My girlfriend is very opposed to racist views. I am entirely racist...

My girlfriend is very opposed to racist views. I am entirely racist. How can I influence her to be more understanding of this? I show her crime statistics and she simply thinks "Well, they're not all bad." or "Whites do it too!". Its like a brick wall, and she's a very intelligent girl she is just extremely kind and naive. She thinks it is stupid to be proud to be white or our history if you didn't directly contribute.

She gets mad at me when I say things like I want my sons to be strong and alphas, and not raise some beta mine-craft gay loser. She thinks I'm being mean and that they should just be whoever they "choose" to be. She doesn't realize how much influence others have on a child to become a loser or a fag or something.

She gets furious when I joke about niggers or anything mean-spirited, despite how funny the joke is. She thinks theyre like her, kind.

What do? Sometimes I think it won't work out because of how she wants kids to not have any influence from me. But she's beautiful, smart, kind, and loyal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is ultimate proof that white people do it too

>AstroTurf general

She is correct, it turns out

One question, do you two have similar upbringings? I'm guessing that she doesn't have too much experience with big bogs and her interaction with them is extremely minimal. Screams valley girl

She actually went to a predominantly black school. Way more than I did. She's seen plenty of examples of niggerdom, She just chooses to always see it as individuals, instead of the group itself, like I do.

It's an act. Women love strong views and polarizing personalities.

Which side they come from doesn't matter to them.

>"whites do it too
Ok but the proportion is quite different, that's the whole point

This is true for most women, not for the "smart" ones who have identified their own point of view.

>too autistic to push your agenda successfully
>not autistic enough to convincingly be a Sup Forumsack

She understands that, but she doesn't believe it justifies treating them differently. (And my treating, I just mean jokes or avoiding businesses that look niggery).

You do it the same way I did to my once blue pulled girlfriend. You fuck her. You fuck her hard dammit. Then when she's just laying there recovering you pillow talk about things that "bother you" and "make you angry".

Make her orgasm---->Talk about Jews

I think is not is not that important. One time you have the kids she can't stop you from tell them dthe truth.

She will betray you. Leave her.

She's super submissive in bed and outside, just not when it comes to anything that can be "mean".

But she's so loyal. She's perfect in every aspect besides this. That is why this is so bothersome. She's a traditional qt who loves to cook and wants to raise 5 kids.

This sort of...

Had my gf be all bluepilled until i showed her the how successful a powerful, ambitious and driven man could be.

Then told her about all the ways i could lose it. She quickly took the redpill.

Just don't be such a sperg about it. Crack your best nigger jokes around your m8s, not around her. Stop actively trying to convince her. Do not lie about your views if she brings up topics such as race, but you should wait for her to start those conversations. Over time she might come around. Even if she doesn't adopt all of your views herself she will be accepting of your views if you don't act like such a sperg about it. When it comes to how to raise the kids just go along with letting them "choose who they want to be". There isn't anything particularly wrong with that attitude. The best thing you can do to ensure your son doesn't end up a beta faggot is to lead by example. Encourage them to join team sports and other "alpha" activities. Forcing attitudes, hobbies, ideas, etc, onto children often ends up backfiring especially if they don't have a very strong bond with their parents. I think i would be able to make it work with a woman that does not share all of my racist views but is good wife/mother material in terms of being smart, loving, and loyal. Especially if you two are still in your 20s. Over a few decades with a strong man her views will end up the same as the man's.

Break up with her you fucking retard

Did she burn coal or fuck any non-white mongs?

Nope. She sexted a gook in like 11th grade, but that is all.

fuck off leaf.

i converted my girl from blue to red pill white genocide awareness.

kek and that dumb whore told you this?

>Dating someone who was obviously a coal burner

Drop her. Treacherous whore.

Yeah, she's a good girl for the most part. I know its hard to believe over the internet, especially when 90% of women are shit.

If you're incapable of convincing a woman who loves you that the earth is flat, then you must be either lying or retarded.

>"Well, they're not all bad." or "Whites do it too!".

Well, she obviously has the bigger brain in this so called relationship. You know a generalizing brain is a size of a pea, right? Yeah, that's what you got there, buddy.

Sorry should have specified this thread was for whites only.

Is this satire?

Hey OP I'm in somewhat of the same boat. Me and my girlfriend live in a very conservative state and both rarely interact with blacks. She is however in a fairly liberal college major and they have brain washed her into thinking shit like the wage gap, police brutality, and other bull shit they push is real. She calls me racist when I say things like niggers commit more crimes and rapes, but I don't back down and she realizes she can't beat the statitstics. It also helps that most of our friends are conservatives who notice racial problems in black communities. Do you live in a liberal or conservative place? Because that will greatly affect your relationship concerning this matter.

Oh I'm sorry. Pic related: you and your drone buddies.

#MAGA xD

Why are you such a cuck? Why not find a woman who isn't a complete fucking idiot to marry and have children with instead of some coal burning roastie who would leave you for the first chad that gives her a drunken glance? Sounds like you're the retarded one here.

My wife was like this sort of when we got together. Once we had our first child her mother instincts kicked in and she realized all the dangers from degenerate I ranted about are not just HER potential problem, but the child's. She tred pilled easily on her own.

Also do the "fuck her hard " approach

> She is however in a fairly liberal college major and they have brain washed her

She burned the coal. Drop her or you will produce mongrel offspring.

>she's smart

no, she's a dumb cunt.

if she was smart she wouldn't believe obvious trash news.

Fuck off toothpaste. What part of my post implied that he shouldn't redpill her? I was simply suggesting he approach it as a slow process. How long did it take you to redpill your gf?

Don't back down and don't break up with her. If your girlfriend's biggest problem with you is that you're an asshole with strong beliefs, then you're in a great position. Women love strength and stubbornness. They love to complain to other women about how much of a 'typical man' their boyfriend is. The second you start changing your views and beliefs to satisfy her, she'll start losing respect and attraction.

The key is to not care about what she thinks. She's allowed to believe dumb shit politically, she's a woman. All you have to do is respectfully disagree and stay fairly unemotional.

When it comes to having kids she's meant to be the 'good cop' who babies them, and that's fine for when they're young and need that. If you stay strong and principled, you'll always be the example they follow and listen to over her. That's the way she'll want it too.

I live in a very conservative area, and she has family members who think the same way as I do. Its literally just her choosing to not see the world differently that she does, I guess.

THIS.

Absolutely true. If you're successful and your bluepilled gf is giving you shit, just let her know about all the degenerate things (((they))) would love to see you doing. Let her know about how doing these degenerate things could ruin your relationships and professional life. Then slowly ease her into (((who))) is behind the degeneration agenda.

Try showing her this.

Jared Taylor, an outspoken voice in the white advocacy movement and founder of American Renaissance sits down with CNN.

On May 5, Sara Sidner of CNN interviewed Jared Taylor and talked about:

- why whites voted for Trump
- racial differences in IQ
- hate crime hoaxes
- racial nationalism
- what whites could face as a minority

A few clips from the interview were aired on May 15 as part of a CNN feature about a racial incident that occurred at American University earlier that month. This is the complete formal CNN-Jared Taylor interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4

>T. Yahkob Niggerstein

She should leave you before it's too late. People like you don't deserve to reproduce.

> I am entirely racist.

Just don't make dumb statements like this and you'll be fine. If you ever get to discuss it (and I suggest that you DONT) just talk about bell curve and avarages. Tell her that race is actually much more complicated and deep than skin color and that not even all niggers have huge dicks on avarage etc (take a look at somali penis length stats kek). Not all niggers are dumb either, but on avarage they are pretty fucking dumb.

Nah, if any of our friends found out she burned coal she would be shunned and no one would look at her the same. Nice part about living in rural Midwest

Say you want to move into a new apartment. Make sure it's filled with loud niggers. Call her racist if she won't agree to it. Spend six months watching her get harassed and yelled at by niggers. Wait until she breaks and asks you to move out. Ask her why. She'll tell you.
>I HATE NIGGERS

Literally the same story as me, user, even in the other comments.
Every time my girlfriend call the jews "older brothers" I internally die.
The problem is that women tend to see everyone as if he were her child. So there are no dangerous groups, only "muh poor little boyz" who need to be helped. Their empathy stops them to think rationally

Anything you pick up from somebody else is not your own view. Smart ones like to feel smart, so they will be attracted to polarizing AND smart men.

Which most of the time even happens to be the author of the book where they picked up their "own" view points from.

You don't compromise you hold your belief like a man, when she starts throwing a tantrum you leave and don't listen to her bullshit if she wants to talk she has to listen.

Then I wouldn't worry about it too much. As she gets older her views will change, especially when she has children to defend from thugs

Knock her up. She will become properly in-group oriented once she has children.

go through a nigger infested area

let her know that she is only safe because presumably (you) are not a beta cuck who will watch tyrone plow her

>Pay a bunch of nigs to kidnap her. Have them beat and rape her for days. She'll come to hate them. Then when they let her go you tell her she should've listened to you. Then leave her cause she's now damaged goods. You won't have a gf anymore but at least she'll hate niggers.

Drop her, then hitch up with an ultra catholic Italian/Spanish god tier right wing child bearer.

Your autistic relationship problems dont belong here. Fuck off to

Your girlfriend is trash and you shouldn't let her influence you or your future children. If you can't dominate her into being a submissive and obedient wife who teaches your children proper values instead of how to """"follow your dreams little snowflake"""" then just remove her from your list of reproductive options. Women are fucking retarded. Either make her your woman or don't breed with her.

Mine is the opposite... she literally started shaking, crying and clinging to me when we had to spend 2 minutes in a bus in Lisbon packed with nogs.

kek

My girl understands the jews and even identifies them to me. She has no problem with me talking about the Jews, even if she doesn't really believe it. Its just when it comes to blacks or muslims or any shitskin, she suddenly has to protect their innocence.

Because nogs and slimes are "muh poor children starving". Women literally think like this, hope your gf is submissive enough so she does not subvert your sons (but she will succeed with your daughters)

They do this because they do not have children of their own, and none of their girlfriends do either. Their nurturing is misdirected. You have to give them babies so that they can think properly. Women are not meant to be 20 something and childless, it wrecks their brains.

dont show her racist propaganda just show her pure facts litte by litte like the story an state of africa or why the narco culture have rotten every mexican also a lot of literarute star whit normi shit like lovcraft and his nigger cat

>My girlfriend
hi here cuckito
pro hint: she isn't your anything
you're her cuck

Interesting theory, I have never thought it

>she's beautiful, smart, kind, and loyal.
too bad she's an idiot
establish dominance or rather, dont commit at all to any girl at such a young age you faaaag
you're clearly not ready to handle a womyn

this
opfaggot's gf is just picking whoever has the biggest dick to shape her mind with, and guess what op that's not you

>mexican or spanish

I know it's not easy but just avoid talking about politics with women. It's completely pointless.

>lovecraft and his nigger cat

I've always fucking loved this girl

It is the truth, women can be the most ethnocentric creatures on Earth but they have to have children. Their genetic survival is based on either having children with a man who protects them or being available for the same. So a childless fertile women is unconsciously always looking for that, if she does not have it then she will signal nonstop that she is looking for it and that she is the most empathetic and nurturing woman you can find. Until she has children she will keep doing this. Of course there is some subversive manipulation of this going on but it is still a natural phenomenon. If she doesn't have kids ever then she will become a hateful and wretched creature, this is why so many folktales about crones exist.

She's the goal.

you wont win. she knows that democrats need brown people. you wont get her to switch sides because even if she votes republican she will be a secret feminist

all white women who are liberal will pretend to be conservative but wont stand for any one picking on brown people. their agenda requires brown guys

they had seen a little indie flick called twilight about some milk toast bitch who gets fought over by a white guy and a brown guy and gets fucked by both.... they want that more than anything. even the old ones. bitches be whores

>If she doesn't have kids ever then she will become a hateful and wretched creature,
Shouldn't she continue to be a nurturing woman forever if she does not have children? Why changing to hate the world?

How to make a racist out of your bitch is pretty easy to accomplish. Simply invest some money into vacations. As destination choose only countries with a high share of niggers, sandniggers, brown taccos or curryniggers. Recieve extra points for a muzzie shithole like egypt, tunesia or turkey. Take for example Cairo, Egypt. Just do the walk with your unveiled, sexy looking GF from the egypt museum to Tahir-square and then over the Kasr al nile bridge to the opera. Its a running the gauntlet for every sexy girl. Trust me, this walk is such a horrid experience for every sexy girl as thousands of horny subhuman sandniggers crowd the sidewalks, especially at the Kasr Bridge. They'll grab, kiss and harass your gal for sure. After that walk she will have a completely different opinion about dirty sandniggers and their fkin rapeculture.

Don't try to redpill girls. They are just fuckholes.

Because she will become barren. She will know she will never have children and this makes her spiteful. The only way this doesn't happen is if her sister/brother has kids and she becomes surrogate of sorts for them, although ahe may still become crazy. These behaviors are the way we evolved to be, it helps drive reproduction.

meh i'm bored so why not offer a genuine response.

i'm the product of "coal burning" or whatever other label you prefer - white mother and burnt toast father. that being out of the way i've spent a considerable amount of time thinking about the dynamic known as "racism" among us human beings.

i can see your point of view for sure OP, when 7 out of 10 interactions net a negative experience it's only logical (albeit a tad unfair if you must) to assume the other 3 will be the same as the majority (the 7). i find this to be an unavoidable truth of our specie.

i can also see your GF's point of view though as our specie is entirely sentient .. surely the individual agency afforded by this must be taken into consideration .. right? although trudging through the mud to find the 3 out of 10 that aren't like the 7 "bad apples" is asking quite a bit of anyone, at least in my opinion.

so at the end of the day i guess i'd suggest the following : can you appreciate her stance of individual accountability being separate to the group? and can she appreciate your logical apprehension in regard to the fact that 7 out of 10 humans from other ethnic backgrounds often end up presenting the worst possible image for the group as a whole?

you both seem to be well rounded intelligent individuals capable of discussion .. i wish you the best of luck in understanding one another, cheers.

>She's super submissive in bed and outside, just not when it comes to anything that can be "mean".
So THAT`s why the EU women are submissive to Islam! It`s all a sexual perversion to them. That actually explains a lot.

>She gets mad at me when I say things like I want my sons to be strong and alphas, and not raise some beta mine-craft gay loser.
You seriously use the terms "alpha" and "beta"? Wow man.
Anyhow, you can't do anything except slowly and gently convince her that you're right.

>How can I influence her to be more understanding of this?
Tell her to go live in a black neighborhood for 2 years at least.
She won't do that? Hmmmmm, ask her why not.
Dude, u need to leave her.

>when 7 out of 10 interactions net a negative experience it's only logical (albeit a tad unfair if you must) to assume the other 3 will be the same as the majority (the 7).
I don`t think that he assumes that all of his interactions with niggers will be bad, but the fact that 7/10 are is bad enough to wanna stay as far away from them as possible.

>Triggered

He actually knows how to be interesting and spice up the conversation a bit to not sound like a broken record - something you leftards could learn from, if you had any brains that is.

Just give her a small redpill from time to time. If you show your power level too soon, she will just think you are crazy and break up with you.

Yeah, OP is clearly sticking it in a BLACKED liberal slut.

i find myself inclined to agree user, stereotypes are not just created out of thin air - they usually have a foundation stemming from experiences.

when i was growing up i remember my parents were able to pump for their gas before they paid .. then over the course of say 8 years a lot of people took advantage of the 'honor system' and as a result now all the gas stations around here are pre pay, i think it ended up this way in a lot of places .. should everyone be treated as a potential thief? ideally i'd say no .. but when you attempt to give trust and are met with theft .. you're not really left with many logical options.

existence, what a chore.