!!

It doesn't matter what OS you use. There are hardware backdoors.

That's fishy as fuck mate.

I don't need the lyrics, but in case someone else does.

---

Everybody get up it's time to slam now
We got a real jam goin' down
Welcome to the Space Jam
Here's your chance do your dance at the Space Jam
Alright
Come on and slam and welcome to the jam
Come on and slam if you want to jam
Party people in the house lets go
It's your boy "Jayski" a'ight so
Pass that thing and watch me flex
Behind my back, you know what's next
To the jam, all in your face
Wassup, just feel the bass
Drop it, rock it, down the room
Shake it, quake it, space KABOOM
Just work that body, work that body
Make sure you don't hurt nobody
Get wild and lose your mind
Take this thing into over-time
Hey DJ, TURN IT UP
QCD, goin' burn it up
C'mon y'all get on the floor
So hey, let's go a'ight
Welcome to the Space Jam
Alright
Wave your hands in the air if you feel fine
We're gonna take it into overtime
Welcome to the Space Jam
Here's your chance, do your dance at the Space Jam
Alright
C'mon it's time to get hyped say hoop there it is
C'mon all the fellas say hoop there it is
C'mon one time for the ladies say hoop there it is
Now all the fellas say hoop there it is
C'mon and run, baby run
C'mon, c'mon, do it, run baby run
Yeah, you want a hoop so shoot, baby shoot
C'mon and slam, and welcome to the jam
C'mon and slam, if you want to jam
C'mon and slam, and welcome to the jam
C'mon and slam, if you want to jam
Slam, Bam, Thank you ma'am
Get on the floor and jam
It's the QCD on the microphone
Girl you got me in the zone
C'mon, c'mon and start the game
Break it down, tell me your name
We the team, I'm the coach
Let's dance all night from coast to coast
Just slide, from left to right
Just slide, yourself the night
QCD, drop the base
3-point-1 all in your face
Jam on it, let's have some fun
Jam on it, One on One
You run the hole and I run the "D"

So c'mon baby just jam for me
Welcome to the Space Jam
Alright
Welcome to the Space Jam
Alright
Hey ladies
"Yah"
Y'all ready stop
"NO!"
Y'all want to know why
"Why?"
'Cause it's a Slam Jam
Fellas
"Yah"
Y'all ready to stop
"No!"
Y'all want to know why?
"Why?"
It's time to slam now
Welcome to the Space Jam
Alright
Welcome to the Space Jam
Alright
C'mon, everybody say, nah nah nah nah nah
C'mon, C'mon let me hear you say, hey ey ey o
C'mon, C'mon everybody, nah nah nah nah nah
Just take the time to say hey ey ey o
Check it out, check it out, y'all ready for this? You know it
Nah, y'all ain't ready, y'all ready for this? You know it
C'mon check it out, y'all ready to jam? You know it
Nah, I, I don't think so, y'all ready to jam? You know it
C'mon

>articles.latimes.com/1996-11-13/news/mn-64239_1_peru-kills

Perhaps a scheduled test of a tectonic weapon?

Is Skynet going to become self aware?

If you think these bigtime hackers and leakers run your typical windows os you are a retard

Finally.. the day has come.

i too think it's a clue, but not sure what. Isn't that song used here and on T_D as a tune to read wikileaks to? /trump general or "megathread"/mid-day update sort of thing??

for what it's worth, on rebbit it was mentioned that the link below may have something to do with the user. i need more clues though.
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/68i54i/it_is_time_you_know_the_truth/

Wait, what the fuck. Make what you want of this:

ibtimes.co.uk/antarctica-risk-isis-terrorist-attack-claims-british-government-1621816

bump

Someone could have had a heads up on the Seth Rich story breaking today. Seems kind of odd to wait a few weeks but i am sure before breaking a story like that they wanted to have their shit squared away. Or just some LARPING faggot who picked a day and got lucky, odds of that seem pretty slim though.

Bump bump bump

Thanks, so peru event happened same day Space Jam released. Atlantic records is on Cahuenga in LA. Is this relevant to where? Could we have asked questions in 1996 and missed an opportunity? How do we ask them now?

Why doesn't WikiLeaks spread a worm of their own that downloads leaks?

that's too invasive, wikileaks wants to be the good guys, this is their flaw.

Also, in the original thread, seems like a higher than normal amount of "op is a larping faggot" or "omg its nothing" kind of replies.

WTF

Not shilling, but how the fuck would anyone pre-see this in advance?

Could have just been a lucky guess, probability of that seems really small though. Only thing i can think of is that someone had a heads up on the Seth Rich story and knew the day it was supposed to break. That seems to be one of the biggest things going on today so far.

>tfw arch
Get fucked, windows fags

I am assuming that the space jam release was a time stamp. The lyrics are just nigger hoots, and next to meaningless, so nothing to gleam from there.

Quad Cities might also be a clue, but with each 'clue' the possibility of a correlation decreases. >I might be able to find a song with my last name, but finding a song with my last name published on a specific date of my choosing would be ^10 times more difficult.

Therefore it is more pertinent to look at a specific element of the post, preferably one that is empirical and not subjective.

bump

The 'original thread' is a copypasta that periodically gets reposted here or on /x/ at utter random. Has been since December. This time it just happened to get posted the day before something actually happened.

Campi Flegrei caldera *could* erupt at any moment.

It's been set to condition yellow. 500,000 people live on top of it.

> meta meta meta

how many layers?

youtube.com/watch?v=Byt2D_8acz0

Quad City DJ's : 4 city dj's and the city is Jacksonville, FL.

Wad will habbin ?

>The time that @malwaretechblog registered the domain was too late to help Europe and Asia, where many organisations were affected. But it gave people in the US more time to develop immunity to the attack by patching their systems before they were infected
Just a coincidence, goyim!

Notable things that happened in November '96 that may or may not relate to that clue.

>President Bill Clinton re-election
>Charkhi Dadri mid-air collision (world's deadliest mid-air collision)
>Port Arthur Trial begins (led to Australia giving up its guns)
>The Electronic Freedom of Information Act Amendments of 1996 (E-FOIA) stated that all agencies are required by statute to make certain types of records, created by the agency on or after November 1, 1996, available electronically. Agencies must also provide electronic reading rooms for citizens to use to have access to records. Given the large volume of records and limited resources, the amendment also extended the agencies' required response time to FOIA requests. Formerly, the response time was ten days and the amendment extended it to twenty business days.

May not relate to any of that. May have to do with we're gonna be Space KANGS and shit.

>Apollo Astronaut Edgar Mitchell

So fiction then? NASA has never been into space.

>>The Electronic Freedom of Information Act Amendments of 1996 (E-F

Why did you mention the E-FOIA stuff??? That seems relevant, but what made you post it?? date similarity????

>archive.is/QgBZY
OP in original thread said it would happen in US, and that we will want it to happen again. Make sure we ask all the questions, and make sure they get heard. He didn't say we'll get answers, but that the questions critical to it happening again.
Trying to find a link to the Happenings you posted...

larping 101:

make vague claim about a not so far away

done

Might be onto something there. OP said it won't come through 'conventional' methods, although they will be involved.
Perhaps a leak re: ETI and we have to hammer the media and our reps to get more?

Trump giving speech re: Islam and Saudis today?

>Why did you mention the E-FOIA stuff???
I don't know. ;)

Just kidding. I'm not that guy.

Things that happened in November '96 that have to do with space:

>NASA launched the Mars Global Surveyor (Mars Global Surveyor was a global mapping mission that examined the entire planet, from the ionosphere down through the atmosphere to the surface. As part of the larger Mars Exploration Program, Mars Global Surveyor performed monitoring relay for sister orbiters during aerobraking, and it helped Mars rovers and lander missions by identifying potential landing sites and relaying surface telemetry).
>STS-80 launched. Space shuttle mission flown by the Space Shuttle Columbia (The mission was the longest Shuttle mission ever flown at 17 days, 15 hours, and 53 minutes. Although two spacewalks were planned for the mission, they were both canceled after problems with the airlock hatch prevented astronauts Tom Jones and Tammy Jernigan from exiting the orbiter).

Any American citizen can make an FOIA request. The point is, all agencies are required to have them available electronically going back to that date.

the user OP does point it to ETI (which i don't believe in, but....LET'S KEEP EYE OUT FOR ANYTHING RELATED.

btw, pic attached is the original conversation, without non-related comments.

Bump

bump

Was habbening

>Perhaps we can get the kid to look into the "patch" for us.

He didn't even want to be identified, likely because he sees right through this just like we do and doesn't want to be suicided twice in the back of the head for ruining a plan. Anyway, his solution was simple and he's not some ace hacker professional we should consult for help.

There was a killswitch in the code that checked for an active domain with a random string. He went and registered that domain for ten dollars is all. Anyone with the code in front of them who looked through it long enough would've found it and could've done that. But the FBI CIA etc didn't even look, likely because they were the ones that spread it.

daily larping so far

Retard

Object 2017 FH3 on May 30th.

Dudes...

All right. I admit, I'm getting a bit down the rabbit hole here...

So I started randomly looking for extra connections after reading the guy's link and because he was clearly referring to Space/ET's. The whole Space Jam and Men In Black thing. Okay so here goes...

Space Jam is described like this:

>the film presents a fictional alternate history of what happened between Michael Jordan's initial retirement from the NBA in 1993 and his comeback in 1995, in which he becomes embroiled in events involving Bugs Bunny and his friends.

Keeping that in mind...

In 1992, SETI was granted a 10 year, $100 million budget. Less than a year later, in 1993, Congress abruptly canceled the SETI program, blaming it on the budget. It was relaunched under private funding in February of 1995 under its new name, Project Phoenix. Project Phoenix was active until it got shut down in 2004 with a quiet press release of, "nope, sorry, haven't found anything."

Sega is letting Sonicfags make OC's in its latest game.

YOU GOT IT FAMALAM HOLY MOLY

The minor planet that's not being followed?

This

Sounds gay, I'm in.

That is the scary thought. It's a why are they doing this scary thought. Would love to know what was in the patch. If anybody can get hands on the code and give us a quick rundown (sorry).

is this another one of these threads where some guy mentioned some date stating shit will happen and he knows because he is an insider but cant tell directly what and just stays vague overall so that if ANYTHING happens at all people will think this was what he was referring to? or díd user say something specific?
either way mark june 3. big revelations there people. i know because im an insider. cant tell what yet, but you will know when it happens

That's an actual good leaf post I have to say

No NASA is a cover agency for an extensive military space program. The ET stories are a psyop for cover.

Also, I checked NASA has the E-FOIA available back to November 1, 1997 (the E-FOIA Act of '96 gave agencies 1 year to comply).

>june 3
oh shit mark your calendars boys!

Project Phoenix moved to Green Bank, West Virginia in Sept 1996. Was in Australia in June (date song released) 1996. Port Arthur ((massacre)) happened in April of that year. Linking your references here... Prob nothing, but keep going.

Kek predicted too in a future happenings thread. Pic related.

THAT ID

Häng dich auf.