Population of Sup Forums

Where are you on this picture? I'm a Skeptic.

I am the photographer

just here to troll

This.

same

yep.

All of Sup Forums is 99% idiots.

yeh

inna woods

This, it's a strangely addicting way of passing time at work.

I always laugh at those posts that say "haha I came here to troll u guyz but now i am redpilled XD XD", nothing screams "impressionable child" like the average trumpcuck.

directionless adult trolling

You must go back.

I think I'm the skeptic. I don't really believe in the Jewish overlord theory, but that's probably what (((they)))want me to do.

Sup Forums is satire

have a read, plebbitor

See what I did? I used skepticism to refute Sup Forums's existence

I like to use it as a news source and sometimes argue talking points to better polish my writing skills

Albeit, Lately only retarded posts get actual discussion and people have stopped caring enough to read past the first couple of sentences

I'll probably go back to being a regular on /biz/ if said trend continues

Paranoid schizophrenic

anycunt up itt like slipping the mrs the rodger on a saturday night?

What if they actually earned their place because they're GOD'S CHOSEN MASTER RACE and because God helps them? :^)

Skeptic

White nationalist. I never thought i'd be "that guy", but every week that goes by I am pushed further and further into feeling vindicated for my beliefs. I was literally the last person you would have ever thought would turn out like this 5 years ago, but now i'm just about ready to be like "fuck it" and go full skinhead because i'm that pissed off.

I'm the green frog in the background.
Shadilay!
Shadilay!
Shadilay!