>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/meet-the-based-stickman-173908
youtube.com/watch?v=H5i6ndIpraA
thecoli.com/forums/
idealist.org/en/consultant/17831f36e38c4b4098f96ecd68d114e5-the-pastorum-group-washington
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK YOU Sup Forums YOU FUCKING RACIST CUNTS

YOU'RE NOT EVEN MY REAL DAD

thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/meet-the-based-stickman-173908

>After his release from prison, Chapman was under psychiatric care and was prescribed multiple medications for depression and anxiety. When his parole term expired, Chapman later told a psychologist, he “stopped all medication.” But he continued to drink heavily and was abusing the painkiller Vicodin (taking upwards of 30 pills daily). Chapman also acknowledged smoking pot and using cocaine “once in a while.” [The psych report notes that Chapman used methamphetamine as an adult, but it does not specify a time frame.]
top kek!

tl;dr beware of the plant

Now this really made me fucking think

Poor niggers are suppressed by DNC infiltrated mods preventing them from getting woke.

oy vey Seth Rich's DNC spokesperson told you not to pay attention to his murder.
Don't worry about him being shot in the back twice with no sign of struggle.
Don't worry about nothing being stolen.
Don't worry that his murder was the first in nearly a decade in that area.

Hi Shareblue suck my dick

Oh, shit...that's a fucking brilliant question.

IF Seth Rich was unmasked by Obama's intel folks and IF Seth Rich was murdered by HRC/BHO goons then fug...

That's a very good one actually

So the last few days info came out that made the the liberal hivemind of reddit take a red suppository. That of course is the info on Seth Rich and the DNC admitting in court they rigged against Sanders, "but it's our right to do it" as they say.

So the idea is simple. Create a campaign similar to Draft our Daughters picking up the old theory Bernie fans had that he was threatened by the DNC. Now that they're aware he was rigged against, and the DNC does play crooked (Seth Rich), we can strike while the iron is hot and make Bernie supporters tear up their DNC cards by validating their theory that Bernie was indeed threatened.

The Seth Rich thing also validates that he was the leaker, and that Russia was obviously wasn't. That also ends talks of Trump collusion. By default, all that means the DNC are dirty liars and crooks. We tie them as crooked liars and the Sanders supporters on reddit will argue against the Russian collusion shit for us as "Yeah right that's what the lying DNC said and Seth Rich was the leaker".

We can essentially split reddit, the DNC base, and all it's Sanders supporters while they're in panic mode if we push this psyop. What do you guys think?

>WaPo makes some bullshit story up
>Democrats and the MSM take it and use it to insult Trump, only to scour back and forget it ever happened when its confirmed fake

WaPo story with (((sources))) is 'real', but Seth Rich being killed by the DNC is 'fake'? When has the left every been right?

Repost from old thread:

> Seth Rich exposed DNC to wikileaks probably because of Bernie burn and pedosta
> DNC kills Seth Rich and goes into damage control
> DNC hires CrowdStrike to "analyze hack" and form false Russian Hacking narrative
> DNC denies FBI access to DNC servers for third-party verification of "hack"
> DNC published russian election hacking narrative to make trump look bad

>trump admits he cucked out classified info
>b-b-b-but seth rich, it's true!!!!!11
pathetic

McMaster is about to hold a White House press conference.

This shit is stressing me out. It hasn't been this bad since the lowest lows of the election. And it's only going to get worse. What the hell am I supposed to do?

what the fuck is the pastorum group? you go to their website and it has no information at all, just their logo, phone # and email

I don't even know what website that is.

oh shiet

MUAHAHAHA

>McMaster is about to hold a White House press conference.

shortly

OH NO DRUMPF DID WHAT THE CONSTITUTION ALLOWS HIM TO DO
OH NO
OY VEY
You people are fucking pathetic.

Trump needs to declare the (((MSM)))'s inaccurate reporting a "clear and present danger to the national security of the United States."

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHH

GOODBYE SECOND TERM

> Literally sperging over sharing war info with a mutual enemy

Oh shit, should be easy enough to find out, just like "even if emails come out they are fake" says the DNC hired family spokesperson. Easy enough to verify if emails are real, they keep digging this hole deeper and deeper

thecoli.com/forums/
some nigger site, its funny one day we were watching them and they created a thread about it.

Good thing my comfort puppy is here. Come here, Fluffy!

Unironically activated my almonds

he is a fucking dumbass, the russian narrative is more alive than ever

what will he do next? invade syria to regain popularity?

Of course it's Fluffy
Did you miss your friends this morning?

it's impossible for an entity to take on the aspect of another diametrically opposed entity. the left can't be right anymore than "the down" can be "up"

For an Asian broad she's hot.

Link to source?

Not doubting you, just want it to roast people with.

I don't see the Wikileaks tweet calling out the DNC PR anywhere on Twitter. Did they delete it?

idealist.org/en/consultant/17831f36e38c4b4098f96ecd68d114e5-the-pastorum-group-washington

Here's a website with a short synopsis on what they are about.

>polls

McMaster is a kike and the leaker

Trump should torture Obama until he spills the beans

>he shared classified info and admitted it, fucking based!

>what the fuck is the pastorum group?
Nothing you need to be concerned with, citizen. Move along.

HEERRE WE GO

STREAM IS LIVE
>STREAM IS LIVE
STREAM IS LIVE
>STREAM IS LIVE
STREAM IS LIVE
>STREAM IS LIVE
STREAM IS LIVE
>STREAM IS LIVE

What are the odds Trump uses this Syrian crematorium bullshit to try and wag the dog his way out of this story about him giving classified info to Russians?

>the russian narrative is more alive than ever
You mean the narrative nobody believes outside a slim plurality of Democrats?

WH VIDEO IS UP

good fucking question

typical left wing anti-semitism. When will you shills learn that no ones falling for it? Trump loves the jews and so do we.

Verified liberals on twitter are criticising Trump for meeting Erdogan.

But...

Look at that manlet.

>We envision a country and world governed by principles of social and economic justice - and have a plan to achieve it.
So commies.

yeah, no one believes that, amirite peeds?!

Now you understand why it's important for people in the left to stay current on events. If they allow themselves to unplug from their propaganda sources for even as long as a month, they'll be confused as to what they're supposed to believe is true.

it is based. Russia is our friend.

I hate agreeing with libtards.

>LIVE LIVE LIVE
>LIVE LIVE LIVE
>LIVE LIVE LIVE

TRUMP needs to get rid of these press conferences or just do it himself.

Thanks user-kun.

Hallie thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.

Too smart. Kek

>Its normal for a president to give classified information to Russia! Trump is a god emperor hehe

Oh! It's you. I forgot about you fluffy. How's your Social Marxist leader doing?

thx bros. btw, did anyone seriously believe that trump could meet with russians without lefties sperging out and trying to capitalize on it in some way? no way trump did not see this coming from miles away and plan for it

>narrative is alive more then ever
Okay

anyone else appreciate Fox's white house correspondent? he always asks rational questions that I want to know the answer to, even if it's critical of the admin, it's always said calmly and respectively, asking it for objective journalism. He's a real gem stuck inside the "FLYNN FLYNN RUSSIA FLYNN IMPEACH THAT CRAZY DRUMPF ON A SCALE OF BLUMPF TO DUMPF HOW BAD IS THE PRESIDENT AT EVERYTHING"

james comey never threw the election for trump. He's always been a libtard in support of hillary.

I love how these fucking idiots in the media don't know the stream is up and are still getting ready. Fucking amateurs

McMaster live right now

It's time!

>Russia is our friend
until trumpsky decides to bomb it, then you will lock your cucky arms and scream
>down with russian terrorist and that manlet putin
I just can't wait

HERE WE GOOOOOOOO

Trump could come out today endorsing late term abortions and opening up the Rose Garden for the performing of them, and they would protest late term abortions as the patriarchy forcing abortions on women

SEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Underrated picture. Everyone forgets how we installed Yeltsin and suddenly Russian was are bestest friend - sucking Clinton's dick the whole time. As soon as Putin came into power, it was back to the "muh evil Russia" narrative.

It's rather old info, they hired him shortly after Seth was killed. We were just as horrified about it back then as we are now that he's still their "spokesperson".

>We can essentially split reddit, the DNC base, and all it's Sanders supporters while they're in panic mode if we push this psyop. What do you guys think?
Proceed.

SPICE IS LIVE
MCMASTER IS ON

SPICER

Found (you

If you don't know who they are then you aren't hiring them, thats how this shit works.

>king nigger goes to jail

give it to me straight lads.

did Trump fuck up?

ITS STARTING, MCMASTER IS LIVE

Why doesn't General McMaster wear his uniform...? He's active duty Army.

Russia hates Isis. We hate Isis. Why does the left want a war with Russia I thought they were the party of peace maaaaan

>he'll never win a second term
The goalposts move inexorably backward

>i posted it again

ten years ago if you told me that FOX news would be a sole beacon for journalistic integrity, I would not have believed it

Either shilling or not around for

>Trump's Mexican rapists comment
>Insulting McCain for being a POW
>War with Megyn Kelly
>Call for Muslim ban
>Debate boycott
>Iowa Caucus loss
>Cruz wife tweet
>Mexican judge comment
>Convention showdown
>Khan family
>2nd Amendment people
>1st debate "disaster"
>Machado sex tape tweet
>TrumpTapes
>sexual assault/harassment allegations
>Secret Trump server pinging with Russia
>Election Day exit polls

INSPIRING!

>trump cucks again
>B-BUT SPENZER

>>he shared classified info and admitted it, fucking based!

OMG classified info was discussed !
>Every single diplomatic meeting ever
>Every single military meeting ever

- Top YUP

The president can share whatever information he wants with anyone anywhere however he pleases.

Get shit on retard.

No. POTUS has full authority - unlike literally anyone else in the government - to declassify any intelligence on a whim or to share intelligence with anyone he sees fit.

BAD GOY, WE ARE YOUR GREATEST ALLIES

Possibly

NO SUCH THING AS PEACEFUL ISLAM