Muscular Men Make The Worst Boyfriends, According To Science

rebelcircus.com/blog/muscular-men-make-the-worst-boyfriends-according-to-science//

Well Sup Forums? I hope you don't try to work out and better yourself.

>their beliefs regarding traditional gender roles
>their sexist beliefs
Good heavens I hate 21st century western women

Women are their own worst enemy

>sexist beliefs

So in other words, muscular men make the best boyfriends.

interesting "science" you got there

>implying women don't love being alternately neglected and dicked down

>according to science

Amazing title, how does this shit even happen ffs

Yeah goy women
Date nu-male cucks

can confirm muscular men are the best boyfriends
women are just retarded

Because this is the blog for an online Hot Topic and not a legitimate journalistic source.

>Flag
Yep, this seems authentic.

Allways do exact oppostie what jews say.

Emil being a faggot
hmm why am I not suprised even anymore

This sounds pretty good actually.
These retards are literally telling women that they have to choose between weak betas with politically correct beliefs, and strong alphas who believe in traditional gender roles.
Which do you think women are going to choose? Protip: It's not going to be the politically correct betas.
These idiots are now pushing the idea that all the feminist ideas are going to get in your way if you want a strong alpha boyfriend.

>hating masculinity
>promoting the skinnyfat "dadbod"
It's so blatant they want to weaken white men such that they'll offer no resistance when the race war comes.

I'm gonna squat so hard today I swear to God.

The researchers found that the more muscular the man, the more likely he is to harbor traditional sexist beliefs, such as women belong in the kitchen and men are meant to be the head of the household.

Yeah look at the current US divorce rate vs how it used to be when men actually we're the head of households, how much have we destroyed the notion of a traditional family?

Probably because they just use them and toss em

>I'm gonna squat so hard today I swear to God.

this

Does it matter, considering they nevertheless get laid constantly?
Sure, the girls might complain, but they still put out, and as long as that's the case, why would the guys give a fuck about what the women think?

To me, what they call "being a good boyfriend" is submissively giving power over to the girl and ending up a "just and caring" faggot.

It's all a power struggle, and when the women are losing and getting the raw end of the deal, they blame the guys they fuck to be "bad boyfriends", when in reality the men are just doing what is best for themselves.

Are you seriously telling me that hot women are different? That they are "good girlfriends"? No. Many hot people are assholes for the sake of getting what they want, and that's just fine.

These people are lying cunts that are failing and living in denial, so they claim to want a fair relationship, but in reality they themselves would be equally shitty to other people if given the chance.

Yeah self discipline and work ethic are huge turn offs for bitches.... Live out of my car and get girls easy.

repeat after me
"I'm sorry stacey i just don't think I'm okay with Tyrone feeling you up"

This is the peak of male attractiveness. You may not like it, but that's the way it is.

>Well Sup Forums? I hope you don't try to work out and better yourself...

...he lisped, as her baby gash soaked and dripped for the muscle-bound hunk

Muscular boyfriends only make the worst boyfriends if you aren't a feminine woman

>...so we looked at the data.

(((science)))

Subjective people make the worst objective studies, according to science.

Israel wiped off the map

BYE

BYE BYE

The kind of people who willingly turn themselves into something like OP pic usually have major issues.

wtf i hate lifting now

Too late. Married for 8 years with a 4th kid almost here.

>According to science
>Traditional gender rolls, Eke!

The author should be executed.

Yes...stay unhealthy and single...wouldn't want you to pass healthy genes on to your *gulp* white children...

Who even takes the opinions of weak men and women seriously?

They'll even leave you when you cheat on them.
The bastards!

Yes don't work out goyi- men. Our (((scientist))) prove that deyels are more loyal. Alphas have more choices... don't be like them!

Nu-males will be reading these kinds of stories, not women.

>r9k approves
so what kind of unhealthy body do bitches want, malnourished or obese.

like what? overly inflated ego? maybe , but rather than being a huge cuck

good goy, become fat

>The researchers claimed that there is a correlation between brawny guys and sexist beliefs. Eek!

What the fuck? The author is conflating 'being a bad boyfriend' with 'holding sexist views'. Just because a person holds sexist views, it doesn't mean that they would be a bad partner. Is this just communist propaganda?

Muscledudes spend a significant amount of their time maintaining mass, time that could be spent increasing their intellect, getting to know their girlfriend, or improving themselves in ways that don't amount to faggy preening. The basic premise of OP's article is basically self-evident.

>implying you cant have both

(((science)))

Body building is (((gay))) preening. Masculine men attain old-man strength gradually by living healthy and doing manly work.

What about muscular chicks? I have a thing for amazonian babes.

>increasing their intellect
IQ is congenital.
>getting to know their girlfriend
Faggot.

Read a philosophy book between sets bro, it's the /fitlit/ shit.

Having a fit body helps you think clearer.

Like being rather dumb, to be honest. Muscles like that are not practical, not healthy, and if someone's idea of a fun hobby is to push weights for hours in a gym, it's safe to say they're not the sharpest knife in a drawer.

I used to be a hardcore trump supporter. I was behind him ever since he came down those escalators.
No more, trump has gone to far and has not delivered on his promises. I am officially getting off the "trump train"...

You literally can't. Men who look like the dude in OP spend more than 2 hours working out 4-5 days a week. Literally all the men I know who look similar to that are faggots who go to the gym to pick up dudes or absolute retards who spend none of their free time using their brain

/fit/ here. We don't get laid any more often than you do. Money > facial aesthetics > game > being ripped.

They know their own self worth and refuse to let women walk over them?

>The researchers claimed that there is a correlation between brawny guys and sexist beliefs. Eek!
In other words, sexist guys fuck better and guys that write "Eek!" don't fuck at all.

no, they use roids and maybe work out less than 6 hours a week

>there is a correlation between brawny guys and sexist beliefs
Maybe because brawny guys spend a lot of time pumping and dumping vapid whores?

IQ doesn't equate to intellect, you can have a high IQ and be a massively ignorant faggot who spends all their free time working out and never read any books. I know several people like that. Body building is not the only way to stay in shape

>there is a correlation between brawny guys and sexist beliefs

What's wrong with being sexy?

>everyone who takes care of their body is a steroid fuelled bodybuilder

STOP

The true redpill is to be both intellectually and physically developed. Take a mathematician like Andrew Wiles or Mochizuki and put them on starting strength for a year or two to produce the fully realized pinnacle of our species.

nigger I just got 5 kg of pure whey protein 1 kg of creatine, been on intermittent fasting and recalculated the caloric intake to build meat. Built my own gym in the garden. Going to become a massive glorious traditional goy this year. Wish me luck.

I bet theres a disclaimer in the article that says Unless theyre brown.

Rippletits please

This is actually true, and I don't have an issue with it chad is a degenerate who only cares about himself, and would gladly throw his wife and children under a bus for his own benifit. Any bloke who puts that much effort into their own appearance is the equivalent of a whore and is bluepilled as fuck.

>yeah, don't exercise. Don't improve goy

Andrew Wiles did not become the intellect that he is by spending enough time out of his week/month/year working out to become a muscledude. There is a reason you don't think of muscledude Chads when you think of a stereotypical smart person. Luckily for Chads the Dunning Kruger effect exists and the vast majority of women are literally incompetent to judge men by intellectual capacity.

I like this guy.
Could be itt right now.

Golden One in RUINS

to roasties? as they should be

Muscular men are the only ones who get girlfriends in the first place. Women would rather be with buff shitbags than with skinny "good guys".

Fake science.

Brain requires far more energy than the rest of the body to run, you can be both a genius and an Adonis, but it is fucking difficult to maintain.

>IQ doesn't equate to intellect

Literally the definition

>you can have a high IQ and be a massively ignorant faggot who spends all their free time working out and never read any books

Knowledge=/= intelligence

IQ absolutely is not comgenital
IQ measures the brain's ability to analyse and use patterns
it's actually really easy to "study" for an IQ test, all you need is to take more of them and use an answer key to check yourself. as you do your pattern-observing skills should increase.

>not listening to audiobooks of philosophical works while working out
It's like you don't even want to lift.

or (((minor))) issue

Shut up you sour grapes faggot there are plenty of muscular Chads who still find plenty of time to cultivate their intellect. It takes like an hour a day at the gym, maybe 90 minutes tops to become shredded if you give yourself a year or two

You're a retard if you think lifting 6 hours a week will somehow undermine your life outside of the gym. The people you know are also retarded.

No guy who looks like that is ever going to date any girl who uses the term "gender roles."

Manlet.

let me guess. This study is a joke with poorly-defined definitions (what exactly is a "sexist belief") and shoddy methodology.

I wonder if they took race into account

Spotting you in spirit

Women don't care what their man looks like, as long as they are healthy. Women are attracted to resources and a mans ability to gather resources.

Star trek Vulcan female

hmm maybe those muscles are too big just maybe but it is just a non argument that if you look like that or enjoy pushing yourself to the edge you cant be intelligent , look at all the statues of the greek philosophers m8 they were pretty smart if you ask me
dunno about this but I guess its manageable its just your main focus in life , having good time management

that is because men with muscles usually have more testosterone and will put bitches in their place

>it is impossible to waste a high IQ by never pursuing intellectual activities

You're stupid as fuck

Always knew this? That's why I made the right choice.

This is propaganda to emasculate real manly men.

People like you are why the Sup Forums stereotype is fat NEETS behind their computers 24/7. Abandoning self-care because the other side does it is the equivalent of Sup Forums stealing the gay pride flag, except this is just you being autistic with no intent from the other side.

Well from the clip on OP's pic alone yes. Since traditional values = sexist.

I rather swim than lift weights to be honest. I love swimming.

Belief in 'traditional gender roles' = You're a sexist misogynistic intolerant bigot

>according to (((science))) whites men must end themself.

>according to science
>science

There isn't even an author listed so we could never guess (((who))) would write something like this.

>(((science)))
Thats right goys, masculine men are bad, you have to go with the metrosexual beta faggots who has a perfume collection.