Does Jurasalem really belong to jews? Why in any world atlas prior to 1947 Israel isn't on the map?

Does Jurasalem really belong to jews? Why in any world atlas prior to 1947 Israel isn't on the map?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_Jerusalem
youtube.com/watch?v=ETxmCCsMoD0
youtube.com/watch?v=76NytvQAIs0
besacenter.org/perspectives-papers/destruction-islamic-state-strategic-mistake/
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
web.archive.org/web/20170516154130/https://www.memri.org/reports/former-jordanian-minister-isis-was-created-iran-israel-assad-regime-crush-sunni-arabs-middle
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Bobby_Fischer#Quotations
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-rocket-attack-latest-port-eilat-launch-egypt-resort-islamic-state-terror-group-a7570991.html
express.co.uk/news/world/751544/Jerusalem-attack-truck-hit-pedestrians-Israel-man-shot
youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oy vey

saged

As long as they support right wing populism and keep killing sandniggers, they have my support.

thats exactly what theyre doing..

Objectively this is the truth. So?

>Israel says to use ISIS as a useful tool against their enemies
>ISIS apologizes to Israel for accidentally attacking Jewish soldiers

Israel is our greatest ally :^)

From Secular View, Israel was wrong since 1948 until today
They stole Palestinian Land by using British Mandate of Palestine.
They then attack and expelled British Army in Palestine.
Israel perform blockade to Gaza IN PEACE TREATY.

Israel illegal attacks and stole another lands exceeding the borders that been fixed in BMoP 48. (illegal)

Israel kills Palestinian Civillians, children and woman
razed UN Building.
Razed Schools and HOSPITALS, bomb Masjid and residential area.

Obviously, they can't kill soldier and they didn't intend to kill HAMAS.
They bomb civilians and civil building to prevent Gaza people become more cleaver.

HAMAS never break War Rule, but Israel do it many times.

Israel use religion for killing people. They opposed 10 Commandments and Torah, absolutely They opposed God, they are Brood of Vipers.

They are JEWISH APOSTATE.

p/s: Jews are good people, but Zionist aren't.

>Jews are good people

>right wing populism

Yeah thats why tel aviv is literally the gay capital of the world

In one hand, Jews aren't Muslims so they should be able to genocide them.
In the other hand, Muslims aren't Jews so they should be able to genocide them.

so they don't give a fuck about the victims of ISIS and how destroying them would make the world a better place, they only care how it benefits them

every jew is a zionist

some just hide this better

>that syntax and grammar
Fuck off Mohomed. Jerusalem is Christian clay. The Jew and his brother Ishmael will be removed.

Technically
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_Jerusalem
> The title is in de facto use by the Spanish Crown, currently held by Felipe VI of Spain,

Why don't you link the actual article this story refers to rather than showing Salon's clickbaity headline?

>An ISIS militia attacks our soldiers
>We blow them up in retaliation.
>They panic and apologize before we blow them up even more

Is this supposed to prove something?

Them, Assad and the Rebels are all deep in shit. If there's one thing they need to avoid, it's starting a war with a strong, fresh army.

how did the jews got that lands?

youtube.com/watch?v=ETxmCCsMoD0

>attacking the source but not the claim
typical tricks, MOSSAD.

>they panic and apologize
I cant recall ISIS apologizing to any other Government, can can you recall such a thing?

cuz they stole that shit nigga

that's some serious deforestation in Israel famalam

>yes goys fight for Israel!

lol no u.

After WW2 the British gave it to them.

Really it needs to be taken back and the world should be rid of jews once and for all.

Really makes you think
youtube.com/watch?v=76NytvQAIs0

I kind a want the sacred and historic sites to be with us. see: Syria.

If you don't think it's theirs you should probably take it.

i mean Jerusalem was kind David's capital

post yfw there is literally zero archeological evidence supporting the belief in the existence of a King David, and even the recent Tel Dan inscription, which Jews and Christians seem to use to support his existence, doesn't give evidence he existed

I meant the Israeli army retard. Your pic should prove you that we can do just fine by ourselves

i don't believe kind David existed by the fact Jews wrote about Jerusalem thousands of years ago that they have connection to the city

Still waiting...

>Your pic should prove you that we can do just fine by ourselves

lol no really, do jews (diaspora and israeli) actually believe this?

what's it like knowing your Government even lies to you, it's most precious People? assuming you arent Israeli IC of course..

>be Israel
>pretend to be at war with Assad
>but actually share a common enemy
>create ISIS to destroy common enemy
>betray Iran once enemy is destroyed
Jews, ladies and gentlemen.

as long as you know your entire history is fabricated, its all good :3

>I cant recall ISIS apologizing to any other Government, can can you recall such a thing?

ISIS didn't. That particular militia did in panic.

>attacking the source but not the claim

Except that's not the source, the source is the Prof. Inbar's article that the story refers to.

besacenter.org/perspectives-papers/destruction-islamic-state-strategic-mistake/

He argued that that it's better to keep a weakened ISIS around as a honeypot for radicals rather than destroying it completely, letting Iran expand its sphere of influence, and have the radicals spread around and be harder to identify.

You can disagree with that, of course, but that's quite different than what the headline implies.

Look at your own picture, we only fought with the US army support ONE TIME
>Jordanian intellectuals

Kek, are you this retarded? Or is this bait?

come on, mate
that just plain dishonest
how many trillions have we spent already?
ungrateful

>it wasn't ISIS
>it was an ISIS militia

you've really got the 95 IQ working in overdrive huh?

>I cant debunk his claims
>better mock them instead

95 IQ.

20% arab

>80% Jewish

Tells the same story dipface

Go to youtube and watch Marching to Zion. It'll answer all your questions.

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

You really are this autistic, aren't you?
your yearly 3.1 billion "aid" is less than 1% of our GDP, besides the fact that our military budget is 17.8 billion.

Do some research before being retarded over the internet next time, will you?
If it wasn't for 20% Arabs, AND the fact that the west bank and Gaza strip and included as Israel, We'll be way higher than 100

>Look at your own picture, we only fought with the US army support ONE TIME

You little heebs were fought to a standstill in 2006, and that's with expensive toys gifted to you from my country and an annual allowance. Answer my question: do you actually believe your country can defend itself on it's own?

When I encounter Americans IRL that believe the mossad/IDF meme I just ask them to name an Israeli victory. Then I point them to Lavron and Liberty and the rest sorts itself out.

But do YOU, my little heeb, believe your own smoke?

My IQ is probably higher than yours, but that's beside the point.
Funny how other ISIS militias, like the one in the Sinai, have no problem attacking us.

Seems like thats what (they) want us to believe, releasing an article like that. I am afraid this goes deeper than we think.

>Why in any world atlas prior to 1947 Israel isn't on the map?

Because Israel wasn't a state yet. The land, however, belings to Jewish people. We were the first to create civilization there and the Palestinians are only there due to Ottoman conquest. We need a homeland too or we will have to keep parasitizing your countries just to survive as a people.

If Israel doesn't beling to Jews then Europe doesn't beling to whites and you should all spread your cheecks for Ahmed. You literally are filthy goyim if you don't see this.

Why aren't the USA on the map prior to 1776??? Does that land really belong to them?!

ayy kike destroyed the Burger-niggers

oh yes im sure its all the arabs fault. Jews are engaging in white genocide and trying to takeover the world not because they're low IQ normies who dont realize the next time we BTFO of Israel because of their tricks.. they wont recover.

its the arabs responsible for a 6000+ year history of Jewish idiocy..

are you a drunk African?

has israel even attacked israel yet or nah?

>>I cant debunk his claims
>>better mock them instead

You say that as if you can prove me that you are right. The fact is you didn't even bother to do real research, and most likely got all of your information on the subject from ms.paint images.

Proving you that the bullshit you just spit is false if the same as proving that Obama isn't a fucking lizard. You can't prove nor prove it wrong because that statement is so fucking retarded

Palestine (including the area now called Israel) is rightful British clay

i gave a legit source for my claims.
all you give in return is mockery.
stay defeated.

>muh Jooz deztroy us whites
Pic very related, you bloody nigger tier intellectual

>Jews are engaging in white genocide and trying to takeover the world not because they're low IQ normies who dont realize the next time we BTFO of Israel because of their tricks.

This sentence contradict itself, how can we take over you if as you say, you outsmart us?

>its the arabs responsible for a 6000+ year history of Jewish idiocy..

Sure. We were also responsible for the black death, the earthquake in Nepal and the Dinosaur Genocide. Stay woke senpai

Ha, rest in piece, Bobby

>muh IQ
yeah, same as nigger "muh dick" or german "muh ancestry"
all totally wrong on all levels, as well as retarded and untrue

"Attacking"

>their own words isn't proof
seems legit.

>i gave a legit source for my claims.
Wew lad, just wew.
I must be blind, because I see no link, which means your """""""""""legit source"""""""""""" and the """""""""""""quotes""""""""""""" you just posted of mr. Fischer are as legit as pic related.

>i see no link

web.archive.org/web/20170516154130/https://www.memri.org/reports/former-jordanian-minister-isis-was-created-iran-israel-assad-regime-crush-sunni-arabs-middle

now what?

>inb4 its not a real source

Why won't you answer a simple question, jew?

Do you believe israel can actually fight its own battles or not?

>you just posted of mr. Fischer are as legit as pic related.
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Bobby_Fischer#Quotations

Yep, the other time you fought with the USS liberty.

>50th anniversary is soon. Remember the USS Liberty

>fighting and dying for a barren strip of desert
why don't they just move to neighbouring muslim countries? why all the hassle??? and why haven't the israelis carpet bombed them out of existence yet??

I did answer, and yes

I didn't disagree with the fact that he said that.
The fact that just because Jordanian minister said it, it must be true.

Not that I expected that a retard like you will understand a simple thing such as this.

Well done, I stand corrected. You should post real evidence more often, and maybe I'll take you seriously

Go back a few more decades and tell me where Palestine is on the map

Your reading comprehension could use some work.

>Firing Grad rockets at our civilians isn't attacking.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-rocket-attack-latest-port-eilat-launch-egypt-resort-islamic-state-terror-group-a7570991.html

Around $3 billion a year, %17 of your military budget, and you still say you got no help
You spit in the faces of those who have helped you the most
You're the reason sympathy for your state is fading

>The fact that just because Jordanian minister said it, it must be true.
what is your argument? that because its the Jordanian Minister it MUST be wrong? thats a weak argument and you know it.

how many times has ISIS actually attacked Israel?

>You should post real evidence more often, and maybe I'll take you seriously

>Jews are people

This is fine. There will be a reckoning soon. They will pay for all their crimes going back through history. The history they have tried to rewrite. I only feel bad for the real Jews that will be caught in the crossfire when the dam breaks.

>Around $3 billion a year, %17 of your military budget, and you still say you got no help

Because the USA helped us since the birth of Israel? You should do actual research from time to time.

>You spit in the faces of those who have helped you the most

Sure we do. We totally can't just balance our spending to reach the same military budget without the US, once again, your brilliance shines in the light of 1000 stars

>You're the reason sympathy for your state is fading

Dream on. 8 in 10 people in the US support Israel. How does it fell that your opinion is such an irrelevant minority you are nothing but a laughing stock?

yeah, sure thing kike
question for you: if you constantly claim treasures and buildings in europe were jewish and try to get them back, why palestinians should not do the same to you?

>what is your argument? that because its the Jordanian Minister it MUST be wrong? thats a weak argument and you know it.

If MY argument was weak, yours is the nu-male of arguments.

>Even though he just said it without providing any evidence/proof, it doesn't mean he MUST be wrong

I'll give you some credit, you got a chuckle out of me.

>how many times has ISIS actually attacked Israel?

express.co.uk/news/world/751544/Jerusalem-attack-truck-hit-pedestrians-Israel-man-shot

>Dream on. 8 in 10 people in the US support Israel. How does it fell that your opinion is such an irrelevant minority you are nothing but a laughing stock?
>poll fallacy
yeah, and somehow we live in world where Hillary is not president
please, reduce number of your jewish tricks or you will inevitably perish due to sheer mistrust turned hatred from rest of the world
or keep jewing, your choice

zero argument
17% of your defense budget
unrefuted
> no help from the US
> We totally can't just balance our spending to reach the same military budget without the US, once again
you're denying the impact of US aid, specially during the 70s, when things were very different

>yeah, and somehow we live in world where Hillary is not president

Israel supported Trump and still supports it retard

>please, reduce number of your jewish tricks or you will inevitably perish due to sheer mistrust turned hatred from rest of the world

everythingIDisagreeWithIsAJewishTrick.jpg

So twice. ISIS has attacked Israel twice..despite being in the Middle East and therefore in the middle of the conflict. Twice.

>Israel says not to destroy ISIS
>ISIS apologizes for attacking Israeli soldiers
>Multiple sources state Israel, Assad and the U.S. created ISIS as a tool to defeat Sunnies in the Middle East
>Israel is our ally

Rabbi, i...

>zero argument
There was no statement to argue against to begin with, just autistic screeching

>17% of your defense budget

Yea, what's your point?

>unrefuted

What's their to refute other than your increasing butthurt?

>you're denying the impact of US aid, specially during the 70s, when things were very different

Then get a time machine and teleport back to the 70s and tell me that.

>see picture
>read question
>hover over post
>see Clapistani flag

The retardation checks out.

>everythingIDisagreeWithIsAJewishTrick.jpg
>implying it isn't

and you misinterpreted poll argument like the kike you are
first, you say
>hurr durr people support isralel those who do not are minority
and now, when pointed out that "minority" argument is bullshit you turn the facts inside out

truly fine specimen of juden

>Israel says not to destroy ISIS
What's there not to understand by we want to stay back and let our enemies destroy each other?

>>ISIS apologizes for attacking Israeli soldiers

Already confronted that above

>>Multiple sources state Israel, Assad and the U.S. created ISIS as a tool to defeat Sunnies in the Middle East

Oh, more Jordanian intellectuals?

>>Israel is our ally

yes, we are your ally

>Rabbi, i...

*autistic screeching intensifies*

>stay back and let our enemies destroy each other?
so Europe is your enemy, because it is in ISIS crosshairs?
perhaps you should consider war with EU then

and all the non-muslims ISIS kills? what about the children sold as sex slaves? all collateral damage?

>p/s: Jews are good people

LOL. Do you think they care?

youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI

Sure, do you want me to also worry about the sinking holes in Kazakhstan?

Since when is what happening in Europe our problem?

can hope :\

Jerusalem belongs to Jerusalem.

DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

What the fuck does Hillary losing habe to do with US support for Israel? Are you retarded?
Or do you still (like many of the retards that post on here) think that Trump is some "anti jew" guy?

Hilarious what a bubble many people live in.

>when you take a meme a little too seriously

Not our problem.

Asking that is like asking what about the starving children in Africa.

Why should I get into the shit-show in Syria when I have no interests there what so ever.

You literally reduced your argument into muh-feewings tier.

I lost hope for the imposter Jews when I figured out 9/11

Ashkenazi Jews are not real Jews.

Why aren't the arabs able to crush Israel? Israel is a very small country in land-size and population, are arabs fucking retarded or something?

>Not our problem.
You said Israel is purposely not destroying ISIS because you guys want to

So if you're purposely not really fighting ISIS, it kinda is your problem.
And now you know why nobody likes the Jews.

You lack altruism.
Very sad.