/SGT/ - Slovenian General Thread

This is a slovenian and european white brothers thread.

If you want to keep in touch you can join >>> facebook com/groups/ProudSlovene

how do you feel about us?

Slovenians are alright in my book. Probably the only slavs that aren't born retarded.

Personally I hate the fact that you dont do sth for your country's greater good and rather let millions of your citizens flee to the west. Also you could once and for all free europe of those gypsy pest. History-wise you are cool.

And, beside Czechs, we are also the only mixed german-slav nation.

What do you guys think of Slovakia, also, is there are (((progressivenes))) there?

>šolski sistem vpelje bosansko muslimansko literaturo, kot obvezno bralno čtivo
sej bosanci ne znajo brt

>A QUICK RUNDOWN ON THIS GUY

i'm from jamaica i love my slovenia woman good weed good pussy

lubjana is best thenk you slovenia love love love

Slovakia has more or less nothing to do with us. We have a positive relationship like with most non-balkan europe.
Yes there is (((progressivenes))) and its rising rapidly. On the other the real right or alt-right is in huge minority.

Ja ampak ciljna skupina jim niso bošnjaki ampak slovenci, ki jih hocejo indoktrinirat.

Takrat ko je postal realna grožnja anti-slovenskim politikom in EU, so ga ocitno utišali. Ali je bilo to z grožnjo ali denarjem pa ne vem.

>bait

gypsies are also in Hungary and Bulgaria so even if we did something about them they will still be around
the migration thing is happening because our elite is hoarding so much cash that they don't care about the rest so people leave to either help their families or just want to make a better life I do agree that we need to do something from the inside

Where exactly are your fabled rapeforests

I want to experience one

don't you dare leaving without fucking my wife

sm povej

pa te priemo zbutat

I am planning vacation for this year to Romania. Can't wait, the roads look perfect for my bimmer.

I decided to spend my vacations in based countries only, voting with the wallet and all that.

Depends, if you want to rape faggots you gotta go to Ljubljanas' surrounding woods. If you want to fuck echtes steier fleisch, then südsteiermark. If you like picking on the mentally challenged, Novo Mesto is the place for you my man.

How are you doing', fellow Slovenians?

Nah, czech women are worth nothing. I have never met a Slovenian whore , though, which is why I think you guys are alright and must be doing things differently.

shut the hell up you cock-it russian drinking vodka

Slovenian women are third most promiscuous in the world. You can google the source.

And we can see right through your diaspora flag, can't mountain jew the mountain jew

But... You have Russian flag yourself... Why so unpatriotic?

Pst. Ivan i think they are on to you.
You dont have that little icon on the left.

Keep this up and we will be forced to retake Moscow

Stop making Slovenia a thing.
Slovenia will never be a thing

Other posters from Slovenia have said that already Slovenia is succumbing to the SJW tide.

Already there are large groups of Antifa in Slovenia.

Already there are large groups of people advocating that Slovenia be turned over to the Arabs and North Africans who "just need a home".

I'm tired of getting interested countries that might not exist in another 50 years. I have a travel book about Slovenia and it looks amazing. I want to see Piran. I want to see Triglav. I want to see the deep dark spooky forests of Eastern Slovenia. I want to see all the castles. I want to try your sour turnip dishes.

But what's the point if Ljubljana will have a Muslim mayor in just a few decades? What's the point when no white Europeans seem willing to make the distinction that their culture is superior to the muslim hordes?

Hey Slovenskis how's the political and financial climate?

Are you cucks like us or resisting the (((EU)))?

Now now no need to be hostile to Slav Bros.

>google antifa slovenija
>first link is facebook page titled antifa = mental retards

>signed strict no immigrant policy just a few months ago, forbidding all immigrants unless they flee from war from a neighbour counry
>neighbours are hungary, italy, croatia, austria

Yeah, no, but nice try.

Jewing it through, mostly. Too small to go all out, but there's >85% anti immigrants support here, so we're plowing through the grey zones of EU law.