WHY IS IT SUCH A BIG DEAL IF TRUMP SHARED INTELLIGENCE ABOUT FUCKING ISIS WITH THE RUSSIANS...

WHY IS IT SUCH A BIG DEAL IF TRUMP SHARED INTELLIGENCE ABOUT FUCKING ISIS WITH THE RUSSIANS. AMERICANS AND RUSSIANS SHARE INTELLIGENCE DAILY ON THIS MATTER, THEYRE BOTH FIGHTING IN THE SAME COUNTRY AGAINST THE SAME ENEMY. WHY ARE AMERICANS SO STUPID? IF AMERICANS AND RUSSIANS DIDNT SHARE INTELLIGENCE IN SYRIA THEY WOULD END UP BOMBING EACH OTHER BY ACCIDENT OR LETTING ISIS ROAM FREELY. WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS STUPID COUNTRY. FOR ALL WE KNOW, TRUMP GAVE THE RUSSIANS INTELLIGENCE THAT ASSASSINATED A TOP ISIS OFFICIAL. OUR MEDIA ARE TRAITORS

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/obamas-syria-plan-teams-up-american-and-russian-forces/2016/07/13/8d7777cc-4935-11e6-acbc-4d4870a079da_story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

After the Cuban Missile Crisis, Russians and USA have a hotline to each other.

US and Russia are supposed to call each other when any sort of bomb goes off.

Because it's classified. Just like Hillary, remember? If he wants to share it he should do it properly.

It's pretty shitty for the source and makes our HUMINT's jobs harder.

Russia can just use it to attract their own assets because the POTUS just leaks SAP intelligence to foreign ministers.

Imagine if you are a potential source. Do you really want to go with the US knowing that you can be discovered so easily?

just like hillary? so trump did nothing wrong and will get off scott free, good

But he is the president and can declassify anything he wants, whenever he wants. Hillary wasn't president.

Even if Trump revealed top secret information, he could do so... specially if he is doing it for US interests.

Classified too who??

You probably have no idea about intelligence agency classification of documents yet here you are pretending to be a fountain of knowledge on a subject you have no clue about

All that matters in US interests, US gains.

Information is useless if it doesn't buy you anything. It's like currency.

The whole narrative about Russia is retarded.

Trump is President. If Hillary wants to decide classified information isn't important enough to keep secret then she should try becoming one. Haha, oh wait

Trump can exchange top secret information with Russians in exchange for top secret information or cooperation on shit.

Intelligence is like money.

He can literally tell Russians whatever he wants, including classified shit if it means advancing American interests.

He didn't leak anything and if he did, he can justify it.

This. President can share whatever information he wants. Hillary isn't president.

Trump could invite Putin into the White House to take a dook on the Constitution right in front of the press room and Trumpists would applaud him for exercising his right to do so.

This nigga gets it. The President can change the classification of any information he wants to at a whim. He has the highest level of security clearance; he knows everything the US knows and he is trusted, as President, to have the discretion to know what info needs to be public and what doesn't.

I trust the President absolutely!

Good thing Trump didn't do that. Obama did, though, repeatedly, all throughout his term, and libtards didn't just praise him for it, they stuck their faces in and feasted. It really pozzed their negholes.

Another shariablue thread

SAGE

Its meant for the facebook headline readers not the people who read the body.

Watching WaPo REEEEEE the last 24 hours is hillarious.

Thank you, he's also the Commander in Chief.

These fools think the Alphabet Organisation's have any say in the American governing Constitution and couldn't be wound up and replaced tomorrow

actually he can't. there is a process for de-classifying information and he can decide that something should be de-classified, but what he can't do is simply share classified information with whoever he decides to, whenever. thats because we have laws & procedures instead of authoritarian rule or a monarchy, in which the person on top can do whatever they want.

Educate yourself, dumbfuck.

>WHY IS IT SUCH A BIG DEAL IF TRUMP RAPED AND KILLED YOUR DAUGHTER?

don't bother, its wasted effort on these power fantasy cucks. tl;dr is something like: president is not king or god-emperor. he can't just do whatever he wants because its america, not nigeria, north korea or uncle vlad's pitiful attempts at necro'ing soviet union back into existence.

There's different levels of classification, information about where some Pakis are hid in Syria is gonna be on a different level for the KGB, than where the Roubles from the dead Russian Royal family are or something.

Get a Clue

t. British Army Officer

It's a big deal when Trump does it. When Obama does it he's defending America. We need to impeach him NOW!!!

/thread

REMEMBER TO SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS

The entire classification system was created by executive order!!! He has ultimate authority over classified information!

An executive order can NEVER limit the power of the president.

Info was already public

Dont really see any equivalency there. Trump has full power to do what he wishes with information

It's so classified that CNN, the Washington Post, Buzzfeed, NYT... all know about it. So fucking classified man. FAKE NEWS.

Post picture of your daughter and we'll see if it's rape material.

This is why its a big deal

Big difference between leaving it on an unsecure server where anyone can get at it and sharing it in a confidential meeting.

Its easy. The information he had was from an foreign intelligence agency. And they chose to give it to the usa instead of someone else PLUS this informarion was given with the warning to NOT share it. He shared it.... end of the story.

And now the us government is calling every intelligence agency in the world and promise they wont share "dont share it-informations" again. Its just embaressing...nothing more

Because Trump shoots his mouth off without thinking of the consequences. Reveling intel from an an ally who's network could be exposed.

Best part is, it seems like he only did it to wave his dick around saying "look what I know" to the russian ambassador.

Oh nooo. Trump fucked over Saudi Arabia? That... traitor! Im peached.

It was about ISIS???

>FAKE NEWS
Still spewing that retard meme?

its not a big deal, some people just hate america

Trump can't do anything without """"consequences""""(aka endless leftist dickwaving about how they're going to have a revolution but never do, i wish they would just do it so we can kill you already)

Lel

>he unironically truly believes CNN is real news
and you call christians stupid

THIS. He is a manchild.

Why do people get mad at literally everything he does?

Because they're literally retarded but think they know everything about politics considering they got into it in 2016

to the best of my understanding, this was 'code word' intelligence, with clearances required so sensitive that US allies far closer than russia have not had access to it, nor did many top-clearance US intelligence analysts. it was some of the most sensitive information of the sort available, directly sourced from operatives with access to inner workings of the islamic state and understood to carry risk of putting them in danger if disseminated.

and one person dispensed with the protocol for such matters to brag about this intelligence to agents of a foreign adversary.

but what on earth would you know about this? if you were an actual british army officer, you'd have better shit to busy yourself with than fellating fucktrumpet on Sup Forums.

Hillary wasn't president. The president is allowed to share information with foreign bodies.

Its multiple news sources faggot,.
>But only breitbart and RT are real news!

This burger gets it

I'm in the IC. He can choose to divulge what he needs to in order to halt or impede attacks. He didn't divulge any sources or collection methods so this really isn't a huge deal. Media is just stirring shit up for the sake of it.

Ayo my lil nigga why you posting in caps hahaha like this nigga think by posting that he's using his big boy voice like nigga there ain't no yelling online lmao it's just letters!

the president is allowed to declassify things.
declassifying information is a formal procedure.
the president is not allowed to just say whatever the fuck he wants to whoever he wants to say it because fuck you thats why.

Wait, this wasn't the plan?

1. Who is the source? There were only like 10 people in the room and half of them deny the story. No one is on record confirming it.
2. The Washington Post has a history of printing incorrect stories that always error on the side of accusing the President.
3. The story was conveniently pushed a hour after the Seth Rich / wikileaks connection was made. This is significant because it shows the democrats lied about the Russians providing the "hacked" emails.
4. Drink bleach.

yeah just like that because Trump didn't give to fucks about Hilary and used her to leverage you. Trump didn't keep his promises and even had dinner with the Clinton's. You got bamboozled

But it literally didn't happen, as confirmed by credible eyewitnesses and not (((anonymous sources))).

Trump did nothing wrong.

2 dollars have been deposited into your account.
problem being, he pretty much admitted to doing it (and defended his lacking authority to share such information) while his surrogates denied it. the same way you're denying it. because you're a shill.

no he can't... if anything it's worst because he is the presdent and he had more access to more classified information. He said it himself he would never be so careless to leak info. Bitch that's all he does. Get off the Trump train.

Multiple sources all claim to know the "highly classified" info, yet everyone on record in the meeting denies it. You'd have to be retarded to believe this.

WHY ISN'T TRUMP BOMBING RUSSIA

BAD GOYIM

Because the globalists need enemies which they use as an excuse for war. Russia and Syria are literally fighting the guys that did 9/11.

it didn't happen because paid employees forced to take loyalty pledge said the person they pledge to didn't do it?.. all the while the person contradicted them, defending his right to release that info..? .. come the fuck on, buddy. even you can't be so stupid.

Anonymous sources told me that you rape children. Should I take their word or yours?

"I tell you a secret cuz we are friends ok? But please dont share it right?"

"Ok i promise"

Tells it to putin to look smart...has to call anyone of his friends he wont do it again....TRUMP

Because President Trump is part of the allies the war that's happening right now, but you people have no idea of.

Dya know how many terror plots on you people, We, US and Russia have stopped on a whole together? Your talking hundreds, and this is the way people thank us...

okay. suppose the information is completely bogus because ((anonymous sources)) - all trump has to do is also say that its a completely bogus accusation, fake news, etc.

why on earth does he instead go on to defend ..sharing whatever intel he wants to with russia?

It did happen because Trump hating unnamed sources said it did? Take a look in the mirror, dipshit.

yes, because we're such cucks that we can only trust whatever his mouthpiece says. even when trump can't hold himself back and contradicts that mouthpiece, making them look really dumb in the process. but yes, we must put our faith in the god-emperor. praise kek.

Get real you've made an excuse for every crime he's committed so far.

Because muh Russia connections

Truth is Russia is fighting ISIS while ((("THEY"))) are fighting Assad.

Says the putz with absolute faith in the fucking MSM.

Oh and btw, the people on the ground in the ME are tougher SOB's to care about what's being posted on "Twitter"

MSM are juts styling on him now

If he did it, why aren't the sources coming forward?

Trump is an old man who has no history as a politician. I'd like nothing more than Vice President Pence to take over and shock the world but making up stories is bullshit.

Trumps white house has more leaks in it than Titanic. Ironically it will probably suffer the same fate.

Classified info. Technically though, he did nothing illegal.
>"Mr. Trump’s disclosure does not appear to have been illegal — the president has the power to declassify almost anything. But sharing the information without the express permission of the ally who provided it represented a major breach of espionage etiquette, and could jeopardize a crucial intelligence-sharing relationship."

The Jews are trying to get us to attack Russia they way they got us to attack you. The war in Syria was always a Jewish interest, and because Russia supplies arms to Syria and Iran, Israel wants to force us into a war against them. So they use their proxies in the American media, AIPAC, ADL, etc., to try and pitch Russia as this colossal evil out of no where that we must immediately go to war with.

This whole episode has really revealed just how deep the tendrils of Jewish infiltration go in this country. They kill their own staffers just to stop the truth from getting out.

Dumbass.
Who is in charge of determining what information is classified?

>anonimity
>2k17
kek

American secrets shouldnt be sold as interest on campaign debts

The "classified intel" was that ISIS might use laptops as bombs.

That's it.

It's also old intel, as Russia already knew that. So the Washington Post story was a distraction meant to divert attention from Seth Rich. That's all.

Poor deluded Hillbot, still programmed to think she was on the same clearance level as Trump.

Not only the Jews. The Arabs and Tu*ks as well. So much of muh Muslims hate jews. Fucking sandniggers are the same semitic niggers like the Jews.

I used to be a hardcore trump supporter. I was behind him ever since he came down those escalators.
No more, trump has gone to far and has not delivered on his promises. I am officially getting off the "trump train"

I knew that, I was only pretending.

not irony, fucknuts.

BUMP

My opinion on it is just that it's an excuse to whine about him more because that's all 90% of all media is anymore, bitching about Trump. Fuck's sake, we get it, they're upset about it, let it go.

Don't care about Seth Rich, we already know that intelligence agencies kill or fuck up people who rat on them.

remember, poltards?:

Obama’s Syria plan teams up American and Russian forces

washingtonpost.com/opinions/global-opinions/obamas-syria-plan-teams-up-american-and-russian-forces/2016/07/13/8d7777cc-4935-11e6-acbc-4d4870a079da_story.html

crazy man, crazy.

Country A tells country B some secret and requests them not to share it with anyone else. Country B shares it with country X and tells country A that "This is my intel now, I can do whatever I want".

So is it OK?

this is the guy who declared war on the media

1. Yes. Country A is not sovereign to Country B.
2. The premise of "requests them not to share it" is conjecture.

The authority to do so aside, are you really comparing handling and storing classified information through an unsafe mechanism with sharing it behind closed doors on an official meeting?

JEW SKLOOBS IMBEACH DROOMPF

>literally projecting his own stupidity onto others to justify following fake news sources like a religion
sad

Not so straightforward, probably country A asked for discretion and country B decided that releasing some of it to country X for a purpose would not violate it and that the purpose was in line with why country A shared it in the first place.

You're just bullshitting here, you have nothing.

If country A wanted it kept secret they wouldn't have told country B. Once the intel is outside their control they can no longer dictate who is allowed access to it.

As a general rule, countries act in their own national interest. So country A would have received intel in exchange or, at the very least, goodwill.

Classified intelligence is shared daily between countries that share mutual interests. Once sanitised, it can be passed on.

Trump was acting in the interests of the US by disclosing the terrorist threat, not betraying it. Russia is unlikely to act on it anyway, unless they can verify it as being credible. Coming out of Trump's bullshit spouting mouth, this seems unlikely.

Fake news.